Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Post Your Pic! (Do it) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 447 448 449 450 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun nuh nah nuh nah DUN DUN
  Whip it! Whip it good!
View Results

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:07 pm
i as chatting with one of my friends and i just couldnt resist myself.. i took a screenshot of her sense she was acting all cute on webcam. its quite a good pick of her id say*thumbs up*

o ya thats Bb.. the bunny i bought her one day. she said " thats so cute! whee " so i was like.. ok. SOLD! she almost never goes anywhere without it.

(im a consumer whore in rl as well! or couldnt you tell :wee smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:33 pm
That's so cute^^

I dont let people buy things for me..almost ever.. I have a har time around b-days and x.mas  

Ketake

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:36 pm
Ketake
That's so cute^^

I dont let people buy things for me..almost ever.. I have a har time around b-days and x.mas
it was forced upon her... and i have money spending problems  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:37 pm
Darthspanky
Ketake
That's so cute^^

I have money spending problems too... and almost never money...

Thanatos wants to buy me things all the time when we're in stockholm and Im all like NO!! scream *evil bitchmonster of death*  

Ketake

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:45 pm
Ketake
Darthspanky
Ketake
That's so cute^^

Thanatos wants to buy me things all the time when we're in stockholm and Im all like NO!! scream
Dean did that...alot...but I had a system...if he bought me something I payed him back for it secretly...I'd take his wallet from him to play with it...I do that anyway and slip a few dollars into it x3 and when I didnt have money, I'd give him hugs and kisses, course we were dating at the time and all he ever really bought was lunch or dinner but still I know he doesnt make much money washing dishes x3 He's still offering to buy me lunch all the time now...even though he's got a new girlfriend...just cause I'm his best friend and he knows I usually dont have money for that so he's sweet about it...plus the fact that he still likes me ^^ but yea, usually I pay people back for things they buy me by buying them things or slipping them money when I have the money for it later ^^ <3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:50 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
Ketake
Darthspanky
Ketake
That's so cute^^

Thanatos wants to buy me things all the time when we're in stockholm and Im all like NO!! scream
Dean did that...alot...but I had a system...if he bought me something I payed him back for it secretly...I'd take his wallet from him to play with it...I do that anyway and slip a few dollars into it x3 and when I didnt have money, I'd give him hugs and kisses, course we were dating at the time and all he ever really bought was lunch or dinner but still I know he doesnt make much money washing dishes x3 He's still offering to buy me lunch all the time now...even though he's got a new girlfriend...just cause I'm his best friend and he knows I usually dont have money for that so he's sweet about it...plus the fact that he still likes me ^^ but yea, usually I pay people back for things they buy me by buying them things or slipping them money when I have the money for it later ^^ <3
thats sneeky  

Darthspanky

Ketake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:52 pm
Darthspanky
teh sexiful nerdy
Ketake
Darthspanky
Ketake
That's so cute^^

thats sneeky
Girls are sneaky sneakers like that  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:55 pm
Ketake
Darthspanky
teh sexiful nerdy
Ketake
Darthspanky
Ketake
That's so cute^^

thats sneeky

yush a'cause I knew he wouldnt let me just hand him the money, he'd insist on it so I did that instead x3 it was more fun anyway cause then he'd pull out his wallet and kinf of look at it funny, shrg, and put it back after paying for stuff...makes me happy he's a bit dumb xDD <3  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:57 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
Ketake
Darthspanky
teh sexiful nerdy
Ketake

thats sneeky

yush a'cause I knew he wouldnt let me just hand him the money, he'd insist on it so I did that instead x3 it was more fun anyway cause then he'd pull out his wallet and kinf of look at it funny, shrg, and put it back after paying for stuff...makes me happy he's a bit dumb xDD <3
lol too bad im not id notice the nextime i opend up my wallet  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:59 pm
Darthspanky
teh sexiful nerdy
Ketake
Darthspanky
teh sexiful nerdy
Ketake

thats sneeky

I uually just slip it down their pockets  

Ketake

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:08 pm
Ketake
Darthspanky
teh sexiful nerdy
Ketake
Darthspanky
thats sneeky

kinky  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:13 pm
Darthspanky
Ketake
Darthspanky
teh sexiful nerdy
Ketake
Darthspanky
thats sneeky

kinky
meh..I reach into his pockets and take his keys and wallet all the time, I'm the only person besides his dad whom he lets unlock his car, I'm the only one he trusts, he has a 71 ranchero named Lucy and is very proud of her, lol  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:42 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
Darthspanky
Ketake
Darthspanky
teh sexiful nerdy

kinky
meh..I reach into his pockets and take his keys and wallet all the time, I'm the only person besides his dad whom he lets unlock his car, I'm the only one he trusts, he has a 71 ranchero named Lucy and is very proud of her, lol
i bet. most guys fall in love with sometihng that they pour allt here money into.espcially with the rise of gass  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:46 pm
Darthspanky
teh sexiful nerdy
Darthspanky
Ketake
Darthspanky
teh sexiful nerdy

kinky
i bet. most guys fall in love with sometihng that they pour allt here money into.espcially with the rise of gass

yea...plus he rebuilt the engine and most of the body on it...he wants to be a mechanic like I want to be a florist <3  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:52 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
Darthspanky
teh sexiful nerdy
Darthspanky
Ketake
kinky

yea...plus he rebuilt the engine and most of the body on it...he wants to be a mechanic like I want to be a florist <3
that would do it. he must adore his car.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 447 448 449 450 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games