Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀBʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ Dᴇsᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅᴜɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʏᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ

Gid shuffled a bit more, backpack starting to feel extra heavy. Kenny said his girlfriend was near, then hurried off, leaving the two first years alone. Rhys wrote another note, and Gid read it, nodding a bit. "There will be, but probably not all at once! I mean, the older kids have their own classes and stuff? Plus, the Governess said something about houses, right? So we'll probably only be with a littler group." Of course, in all honesty, he was mostly talking out his rear. He hadn't grown up in this magical world! When he heard the call to get on the train, Gid smiled at Rhys. "Looks like it's time to go. Want... want to sit together, maybe? Since we've already met?" He offered a, rather silly, smile, then started making his way through the crowd. It seemed to be slow going, but finally he was there. Carefully, he put his crutches on the train, then made the leap onboard.

{OoC: Exit to the Express}
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:22 pm
User Image
                                                                What the hell is wrong with me?
                                                                My mom and dad weren't perfect,
                                                                But still you don't hear no crying a** bitching from me,
                                                                Like there seems to be on everybody's CD

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
                                                                Who am I with? Tristan, Savanna
                                                                What am I doing? Walking up
                                                                What am I thinking? I need to talk to a guy that won't threaten to remove my reason for being a guy...
                                                                What am I wearing? Second Year Uniform

Carver meandered through the throngs of people at the station, his expression one of indifference and mulling over the last few months. Okay, yeah, he'd stayed with Gia, and it had been enjoyable, but apparently Gia's father had to point out repeatedly that Carver was officially on his radar and if he should so much as sully his daughter, there would be all kinds of Italian hell raining down on him. He doubted that the guy could catch him, but he liked being alive, thank you very much. Instead, he'd decided to throw his own barbs her father's way, and apparently it became something of a game to the both of them. Toss a couple of comments here. Snark there. Honestly, he was surprised that he managed to survive a day, let alone the month he'd been over.

He was still wandering when he spotted Tristan and someone that looked younger. His sister perhaps? The orphan didn't know, but figured that it was at least someone to talk to. He and Tristan weren't exactly on the best of terms, but they seemed to be on better terms than some other people he knew. He walked up to the two, already waving and shoving his hands into his pockets. "Hey Tristan. See you survived the summer decently enough. Who's this?" He gave the girl a cursory look and figured that Tristan would either fill him in, or leave him completely in the dark at his leisure. He wasn't sure, and he wasn't going to assume who it was until his roommate said.

OOC:

All those Saturday
                                                                When kids go out and play
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:56 pm
User Image
                                                  Wake up the dawn and ask her why
                                                  A dreamer dreams she never dies
                                                  Wipe that tear away now from your eye
                                                  Slowly walking down the hall
                                                  Faster than a cannon ball
                                                  Where were you when we were getting high?

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ

════════════════════════

Eli cocked an eyebrow at the two rather interesting siblings as they showed up through the crowd. He'd gotten somewhat used to their bickering between the two, but it was really a foreign concept when you looked at the fact that Eli was an only child. He couldn't exactly get used to the idea that there was another kid in the house, and felt sorry for any kids he might have if he had more than one. He really didn't know how he'd keep control in the house, and briefly wondered if it would be easier to just have one. Not that he was looking to have kids, but it was an interesting thing to think about.

When the two explained about the idea they had about winter break, he frowned, not knowing Spanish and therefore unable to recognize what abuelita meant. He supposed it could be some form of magical creature he'd never run across, and he briefly entertained the idea that it was some kind of aquatic creature. Certainly sounded like it could be, in any case.
                                                  "I'm just fine. Rest of summer wasn't too bad. What's an abuelita anyway? Is it some kind of sea or lake creature? You guys aren't going to release it into the wild just to have a party, are you?" He then shrugged, thinking over his own family plans and trying to think of if his own family had anything big planned. "In any case, I don't think I have anything planned. My mum and dad are going to Scotland over the break to visit a great aunt of mine, and I don't have to go. It'd make it easier for me to without having to worry about it."

