Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:09 am
MrJimmy
MCG - Mr. Rogers was like a hardcore sniper in Viet Nam... 200 or somethin' kills...
Disregard this one... I just looked it up on a rumor site... it's false, and apprently my friend Fortieas will believe anything... stare hesounded really convinced the other day...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:14 am
MrJimmy
MrJimmy
MCG - Mr. Rogers was like a hardcore sniper in Viet Nam... 200 or somethin' kills...
Disregard this one... I just looked it up on a rumor site... it's false, and apprently my friend Fortieas will believe anything... stare hesounded really convinced the other day...

Go look at Ladi and I's drawings... please? They're of/for you Jimbo...
And I never heard that rumor...  

Lobo-chan

Reactance

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:51 am
Lobo-chan
myappreciation
User Image
um thats me

Your hair looks kinda funny, heehee... but seriously, how long have you been here?

lol long time ago, but i seldom come in here. Anyways nice to see you here! I see you are a very active user here smile

HEADS UP EVERYONE ITS LOBO CHAN  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:53 am
You know you kind of look like someone i know... one of the many people in my group of friends who are DDR freaks  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

shramin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:58 am
.:Give me one good reason why i should continue:.

Here are some pics while i got bored lols.

Im being worse then AlcPan 1
Im being worse then AlcPan 2
I made this
I made this close up
GCSE art 1
GCSE art 2
GCSE art 3
GCSE art 4
Mom's drawn flowers
Aint i the nerd?
I collect some stuff lol
My Mother made this for me

Now for some of our really nice furniture:
Bench in the hall
Shoe Rack and table
ITS A.... plant on a table
Dads alcohol holder
We keep our nice glasses here
Table in the lounge
Our sofa
TV

Then compare the view Day till night:
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Night 1
Night 2
Night 3

ENJOY!!!!

.:And i might try again.... Click For Enlightenment:.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:40 am
LOL someone had a LOT of fun with their camera... i can never seem to take that many piccies i blame my parents they never made me a camera person lol  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:46 am
Interesting pics... I got my head chopped off by Kristy's finger...
So, Sanzo... you could blame the media instead... it's the new, cool thing right now, lol. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:50 am
nah i'd prefer to blame my parents, its actually more true despite me being silly right now LOL they actually used the "Mexicans don't LIKE taking pictures" excuse when i asked why there were so few baby pics of me ><;; now I used that excuse when they ask why i didn't take pics of trips i've gone on LOL its funny seeing the looks on their faces when i say that  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:53 am
Sanzoskitsune
nah i'd prefer to blame my parents, its actually more true despite me being silly right now LOL they actually used the "Mexicans don't LIKE taking pictures" excuse when i asked why there were so few baby pics of me ><;; now I used that excuse when they ask why i didn't take pics of trips i've gone on LOL its funny seeing the looks on their faces when i say that

Lucky... whenever I go on a trip with my dad he's always taking pics of me. rolleyes I stand on a rock, he takes a pic, I lay across a fallen tree, he takes a pic... then he makes me go along farther up the creek/whatever instead of staying in my nice, somewhat uncomfortable but still awesome tree and I get wet socks for the entire trip back... wet socks+sloshy shoes=not fun! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:56 am
it is lucky cause i don't have to take pics all the time, but my parents complain about when i go with my friends. I took a road trip with a few friends last year to Monterrey and i think we took 5 pics total LOL we suck >< and we had all these great photo opportunities too  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Fatal Hilarity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:58 am
Poo.
Took this at 1 A.M. I look weird like that.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:59 am
When we went to the Grand Canyon I ended up stalking a raven for quite a while and took some pictures of it... I'm kinda afraid of heights, so the Grand Canyon was like absolute doom to me... and it took forever for me to be able to venture anywhere near the fence to look in, lol. xp  

Lobo-chan

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:02 am
aww you poor thing LOL unfortunately for you i do not share in your fear, i am a climbing freak so i crawl up everything then lean back and hang by my arm and look down.. it worries my mom like crazy my dad just tells me to go higher

Bloodless: the pic looks blurry but otherwise you look good ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:37 am
myappreciation
Lobo-chan
myappreciation
User Image
um thats me

Your hair looks kinda funny, heehee... but seriously, how long have you been here?

lol long time ago, but i seldom come in here. Anyways nice to see you here! I see you are a very active user here smile

HEADS UP EVERYONE ITS LOBO CHAN

Dude, you look like Bruce Campbell. xd biggrin Can I call you Ash? cool  

Vadessa

Thirteenth Gaian

400 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

shramin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:37 pm
.:Give me one good reason why i should continue:.

Yes i had fun with the camera is that wrong >_> now comment scream

.:And i might try again.... Click For Enlightenment:.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games