Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:20 am
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
"Some are and some arent." Craven sighed looking to Richter. "It depends on how powerful they are."

"I see..." Richters stomach began to growl ("-_-) "Can we get something to eat? I'm starving"

"I can tell, come on lets go get some food." Craven said walking down the sidewalk her hands in her pockets.

He cluched his stomach as they waled to a nearby fast-food restaurant.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:22 am
Raven was glad that Sparda approved of the name she had chosen. Then Raven laughed at how Dante woke up. "Fight nice now boys," Raven said laughing. Then she got up and went to the kitchen. "There are enough pancakes for both of you. Don't fight over them. And it's not like I can't make more," Raven said and with a wave of her hand two more stacks of pancakes appeared on the table. Raven heard the noises outside too but chose not to care. She was tired of the constant fighthing that everyone that forsaken high school took part in.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:24 am
Dante quickly ate his stack as Sparda took his damn time. "You'll choke like that." Dante coughed and punded on his chest. "I'll eat however I want" Dante spoke laughing a bit. "You were always the wild one of the two of you." Dante glared. "Sorry son.." Sparda quickly finished his stack and they both asked for more.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:31 am
"Your both disgusting. Remind me to never eat with either one of you in the same room," Raven said and made more pancakes. Then she walked into the bathroom and took a shower like a normal person this time. Raven walked out a few minutes later to find Sparda and Dante still eating pancakes, so she turned her head to look at something other than the table and walked to her room to get dressed for the day. 10 minutes later she was back in the kitchen. "I have to go see Corvenian. Do either of you want anything from town?" Raven asked as she looked for her helmet.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:58 am
Sparda looked at her."No we want nothing." Dante nodded. "It's okay you have done enough." Sparda looked at him. "I never took off those spirit weights." Dante nodded. "Your a bum..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:11 am
"Okay then. I'll see you when I get back," Raven called as she walked out the back door. And you had better not tell him a single thing about the baby or the ashes...Raven warned Sparda in a cold menacing voice from the garage. Then she revved her bike and took off down the mountain and through town. It wasn't a very long ride to DeadBridge.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:22 am
Sparda knew what was to occur but didn't care. "Dante, You have any beer?" Dante looked at him. "What happened to the tea?" Sparda laughed and took out to bottles and handed one to Dante. "Drink up it's going to be a long night." Dante was curious to see what he meant but instead drank.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:35 am
Raven pulled her bike to stop in front of the great victorian mansion at the end of DeadBridge territory. She sprayed gravel all over as she skidded to a full stop. Once inside the house Raven walked straight upstairs, pushed past the two vampires standing guard in front of the door to Corvenian's room and stalked to his desk. "What is going on Corvenain? And why do I feel that you knew something was going to happen all along?" Raven questioned him in a dark voice. "Princess, how nice to see you. Sit near the fire with me and I will explain that which you have asked." Raven and Corvenian moved to the fire place where a fire sprang to life. "How long have you known this was going to happen? And why is it happening now?" Raven asked in the same dark voice. "Princess, do not be upset. Your strong blood carries well in your offspring. Is it really a surprise that he is as strong willed as you are?" Corvenian told her and looked at the fire before continuing. "I have only known since you fully accepted your place and your mission to kill Markuze. In fact, I hadn't the slightest clue until then but when I did know...I wasn't sure to believe it." Corvenian explain as Raven silently glared at the flames. "It is happening now because your blood and the blood of Dante is strong. Caelum doesn't want to wait, his blood longs to be freed into the world. He knows he is the next generation, and he can't wait to learn," Corvenian said and looked at Raven's stomach "Even now he is aware and learning. But he also has your patience, understanding, deep love, and knowledge. If he has arrived early, it is because the time is right for him," Corvenian said and stood up. Raven stood as well and embraced Corvenian. "And you are sure he will succeed in bringing both races together?" Raven asked in a quiet voice. She was relaxed by Corvenian's words, but still worried. "All will be well in time Princess. Now return home and prepare for your ceremony. Maybe with the clan behind you, things will seem different," Corvenian said in a tone fit for a caring grandfather. Raven hugged him one last time and left without saying a word. She didn't have too. "How am I going to tell Dante?" Raven asked as she started her bike and took off back to the cabin. She kept asking herself that question all the way home. It wasn't until she reached the garage that she snapped out of her revire and realized she had been gone for close to 6 hours. Raven quietly walked into the house and went to the living room.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:24 pm
vincent began to worry and decided to train"i wont bet the weakest"he said to himself"i will be victories"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:44 pm
Dante sighed. "Sparda you should continue drinking tea." He picked him up and headed to his room. He left him on the bed and went downstairs. he heard the door open and wanted to surprise Raven. He waited next to the door and pounced on her softly. "What took you?"  

Dante Aurion

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:14 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
"Some are and some arent." Craven sighed looking to Richter. "It depends on how powerful they are."

"I see..." Richters stomach began to growl ("-_-) "Can we get something to eat? I'm starving"

"I can tell, come on lets go get some food." Craven said walking down the sidewalk her hands in her pockets.

Craven sighed standing in line. "Are you really that hungry?" She questioned Richter.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:22 pm
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho

Craven sighed standing in line. "Are you really that hungry?" She questioned Richter.

He looked at Craven and said "Well i didn't know how thick the cave walls were so i used all my energy to blast that hole in the ceiling. Using that much energy takes alot out of me. Its gonna take alot of food and alot of sleep to get all my energy back."  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:26 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho

He looked at Craven and said "Well i didn't know how thick the cave walls were so i used all my energy to blast that hole in the ceiling. Using that much energy takes alot out of me. Its gonna take alot of food and alot of sleep to get all my energy back."

stare "Basically your schedule is eat sleep, and train." Craven said staring at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:35 pm
RileyThe Psycho

stare "Basically your schedule is eat sleep, and train." Craven said staring at him.

"Basicly" Said Richter as he winced from his stomach pains.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games