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: So where are they, anyway?
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cos people believe that they're
                                                  Gonna get away for the summer
                                                  But you and I, we live and die
                                                  The world's still spinning round
                                                  We don't know why

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
FӨЦЯƬΉ YΣΛЯ GЯYFFIПDӨЯ

├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

Addison blinked when Pru kissed him, then he smiled, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink. He smirked when she said he was a good brother and a good boyfriend, then just shrugged. "Guess it comes naturally," he said, then chuckled a little When the conductor called all aboard, he stood up with her. The boy tipped his head when she asked if they should get a cabin with their friends or alone. He chuckled, then shrugged again. "It's up to you. I mean, I'd love to see our friends. Besides, I think they'll enjoy our new... er... status. Particularly Tori. I've seen the way she looked at us." He chuckled, having caught the glances she would throw at them whenever they were close to each other.

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

The Forgotten Weasley

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:14 pm
There's a war inside of me burning red and honestly-
Any idiot could see that I killed all the hope that I had.
There's a war inside of me, and you watch it silently...
And I wave it constantly like a flag, like a flag, like a flag.
This knife that's in my back keeps twisting; anxiety attacks!
This is a battleground; I'm caught in the crossfire;
My words are weaponry and I'm waiting patiently...

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᶠᵒᵘʳᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander smirked at Wendy's mention of a 'lovely family recipe', then stared at her. "Loyalty and faithfulness? Do you even hear yourself when you speak? Your family's heir just married a former Gryffindor. They're probably going to be popping out future Hufflepuffs by next year. You could be changing undesirables's diapers. Think that'll dirty the family name?" he sneered, then rocked back on his heels with an expression of amusement as she went on. "Gods, you even call him by his name. What, am I supposed to have him as my best man at the wedding, if newly enlightened and accepting you has Mitchell as maid of honor?" She was deluding herself. He was perfectly sure she hadn't had this opinion second, third, or fourth year. All she was doing was making excuses for herself, so she didn't have to call herself a blood traitor. It was only going to drag her down if she let this continue. He scowled as she tapped her prefect badge. "Have fun, light of my life," he intoned mockingly. "And go to hell!" he added in annoyance, as she smiled. "Remember, I'll be anxiously waiting!" He glared as she vanished into the crowd, already fed up with this year. What was with that 'darling' and that idiotic smile? Had she lost her bloody mind? Cheeks burning, he got onto the train.

OOC:
mc2

You win the battle now, but I will return the fire.
'Cause I'd crawl on broken glass to be the one who laughs last!
You're advancing mercilessly; unprovoked and needlessly-
And I'll march you into the sea just to watch you drown in the end.
I am used to these black eyes, to be bruised; antagonized;
But it overwhelms my mind to believe that I call you a friend.
Down the trenches I will go, fight the armies on my own...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:17 pm
User Image
                                                  I'll lay me down tonight
                                                  Much further down
                                                  Swim in the calm tonight
                                                  This art goes drown

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Rhys shook his head when Gid stated they wouldn't all be in one place, already knowing that it wasn't true. Everyone was there for feasts, and certainly there for the Sorting. That was the part that made the young boy really agitated. He knew that especially during the sorting, all of their attention would be on him, and only him, and he didn't like that. "Not during the Sorting Ceremony. I read up on Hogwarts back at home, and everyone's there and watching the whole thing while you're being sorted. I mean, I know a few people at the school already, but I know that it's otherwise going to be a bunch of strangers and-."

Rhys had stopped writing at that point and shut his eyes tight while trying to regain a sense of composure. He could hear his heartbeat in his ears and he suppressed the urge to whine before he opened them again. He'd shown the note to Gid purely by reflex, and he then swallowed as he nodded along with the other kid. "Yeah, I can help with your trunk at least since you might need it." Rhys then busied himself with loading both his and Gid's trunks onto the train before looking over to Kenny and giving his brother a wave. Kenny would be able to get his stuff onboard without much issues, he figured. He could use magic, after all, while he and Gid were still stuck with muscling everything onto the train.

════════════════════════

Thinking: So many people...
                                                  OOC: Exit to the train.

All insects sing tonight
                                                  The coldest sound
                                                  I'd send Gods grace tonight
                                                  Could it be found?

