Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:43 pm
"i wont be the weakest"he thought to himself"he then went deep into the forest and began to train  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:28 pm
Dante Aurion
Dante sighed. "Sparda you should continue drinking tea." He picked him up and headed to his room. He left him on the bed and went downstairs. he heard the door open and wanted to surprise Raven. He waited next to the door and pounced on her softly. "What took you?"

Raven almost jumped when she heard Dante move from behind the door. "Nothing," Raven said elusively "Corvenian and I just had a long talk. Most of the ceremony is in order so it won't be too much longer before I'm passed the talon," Raven said she made herself comfortable.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:12 am
he then took agitated breathes"i must control the inner demon in me" he said  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:34 am
he then tightened both his fists and his eyes began to glow his arms glove cracked and his finger nails became claws his skin color turned deep blue and horns appeared from his back and his head his eyes became bright purple and smoke came out of his mouth he wanted to destroy everything but he he was able to control the demon he grabbed the twotrees and cracked the trees in half "im gonna control"vincent thought to himself  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:53 am
vincent roared and became human again he was tired and sweeting alot he fell to the ground and shaked his head"im just tired"he thought to himself  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:14 pm
Dante wanted to know what would happened in the ceremony. "Can i attend ?" He was curious as ever and He still felt that energy from whoever it came from.  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:22 pm
"Well yeah. I want you there as the guest of honor," Raven said and winked at Dante. She was almost excited about the ceremony now. It was just 2 days away...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:29 pm
"Sweet!" he was excited. "In two days you become the leader of the deadBridge clan..."  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:52 pm
vincent dragging his body left out the forest and headed upward the cabin in to a hill  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:00 pm
he saw a pole in the center of the hill and leaped to the tip of it he looked at the town and saw there were lots of mortals  

vampire_guardian116

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:26 pm
In the midst of all the humans in the town she wandered through asking people where her appartment was... 'this bites serious a**' she thought. 'Mr. C's place probbly is no where near here, I should have stayed in Russia..' she thought aggravatedly.. Then she felt a ting and her hairs stood on end... 'Is someone watching me?' She shrugged it off but kept quite aware of a seriously strong presences.. That's right it was too strong to be just one, she felt several. She thought it over and decided to go up the hilly road where she saw lights, none of these people were of any help anyways. And she started up the hill at a pace fit for a slinking cat. She walked that way too, she never saw to be in a hurry when she could reserve energy for anything else she came across.
She had been living out of the states way too long, but at least she kept her English and accent from britain crisp. The men always loved her accent. She liked to be tempting like that. She was starting school soon here in the town and she really was glad that she was considered a senior, she played this game for century's and now it was time to quit after this last school she only wanted to be close to her Uncle and Mister C., though she was adopted after the Vampire and Lycan war.. it did not occur to her that somthing was brewing in this part of the world.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:38 pm
"a new girl"vincent thought deciding weather or not to help her"why not he said leaping next to her"what are you looking for he said very mute  

vampire_guardian116

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:08 pm
"woah!" she said calmly,"Hey there, um I need some directions I am new in town and thought to go up the road here.. these people down there are being ignorant and don't know where it is.. I am visiting my uncle and his boss Mister Corvenian? Do you know where they live? I also need to find this" she said handing him a crinkled peice of notebook paper with directions. "I can't find my apartment..." She looked at the ground a moment then looked up to see the moon. The stars glittered with a firefly glow that seemed dim in the moon's halo of soft light.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:12 pm
he looked at the paper "this is my house roomate"he said "for the directions ill take you" he said taking her to the house  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:15 pm
"that was fast"vincetn said"i posted the empty room like a week ago and i have a reponse already kool"he thought to himself  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games