Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plan-Galere

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:23 pm
My name is Curt(is). I go by no other names, with the occasional acception of "God" and "C-Funk". I'm 15, 16 on July 31st. I enjoy welding, the Law and it's practice, and Sci-Fi. I was a Gd'er, until I got my third warning... for trolling. I've hung up my hat now, because of angsty grade 8 lesbians. I read A LOT, and my favourite authors are Heinlein and Dan Simmons. My favourite bands at the moment are Funker Vogt, Grendel, Front Line Assembly and Slayer. There are literally dozens more that I am too lazy to type up. That's a bit about me, see you around, I'll be the one who usually favours facts over opinion.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:54 pm
Quote:
angsty grade 8 lesbians

rofl  

thedeadwhore

thedeadwhore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:55 pm
*trying to figure out how quoteing works never needed to, and that was the perfect moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:57 pm
It's nice to know someone is stalking me.... I'm .... nameless for now...
I'm 21, Live in Marquette, I'm not on much... Maybe this guild will give me reason to come back... Um... if anyone really is watching me then you can PM me to get to know me...

Look for me in Life Issues... I may have alot, but I've been through alot aswell...  

Dragon42531

[punk] grill~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:54 pm
Uhm.. hey there, guys. ^^; I just got invited to this guild... and.. o_o Apparently the reason is because O N Y X believes I'd be a good... contribution? Or.. something. XD; Not really sure. But, it's my first guild on gaia.. *yes, I'm a newbie*... so, I thought it'd be cool to try this out. ^^;

Well, I'll get back on topic, then.

My name is Tara. I'm 14 years old, currently living in my house. o,o I know, it's uber exciting. I enjoy listening to a wide variety of bands, from Britney Spears, to Eminem, to Def Leppard, to Black Eyed Peas, to HIM, to AFI. XD; I really go all around the range there. I've been on Gaia for like.. two weeks, or something.. and so far I love it. XD;

I enjoy reading, writing, roleplaying, and just chatting. I'm a pretty literate person, but if you said the word 'anyways' (unless you do it on purpose)... I shall maul you. o_o -Mauls- I love Pizza, and my favorite color is blue. -Nod- Well, that's all for now. XD May edit soon. ^^; Anyway, it's nice to be here. -dancedance-

Polka my Dots  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:58 pm
im Rudy Alejandre, i live in Corpus Christi Texas and supposedly im smart. i was spontanously invited to this guild and it seemed fun. i listen to random music and i choose not to have a religion.  

The Divino

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:00 pm
My name is Kasumi Jironimo. I live in the United States and I am a gay guy living in a Catholic university (makes for some interesting conversations with other classmates).

My favorite foods are espresso, green tea, seasonal fruit, sushi, onigiri, ramen, cookies, manicotti, cocktail shrimp, tamago bukkake gohan, garden burgers, onion rings, mint gum, and tiramisu.

I desperately need to get a new wardrobe because all my clothes are polo shirts and khaki pants (it makes people mistake me for a seminarian).

I was raised in an environment that emphaizes Catholic social teaching (that everyone should love each other). I am more faithful than religious. I think that there are beliefs in every religion that can benefit everyone. The religion that fits me best is Unitarian Universalism.

Sometimes I feel that I get periods; I get extremely moody/depressed on certain times of each month.

I'm a pretty strong and independent person, but it is nice to have many friends to go to when one's loneliness is stronger than one's own strength.

I don't quite remember meeting O N Y X anywhere, but apparently O N Y X knows me...

Well, I guess that's me I guess.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:22 pm
Well hello there. On the off-chance that someone reads this I am Aaron. Aaron, is the english form of a'haron meaning "high mountain". No, I am not Jewish. I hearken from Minnesota and have been here for all 18 years of my schizoid existence. I graduate the end of may and have plans for college in Arizona. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Minnesota boy going for warmer climate.

I fence, I make pottery, I write poetry, I write fiction, I am a philosophical analytic (according to tickle.com), I program in Java, I study architecture (it is my passion), and yet, I cannot cook.

I want to learn to play bass guitar and have been looking into martial arts. I'm learning German, although I haven't been making much progress the past couple of years.