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:41 pm
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅲ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅲ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

Selina smiled as she approached her friends and Housemates, with her cousin at her side. She wished she'd not been tasked with the responsibility of watching over Hannah, but knew it would have happened no matter what, and she wasn't exaggerating she would guard her little cousin with her very life if it was required of her. As she looked at Grace she suddenly recalled the last time she'd seen her was right before chaos descended upon them all at the train station.

"I'm glad to see you're on the mend, Grace," said Selina, as a haunted look passed through her grey eyes. "Hi, Kota," she added before, gesturing toward her companion, and answering Grace's question, "This is my cousin, Siobhan Grey."

Hannah sighed, shook her head at her older cousin's formality, and she interjected, "Everyone, but my parents, and Linny here, call me 'Hannah'. It's nice to meet you, Kota. Yeah, this is my first year, I can't wait to see the castle; Linny told me about how cool it is. Gracie, you look so adorable; did you put the sparkles on your skirt yourself?"

Selina winced when she was referred to as 'Linny' by her cousin, but said nothing, and looked bemused when she asked Grace about her skirt. "I wanted to visit you in the hospital," Selina said to Grace, "but I kinda got the impression that it wasn't a good idea, and I didn't want to bother you when the whole wedding was going on, and then I got tangled up with family matters. I was lucky to have time to take a trip to Diagon Alley to help Hannah get her supplies. I hope you liked the planter I sent you, though. The flowers were transplanted from my garden."

Hannah glanced around at the three of them, and noted the crests they all wore, and asked Kota, "So you're all in the same house together, right? How does that work?"

Hearing the conductor's call, Selina suggested, "We might wish to continue this on the train. Why don't we grab a compartment together?"

murruelecreuset

OOC: I haven't had the chance to create a two-person RP format for the girls yet.
                                                    OOC: Exit to Hogwart's Express

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:05 pm
User Image
                                                  This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                  No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                  I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                  You're gonna hear my voice
                                                  When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Яє₴ёяvє Cнa₴єя || Tнїяd Уёaя || Gґуffїпdоя

════════════════════════

Joel winced as he heard about what exactly Ivy had to go through to get to go to school this year. While yeah, he could kind of see where her parents were coming from, maybe it was because he lived with two of the staff that made him a bit more able to believe that they would defend the students when necessary. Might make him sound naive, but he was far from it. He just knew that if push came to shove, he had confidence in his cousin and his head of house's ability to defend students. He did shrug when she asked him about the rest of his summer. He honestly thought it sucked that he had moved yet again, making a pickup game of football that much harder to come by. He was still good, and had gotten a couple of the local kids in the area asking him why he didn't play in it regularly, but he had to deflect it by saying that he just played for fun nowadays. "Eh, it wasn't too bad. I mean, moving sucked, and I basically had to meet new kids for a pickup game of football, but that was about it. I don't know about the internet connection. I think that much magic in the house might fry it. I'd be surprised if the computer still worked with how old it was and how many people used magic around it."

It was around that time that he heard the call from the conductor asking for people to get on the train. He looked over at Ivy and shrugged. "So, what'cha think? Find a cabin real fast and then wonder where everyone disappeared to or something? I mean, I think I see Eira talking to that younger Ravenclaw girl, but that's about it. I have no clue where Addie is though."

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Well, there's Ivy.
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Scrum

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                  For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                  Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                  Luck ain't even lucky
                                                  Got to make your own breaks

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:19 pm
User Image
                                                                Never made it as a wise man
                                                                I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
                                                                Tired of living like a blind man
                                                                I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling
                                                                And this is how you remind me
                                                                Of what I really am

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
                                                                Who am I with? Elliott
                                                                What am I doing? Swearing that he'll get revenge on Elliott
                                                                What am I thinking? If he laughs one more time...
                                                                Who's Important to me? Elliott Holt
                                                                What am I wearing? Fifth Year Uniform

Jesse rolled his eyes at Elliott and snorted. "Nope, I bet if I asked enough people and flirted a bit, I could get you nominated easily enough. Besides, payback's a b***h, you know. Gotta get you back for all of the comments about me being prefect since I got the pin, after all." He grinned and hugged Elliott around the middle a bit before he looked up to the train. Ugh, he had to deal with either Mira or Wendy for prefect, and he didn't fancy that either would be really fun. Then again, maybe he was being a bit judgmental, but he couldn't see himself really getting along with Chastity at all. Maybe Mira for Timothy's sake, but not the other girl in his year. "At least you don't have to deal with my house mates. Ten Galleons says that Wendy's the prefect and I end up dead by the time we get to Hogsmeade."

