Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:31 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
none of your plushies have anything on my super parrot!

-+sees plushie eat his parrot+-

"eh you say?"

-+glomp to mush+-

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:32 am
but everyone in the thread already knows.... or is there someone in particular who you were temporarily unfaithful to who you would rather not hear about this? if that is the case you should be more careful and not get carried away, as bad things can happen to such. but, meh, I shall cease taunting you.  

Krystalcat

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:33 am
Krystalcat
but everyone in the thread already knows.... or is there someone in particular who you were temporarily unfaithful to who you would rather not hear about this? if that is the case you should be more careful and not get carried away, as bad things can happen to such. but, meh, I shall cease taunting you.

"I don't want no goddamn fan army wanting my babies behind me."

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:39 am
-Wandering-Raven-
Krystalcat

"I don't want no goddamn fan army wanting my babies behind me."

oh that again. rofl I promise I won't go and search out those who would want your babies and tell them what you did so that they torment you incessantly. really. *has fingers crossed behind back*
actually I'm far too lazy to do that, even to torment a boy  

Krystalcat

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:41 am
"any problems with boys?"

"If you know i'm the hawt type that makes out wiht other boys.?"

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:46 am
Yeah blue on your 1k! I think the gift ninjas are so sweet. I mean as in awww sweet. They didn't hafta go check and see I wanted my little ball bat but they did! whee I'll never sell or give away that bat cuz I luvsh it!
Ok...gots my flys, gots my maggots, got my tackle.....I'm a going fishin with me vodka and grape juice....*glomps* everyone! YA TAKE IT!!! rofl If anyone gets bored I'll call it FG4PG (dur I know) and the password is..hmm... glomp
yup that's the pw! mrgreen be back later...oh and I'm at bass'ken.. domokun heart ninja  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Krystalcat

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:48 am
rofl heh, I really just enjoy teasing guys. I was brought up such that teasing or being violent towards girls is difficult for me. even tho I'm a girl, the whole "boys don't beat on girls" somehow transposed itself in my head. maybe something to do with my brother and father being my main rolemodels... xd
as for sexual preferences, meh. makes no difference to me. I don't find either hotter than the other for anything other than actual hawtness. *licks her lips* heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:55 am
"you're so never getting into my fanlistings!"

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:56 am
*Looks at the past few posts*
W
T
F?
blaugh xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:01 pm
-Wandering-Raven-
no problem. wink I've got your baby already, what would I want to be a fan for? rofl

Blue: grats on your gift, and kekeke... I don't know, was it something I said? whee  

Krystalcat

Razenof

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:02 pm
*pops in* YAY! kitty ish free from the shackles of WORK!  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:04 pm
Krystalcat
-Wandering-Raven-
no problem. wink I've got your baby already, what would I want to be a fan for? rofl

Blue: grats on your gift, and kekeke... I don't know, was it something I said? whee

"The acces to all of my photobuckets"
"The attention"
"Teh honor"

"Teh sex."

"Wich i am a gawdstyle master of"

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Krystalcat

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:09 pm
Razenof
RAZ-kitty! *huggles*
@ raven: but I have enough of those from other peoples, one more or less is immaterial.
my own picture collection shall never see the light of photobucket. it is mine, all mine.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:11 pm
Krystalcat
Razenof
RAZ-kitty! *huggles*
@ raven: but I have enough of those from other peoples, one more or less is immaterial.
my own picture collection shall never see the light of photobucket. it is mine, all mine.

"nobody cares about your pictures >_<"

" And I'm the ONLY Godstyle Sexor."

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Krystalcat

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:15 pm
that's fine. cool
heeere raz-kitty, I've got catnip on meeee.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games