Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:26 pm
"oh that's cool! Nice to meet you roomate!" she said as she took his hand and bowed. "I am Anjel Shayde I look forward to us bunking here.. by the way don't mind my accent, I lived in britian with my uncle for a extremely long time..." She straightened up and looked him in the eye. 'He ain't bad lookin either' she thought 'Plus he has a demonic aura, this should be fun' she thought again mischievously.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:30 pm
he giggled at the bow "you dont have to bow"vincent said "well heres the place you wanted to know" he said "and here are your keys" he said  

vampire_guardian116

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:36 pm
"Thankyou, and as for the bowing it is habit in England especially if your going to a girl-school full of preppies.." She smiled as she said the last.
"By the way, for your hospitality would you like to go get a drink?" She smiled slyly and did a goofy bow to him while shakin' her boobs... (((LOL... um hey stop postin your siggy man it's wastin space!*looks at groound sheepish-ly*)))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:38 pm
((lol)) he laughed a bit but slighty stared"sure but i insist on paying"he said  

vampire_guardian116

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:42 pm
"hm... a gentleman... HERE?! wow you are too kind, where is the best place?" *takes his arm, and waits for him to answer.*"By the way I know I got nice boobs" she says while giggling. 'I haven't had this much fun since I really was in England' she thought. *sighs*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:10 am
"hmmm....theres a nice little bar down the street or a quite cafe"vincent said trying to remember what he had seen earlier"why havent you had much fun"he said mutedly  

vampire_guardian116

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:43 pm
*she giggled* "oh your like me! you can read minds? impressive, I like you a little more already.." she smiled and looked at him straight in the eye. "I've haven't had alot of fun since my uncle took off about 3 years ago, I 've just missed the humor" she murmured loud enough so he could hear, as her small smile started to fade to a sad one. "I wanted to come back to the states and find him I tracked down a phone number and tryed to find a place for myself that way I wouldn't be getting in his way when he's busy. Especially when he's so.. so one-track minded when working"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:03 pm
"sorry"vincent said looking at her eyes trying to comfort her  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:37 pm
Dante sighed."I'm getting to excited, Raven i'm going to sit down right now. " In his mind alot was occuring. He felt the presence of the being who's energy was like his own. He enjoyed the presence for the time being for it soothed his soul. He smiled at looked at Raven. "I'm glad your here with me..." Sparda snored unbelieveably loudly and it began to bother Dante. " Let's go out for some fresh air." he stood up and smiled grabbing Raven's hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:56 pm
he opened the doors of the little bar and let her enter first he sat on the chair and made room so she could sit"so what are you in the mood for"he said  

vampire_guardian116

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:55 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho

stare "Basically your schedule is eat sleep, and train." Craven said staring at him.

"Basicly" Said Richter as he winced from his stomach pains.

Craven ordered a Double cheeseburger witha a large fries and a Coke. She waited for Richter to order so they could find a seat together.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:42 pm
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho

stare "Basically your schedule is eat sleep, and train." Craven said staring at him.

Craven ordered a Double cheeseburger witha a large fries and a Coke. She waited for Richter to order so they could find a seat together.

Richter went up to the counter and said "Let me have a Triple, bacon cheeseburger with extra pickles, a large fries, an eight piece order of chicken tenders, a large order of Onion rings, an apple pie, and a chocolate milkshake. Oh yeah, and could you give me one of those toys that come with the kids meal?" The cashier froze in shock and began to prepare his order. He noticed Craven staring at him and he said "What? I'm hungry"  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:05 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho

Richter went up to the counter and said "Let me have a Triple, bacon cheeseburger with extra pickles, a large fries, an eight piece order of chicken tenders, a large order of Onion rings, an apple pie, and a chocolate milkshake. Oh yeah, and could you give me one of those toys that come with the kids meal?" The cashier froze in shock and began to prepare his order. He noticed Craven staring at him and he said "What? I'm hungry"

Craven blinked turning away from him. "Nothing." She said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:45 pm
They walked over and sat in one of the many empty booths. Richter muttered a short prayer and then began gorging on the food.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games