Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:54 am
Ugh I swear more and more people piss me off on a daily basis...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:56 am
Undakai
Sanzo Clone(Aka Blop): Blurrb?

*watches the Sanzo clone jump up on Dark*
*i fade away and reappear on the other side of the room*  

Dark_Wyvern

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 am
I've made a topic about my situation.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:06 pm
Now I want to kill something stare  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Daedalus Project

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:06 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Now I want to kill something stare

*Gets out of the way*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:07 pm
From what Isel's said, these people sound like complete dicks...but that's unfortunately the only reference I have...I've seen far too many times people overblowing something, getting the wrong idea from something, or just completely attaining false information (such as from sources that have taken things out of proportion).

Not in any way saying your a liar, Isel...I just would rather know all angles of the situation or first hand knowledge of what's going on. Sorry if it pisses you off Isel (or anybody else), but it's just something that I formed a habit of doing. confused I'll be quiet now emo  

Undakai
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:08 pm
*pats Undakai on the head* there there... we know you're a dork LOL but you do have a point, its best to know all angles  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:09 pm
Undakai
*shrug* I just don't let it get to me...

From what Isel's said, these people sound like complete dicks...but that's unfortunately the only reference I have...I've seen far too many times people overblowing something, getting the wrong idea from something, or just completely attaining false information (such as from sources that have taken things out of proportion).

Not in any way saying your a liar, Isel...I just would rather know all angles of the situation or first hand knowledge of what's going on. Sorry if it pisses you off Isel (or anybody else), but it's just something that I formed a habit of doing. confused I'll be quiet now emo

You'd let it get to you if it was your lover they were poisoning and destroying.  

-Isel-

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:12 pm
Isel
Undakai
*shrug* I just don't let it get to me...

You'd let it get to you if it was your lover they were poisoning and destroying.
heh...sorry, shouldn't have left that comment in there...>.> that was directed to someone else...and I then whent off and rambled >.< *goes to correct*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:03 pm
Wow, it died.  

Celestial Burden

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:06 pm
This thread has a tendency of dying if certain people aren't in it... and I'm like on and off right now since I'm cleaning up the house  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:08 pm
Heh, you have a point. I was actually eating for once. I just got threatened into going to church too. stare Damn Christian family.  

Celestial Burden

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:10 pm
My family is Catholic... and my parents don't care, it rocks for me cause I don't gotta go to church 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:14 pm
I've never had to go to church, until now.  

Celestial Burden

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:16 pm
I'm so sorry hun... it is the most boring experience ever stare pain in the a** too  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games