He wasn't sure if he was joking or not, but he was sure that it was a very real possibility. Something just told him that girls like that just liked climbing social ladders and proving just how much status they had. He didn't know where that observation came from, but he figured he picked it up from his time in Slytherin, at least. It certainly wasn't from anything in his past, unless it was that big blank spot he occasionally poked. However, before he could muse too much on his missing memories, he heard the conductor calling for people to get on. "Whelp, guess that's my cue to see how dead I'm going to be. I'll catch up with you after the meeting, okay?" He gave his boyfriend a quick peck on the cheek and hopped onto the train, his eyes already trying to find the prefect cabin.

OOC:

It's not like you to say sorry
                                                                I was waiting on a different story
                                                                This time I'm mistaken
                                                                For handing you a heart worth breaking
                                                                And I've been wrong, I've been down,
                                                                Been to the bottom of every bottle
                                                                These five words in my head
                                                                Scream "Are we having fun yet?"

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:30 pm
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny winced when he heard that Jojo had her foot run over, and could really empathize. He'd had plenty of bludgers smacked into him, and then had been blasted into a wall before leaving school last year, so he could understand how much pain could be involved with someone running over your feet. However, when she said that she wasn't sure if she'd make Rhys uncomfortable by being around him, he shook his head. "Actually, I'm hoping that by him getting to know you, he at least has a friendly face in the crowd during his sorting. I mean, he knows me and Pru, but that's about it. Professor Harlowe might be able to help a little bit, because she's friends with our da, but that's about it. I'm just more nervous that he'll pass out during his Sorting because everyone'll be looking at him. I almost wish they'd do a private sorting for him, but I don't think they'd do that for him." He was really hoping that his baby brother had no problems, but that was just it, he wouldn't know until it happened. And he would probably sit as close to the front of the hall as he could so that if Rhys did panic, he's be one of the first to help out. And probably keep people back if people decided to crowd his baby brother.

As he heard the call for people to board the train, he looked up and noted that Rhys was already getting on the train with Gid. He then looked over as Jojo agreed to meet his brother. Well, more or less stammered it out, really.
                                                  "Well, last call's going out. We canjust follow Rhys and the other kid to the compartment they're in. I'm probably going to be chewed out for not attending the meeting, but I think it's more important that I make sure Rhys doesn't freak out instead of worry about what the other prefects think for me skipping the meeting two years in a row."

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: I'm hoping neither Rhys nor Jojo have a panic attack here...
                                                  Taken By: Persephone Tempest
                                                  OOC:

[x]

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

With a piercing whistle and a puff of steam, the doors of the Hogwarts Express pulled closed. The students were all on board, leaning out the windows and waving at their families. The train engine inched forward, gaining momentum before picking up speed as it left the station.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:15 pm
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

The scarlet engine pulls into the station, ready to start the long journey to another year of school. Students and parents come to board the train to go another year. In an hour or so, the train will pull out, taking students to Hogwarts.

((OOC: You may begin posting students arriving to start the new year at school. The train will be leaving the station on the 26th for the school.))

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:24 am
User Image
                                                  Wake up the dawn and ask her why
                                                  A dreamer dreams she never dies
                                                  Wipe that tear away now from your eye
                                                  Slowly walking down the hall
                                                  Faster than a cannon ball
                                                  Where were you when we were getting high?

