Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:40 pm
virgil was almost done training so he decided to go visit his father "hello father how are things within their family now...... and yes i kno they are having a baby......."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:41 pm
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
"Sure" Richter sat on the ground and looked up at Craven. "So what was in that cave that was so dangerous?"

"It was a rather big warren, so there will be a big strong wererabbit that runs the show. He has to fight for his position constintly. He has to be smart too. Well this one knew ofter we attacked that we were strong so he sent out the gas that would render any other were creature unconscience." She explained. "This head wererabbit was a lot smarter than I had thought."

"So do you think we should go back tomarrow? Now that we know what we're up against we can prepare better. Maby you should bring Jack along." Richter said to Craven

"No Jack has to run his pack. We'll just go back prepared for the things that might happen again." Craven said looking around.

He nodded and asked "Wererabbits are weak against silver right?"  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:29 pm
"Some are and some arent." Craven sighed looking to Richter. "It depends on how powerful they are."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:53 pm
Dante Aurion
Sparda sighed. "Yes, I'm only mocking you..." Dante looked at him and was confused. This isn't like him.... but I guess he was joking about Raven having a child.... Sparda decided to go out but before he did he glanced at the ashes and grinned. Dante was confused."You take interest in the dustbunnies?" Sparda nodded and both had shared a chuckled. Dante realized He was fighting Sparda at his peak but it was enough to tire him out. Dante yawned and layed his head on Raven's lap. He began to sleep. Sparda walked out side and sighed."I hope it's a boy..."

Raven was glad that Sparda had decided not to be jerk and blow the cover on the whole thing. She laughed when Dante asked about dust bunnies, but she felt as if it was more forced than anything and stopped. "What would you like for breakfast tomorrow Sparda?" Raven asked as he made the appearance of leaving. Raven decided that making him a decent breakfast was the least she could do to show her thanks to him for not giving everything away. When Dante layed down in her lap Raven absently played with his hair and stared at the ashes some more. She faintly heard Sparda outside. It will be. And he will be powerful beyond any of us now...Raven told him in the mind voice as she closed her eyes and rested her head on the back of the couch.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:12 pm
vincent woke up and decided to take a walk and once again saw the cabin he took a look and saw a girl a man and dante he tightened his fists and thought"i should apologize"he knocked at the door waiting for an anwser  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:31 am
RileyThe Psycho
"Some are and some arent." Craven sighed looking to Richter. "It depends on how powerful they are."

"I see..." Richters stomach began to growl ("-_-) "Can we get something to eat? I'm starving"  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:22 am
Dante snored very silently and felt the presence of another being besides him and Raven. Sparda looked at Vincent and sighed. "No, I don't care about you jehova witnesses!" Sparda realized he wasn't and told him. "Listen I don't know who you are but you are a stranger why are you here?" Sparda didn't want any one else to intrude. He closed the door and walked back to Raven. "I want pancakes...." Sparda smiled and walked to his room. Stronger than me and Dante? Now, I'm curious to see That.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:28 am
vincent was pissed"little a*****e"he thought ready to knock the door down but didnt instead he tightened his fists and saw virgil"virgil"he said in a relaxed voice"the prophecy says you and dante will fight"vincent said"but the prochey says theres also another warrior""if it comes down to you and dante i want you to be victorious he says as he rips of his amulet and hands it over to virgil"  

vampire_guardian116

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:22 pm
"dont give me ur pitty......... who evernis victorious is the strongest i wouldnt mind if i lost as long as i didnt lose to a weakling like u" virgil said without even looking at vincent  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:30 pm
vincent crushed the amulet and said nothing but whispered the weakling will be decided by the one that loses first  

vampire_guardian116

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:30 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho

"I see..." Richters stomach began to growl ("-_-) "Can we get something to eat? I'm starving"

"I can tell, come on lets go get some food." Craven said walking down the sidewalk her hands in her pockets.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:18 pm
Dante Aurion
Dante snored very silently and felt the presence of another being besides him and Raven. Sparda looked at Vincent and sighed. "No, I don't care about you jehova witnesses!" Sparda realized he wasn't and told him. "Listen I don't know who you are but you are a stranger why are you here?" Sparda didn't want any one else to intrude. He closed the door and walked back to Raven. "I want pancakes...." Sparda smiled and walked to his room. Stronger than me and Dante? Now, I'm curious to see that.

Raven was tired but wasn't ready to drift off to sleep just yet. She continued to play with Dante's hair and wondered if she would pull off hiding the baby from him for a bit. "I can handle pancakes," Raven said with a small smile. He will be the next generation, he must be strong enough to carry that burden....Raven told Sparda in mind voice and thought about what she wanted to name the baby. Sparda what do you think of Caelum? I want something that has a feel to it-like the power he will have, and yet something completley unique.....Raven asked and wondered what she would think of for a middle name and what Dante would think of the name she wanted.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:19 pm
"so it be and i can gauranty that u will be the first to lose for this battle will be between me and my brother two half devils not a weakling such as yourself"said virgil to vincent  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:30 pm
"halfings is what both of you are" he said "im a pure breed demon"he thought to himself "but they both are very strong"he thought to himself  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:55 am
"Execellent name indeed." Sparda smiles."I bet the slacker sleeping right now would like that name to if he wasn't to busy being stupid..." Dante heard the last word and raised his hand flipping the bird. Dante yawned and sat up and felt the presence of another besides the three of them. "I heard pancakes..." Sparda sighed. "There mine get away." dante glared. "No I want pancakes." Sparda refused and Dante groans. "Fine you can have the pancakes!" Dante heard noises from outside and was curious to see what was taking place.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games