I have a MySpace and am active on Gaia. The funny thing is, I really don't like the premise of networking in that manner. I much prefer the slower pace of face-to-face. But until my mind can no longer handle the sfumato of the situation, I will simply deal with my dissonence.

I am a political party's worse nightmare. Allthough if you want me to place myself on the traditional continuum I would say that I am independent with conservative leanings.

My religion is my own. A Christianity, I would like to say, that is without denomination.

Well, that's me in a nutshell. I saw a "post yer pic" thread on my way here. I plan to visit that next. I look forward to talking to you later!

-Tsuji  

124-C

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:26 pm
^ Tsujigiri-san, What style of martial arts do you plan on taking? I'm currently learning Shotokan Karate (White Belt) and Ta'i Chi (Beginner as well). I'm also been involved in Tae Kwon Do, but it has been a long time since I practiced that style. It would be interesting to combine these styles together.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:30 pm
I am looking into Akido, and the college I'm trying to get into has a shao lin karate school. In the past Judo really interested me. Some friends of mine are in Tae-Kwon-Do, but that doesn't really tickle my fancy.

Sorry, I guess my answer would be akido. I would like to mix the fighting style with my fencing...  

124-C

Ph34rM3h

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:34 pm
Hallo.

My name is Melissa, fell free to use it or whatever.
This is my fifth guild and I am starting to feel cool xD.
I'm working on a new outfit (as seen in the signature).
And since the things are expensive I need some help.

I do avatar art, and make signatures and wish lists and things.

I don't have store for them, but maybe after looking around I can find
a subforum for them I'll set up.

Oh, for other details--

I'm 19, and I like anime and all that, as well as Japanese Culture (Modern and Historic).

Yay, thanks for the Invite.

-Ph34r.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:01 pm
razz Hello all i am ammy quests a lot but i should change my name to amy gives a lot. i tend to give awy more than i keep, usually at random. i was questing for the angelic sash for the longest then just gave up.i joined gaia to meet new and diffrent people and to have fun.  

amy quests a lot

HailAradia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:44 pm
Hello everyone.
My name is Nothing.
I'm 23 years old
I'm from Southern California.
I am a complete Science Channel junkie!
Cosmic Tuesdays are my favorite and I'll shut myself in my room so I'm not disturbed while watching Carl Sagan's Cosmos.
Sometimes, I feel like I am having a love affair with Quantum Physics.
When it comes to music, I am probably one of the biggest Tori Amos fans I've ever met. The rest of my music collection consists mainly of hard rock and heavy metal, though.
I am heavily addicted to Devil May Cry & Devil May Cry 3.

Well, that's about all I can think of for the moment.

Thank you O N Y X for inviting me to join this guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:28 am
Hiya! I'm `Atar-alassiel, or Atar for short. ^^ Thankies for inviting me Onyx! <3 This is actually my new main account. It used to be JazelleSparrow actually, but I felt that it was time to move on from a goody-two shoes look and name and become a rebel xD. J/K I'm 19 and I live in Oldham, England. (Greater Manchester) and I am a huge Manchester United fan! w00t! Anywho, on Gaia I normally spend my time lurking around the GCD and posting when I have something to contribute to the discussion. I also love to chat and am always looking for good chat threads in the Chatterbox. I can talk about almost anything, even if I know nothing about the subject. xD...Anywho I'm excited to be invited!  

`Atar-alassiel

ConversationsKill

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:00 am
Heeelllo people. I'm still new to this whole "guild" thing, so forgive me if I don't get the hang of it right off the bat.
Moi:
I am 18 years old, female (yes my avatar is male. and yes he is in drag.), a proud Democrat, roleplayer at the DragonLance chat linked in my siggy, and am currently working to get my Associates degree at a community college near where I live. I'm a vegetarian, and I listen to all sorts of music such as the Arcade Fire, NIN, A Perfect Circle, Ben Folds, Flogging Molly, Sarah McLachlan, David Bowie, Panic! At The Disco, Placebo, and many many others. My favorite movie changes periodically, but currently it is Run Lola Run. And- yeah, I think that's enough of an intro!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games