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Hᴇᴀᴅ Bᴏʏ

════════════════════════

Eli walked onto the platform, slightly wishing he could just apparate to the school instead of taking the train. However, he had to be on it for Head Boy duties, and he just shoved his trolley along, grateful that he'd be doing this for the last time. It wasn't like he wouldn't miss the school, in fact, aside from a few hiccups here and there, it'd been relatively pleasant. No, he was actually not going to miss all of the late-night patrols, the feeling of being bludgeoned to death by cannonballs, staying up late at night studying for exams he had to take the next day, etcetera. Though, he could imagine someone missing all of that. He just wasn't one of them.

He finally got up to the train and quickly loaded his trunk up, deciding that he was going to hang around for a bit outside the train before having to get inside. His last year of school, and he already wished he was a first year again. Well, except without David League threatening him and Jean for even trying to be friends with Cathy. Part of him wished he had never been friends with her, while another part was glad that he was. In any case, it was messed up on how much he could be conflicted with that. Deciding to shove that stuff out of his mind for now, he just leaned up against a wall and watched the students entering to get onto the train, at least willing to help out if he needed to.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Man, I sound old in my head...
                                                  OOC:

Cos people believe that they're
                                                  Gonna get away for the summer
                                                  But you and I, we live and die
                                                  The world's still spinning round
                                                  We don't know why

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXUser Image

Seventeen Years Old 10in Oak wood with Fox Fur core Grecian Half-Blood

"Stop being so sour about it, you did it to the both of them just a month or so ago." Kalin told his boyfriend rolling his eyes and trying to stifle laugh at his glare and sneer. They were surprisingly early to the Platform this year, part due to the fact that they could apparate on their own now but mostly due to the fact that Milo had decided to get his revenge against Thane this morning by banging on pots and pans with a wooden spoon to wake him. And then the resulting chase woke up everyone else and quite possibly their entire neighborhood once the dogs got started. He was probably going to have to send out a lot of apology muffins, he just knew it. Even his customary going away breakfast hadn't broken his grumpy mood! Although he had seen a twitch when their niblings gave them their clinging hugs so there was hope somewhere down the line. Maybe once the Slytherin figured out a perk of getting here early was the chance to find an empty compartment to get some snogging in before the feast he'd liven up. As they were getting towards the train he spotted a familiar speck of white hair and gave him a wave and grin as he pulled along his sullen companion. "Hey Eli! How was the rest of your summer?" Kalin asked while Thane proceeded to glare at anyone who dared get within five feet of them. Neither had seen the teen outside that party at the Roach-Rojas house party and Kalin was a tad worried about him considering what he'd heard happened between him and Caty. To be honest Thane heard most about it and told him but he didn't really believe rumors.

Diamond Wales

I'm just your average ordinary everyday superhero
Trying to save the world, but never really sure
I'm just your average ordinary everyday superhero
Nothing more than that, that's all I really am

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:15 pm
Echoes start as a cross in you,
Trembling noises that come too soon.
Spatial movement which seems to you,
Resonating your mask or feud.
Hollow talking and hollow girl;
Force it up from the root of pain.
Never said it was good...
Never said it was near...

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωføυятн чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti found herself entirely alone on the platform, for once. Vander was looking for Wendy, though they were early and she thought it was fairly obvious his fiancee wasn't there yet. Cy had darted off somewhere to do something, and she didn't really care or know what. He'd been making her uneasy all summer simply because he hadn't tried to do anything in retaliation after Vio had threatened him. In fact, he seemed to have forgotten all about it. Had her brother been any other twelve year old Anti might have bought this, but he was Cyrus, so she highly doubted he had decided to let bygones be bygones this one time. He might not have Vander's near photographic memory of every slight perpetuated against him, but he was craftier and a lot more patient, and that was worse. Anti felt mildly ashamed of herself, being intimidated by a little boy who had only learned how to lace up his shoes properly a year or two ago, but then again, most little boys were not Cyrus. She sighed and shifted awkwardly from one leg to another, arms crossed across her stomach. She'd been so relieved to be leaving home that she'd barely eaten anything for breakfast; the Ravenclaw was starving as a result.

OOC:
Username

Shadow rises and you are here.
And then you cut, you cut it out-
And everything goes back to the beginning.
Silence seizes a cluttered room...
Light is shed not a breath too soon.
Darkness rises in all you do;
Standing and drawn across the room.
Spatial movements and butterflies.

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games