Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Kyss Kyss

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:29 pm
Kia ora, Konnichiwa and Hello

Im the one and hopefully only Kyss Kyss... im 16 and live in NEw Zealand....for those who don't know its like MILES!! away from america and its NOT part of Australia..... So please dont say omg an Australian!

I like Anime,Drawing,Japanese,making friends,beach,hello kitty,Guitar hero,lips,sing star,EYe pet,DOA 4,N3,WOW,Gaming,make - up,Music,Lolita ,Decora,FF,Cell phones,ipod,mp3,tv,movies,animals,cute stuff,zoo's,talking,twilight,Vampire Daries,Team edward,VA,Vampires,Culture,langauge,Art,FOOD.

I really hate.....

Bullies,racism,Discrimnation,Anime haters,Twilight haters,Haters, Team jacob,needles,doctors,hospitals,loud noises,being sick,school,exams,annoying adults (you know the ones that nag at ya),jerks,p.e,Maths,Sceince,fat.

Ok if i actaully carried on it would end with some one yelling STFU at me.........lol i talk 2 much.....so any question just ask....otherwisew im gonna sound boring...and im quite random  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:11 pm
hi! my name is Number Xl(as u can see) and im a gaian who needs gold. im a pretty fun guy, i love anime and pretty much everything japanese, and Gaiaonline... hi!  

Number Xl

8,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

Saoyuan

3,250 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:43 am
My name is Saoyuan and I am 21

I live in indonesia, I am kind, always help someone in need and smart

I like anime and reading a book  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:50 am
Hi..... my name is DeathBirdAno im 17 i like birds,anime,drawing, fishing,Gaia Online, Facebook, Basket ball(if say anymore ill get into it and wont be able to stop writing) I hate,Questioning,Boredom,Elmo and I need gold so please make a dontaion burning_eyes sweatdrop  

EpicLament

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

pulchrare

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:40 pm
Hey, I'm PoppyNorth324, but you can all call me Poppy. I turned 15 in June, and I live in Canada.

My interests include Gaia (clearly), reading, television, soccer and badminton, writing for the purpose of writing, Sims 3, the universe, animals, my trumpet, and the awesome organization method of non-organization.

Hope you enjoy randomness, cause I do that a lot as well. (:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:41 pm
heart Hai Hai Hai!!!! heart

Ikaya Funderu...Formerly Ikaya the ninja.
I am actually known by many names including: Jello, Sparkie, Shanie, Shane, Sha-ney-ney, Tazma, Taz, Tazzie, Buttons, Momo, Grr, Chika, Rawr, Grape, Rockie, Roxie, Razz, Muffin, Coney, Spiderman, Ninja and Spike to name a few.

Since those are waay too many names to remember, you can just stick with "Ikaya" or "Funderu" from my username if you want. Or you can pick yor favorite to remember rofl rofl rofl

I enjoy Music, Cake, Ice Cream, Rollercoasters, Lemonade, Singing random songs in public, Making up dances to random songs, Spamming, and Chibis which are the most adorable things ever sent down to us from ChibiHeaven! Lol rofl heart 3nodding

My wishlist is always updated, and my friend list is always in need of enlarging!!!! I look forward to meeting you all whee xd exclaim exclaim exclaim  

harlotti

Dapper Gekko

Derp Rabbit XD

7,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:46 pm
Hai... I recently joined and didn't really get around to looking at this because I got off as soon as I joined. And now that I'm looking at it. I like it... A lot. I hope I don't bother anyone, especially the crew. So Can't wait to see the rest biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:32 am
Hello!
I'm Dev.
But can call me Rors too.
That's a different story.  

Rors

MrPraetor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:43 pm
Ello, I am Commissar Benik. I will answer to "Benik" "Commissar" or "crazy dude". I am 17 years old and enjoy doing stuff. Lots of stuff. ninja

I look forward to executing you soon!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:15 pm
My name's Bruce...well, technicaly it isn't, but just call me that to make things easier for everyone as I won't be using my main account in this guild XD

I host contests in Gaia's Avatar Talk forums, and between contests I need a way to raise gold for the next one. This seemed like a fun place to do that.  

AT Host Bruce

4,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200

Kitsune643

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:22 pm
Hajimemashite!
Watashi wa Kitsune desu!
Uta ga daisuki desu!
Soshite, anime ga daisuki desu!
Doozo yoroshiku!

Hehe! Hello, I'm Kistune! I'm from the United States of America! Washington state to be exact!
I Like: Anime/manga, all things Japanese, drawing, singing [in choir], animals [especially foxes heart ], reading, swimming, sleeping [XD], and being weird and random with my friends!

I Hate: Spiders [I'm arachnophobic gonk ], Bullies, snobs, and science!

If you have any questions, or want to be my friend, just send me a message! ^-^

P.S. I love ninjas! ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:17 pm
hi! my name is Johnny and im a gaian who needs gold im fun i love anime
and animals you have any questions, or want to be my friend, just send me a message  

iConner Kent

Legionnaire of Shadows

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:21 am
Hey there, I am Legionnaire of Shadows and I joined this guild so I could get my dream avatar. I am not going to beg for gold or items but any donations or gifts would be greatly appreciated and I will give you a special mention on my profile.

I am often bored so feel free to send me random PM's, my inbox is always open.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:55 pm
Yo yo yo! My names Gadara, I'm 18, turning 19 this April. Umm I live in the US on the east coast and I love it!! I like the beach, fishing, boating, watersports, drawing, martial arts, winter time, and nature and SLEEPING!. Oh and I post on Gaia from my iPod so things I can do are limited alittle.
But Uh yeah, it's me Gadara saying hello and what's up. blaugh  

uchiha gadara

Schir

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:06 pm
Hello, I am Schir, I joined the guild for two reasons,reason one: to help myself to get more money to finish my wish list. Reason two: to help others.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff