Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DameMontuNight

Benevolent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:15 pm
Hey!! My name is Michelle!! ummm...i like many things *fencing, drawing, reading, music heart and making new freinds etc etc* there are also somethings i dont like but it is a small list whee lol umm anywho if you want more info just check out my profile!! ^_^teehee cya later!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:18 pm
I don't remeber if i ever introduced my self or not but here goes a deadly stab at it:

I am marsha...
Marsha is 14 almost 15 in a few weeks if i do belive i am correct...i am 5'1" tall and pretty skinny...someone once called me a elf or something...i forget, but my point is i am cute and little blaugh 4laugh ...I like the color black, and blue, and red, and green, and....well every thing except yellow and brown...and puke colored things...bunnies are the best animal ever, i have a pet bunny in my room and i take her on walks...she's bunicula...i will be movieing to NC soon...ummm i am single....i like music...i am a filthy pervert, i am told i am nice so i guess i am nice and smart and all that general "good" personality trait things...right now i am sleepy and in slight pain....so....i think that covers marsha for right now...need anything else just ask, i wont bite....unless u provoke me...man my spelling sucks...  

Bunny Blanket

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Zeradel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:47 pm
Hello. My name is Zeradel, I like orange soda, long walks on the beach... And don't forget cookies. I luff cookies.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:48 am
nickname: Kai
interests: music, anime, manga, some sports, reading, tv
fav. music: i listen 2 anything but i love rock
fav. band: simple plan, all american rejects, nickelback, greenday, gin blossoms, three days grace, fall out boy, nine days and some others lol  

John_Cena_fan_1

Bunny Blanket

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:08 pm
Zeradel
Hello. My name is Zeradel, I like orange soda, long walks on the beach... And don't forget cookies. I luff cookies.

OMG! thats what i left out! I love orange soda! heart it completes me...You seem cool by the way...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:20 pm
Nick name: Squirrely 3nodding
Likes: the color green, puppies, any zombie related things, good 'ol rock n'roll, starbursts,squirrels,and um more..oo..
Dislikes: meany heads
Turns super sweer 16 on May 14th--Mothers' Day this year.
Anything you wanna know just ask. 4laugh  

Squirrely_Rox

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

Manmaru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:15 pm
Nickname: Tech
Height: 5'6
Likes: the colors blue, white and royal purple, most animal especially cats, anime, manga, RPG games like Morrowwind and World of Warcraft, D&D, drawing, all kinds of music except rap, all kinds of food

Wanna know anything else? Feel free to ask! ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:45 am
Name: Robert [don't call me robert, bob, rob, robby, or bobby]
Nickname: Roo
Interests: music, reading, singing, acting, video games, friends, dancing, and getting online
Favorite Band: Muse
Favorite Book: Odd Thomas (Dean Koontz)
Currently Reading -
Manga: Fruits Basket (# 13)
Book: A Clockwork Orange
Video Game of the month: Kingdom Hearts II
Other: Hmm..I'm usually the person running around in towns saying random stuff and being made fun of for being amazingly fashionable & pink. I don't mind the gay jokes, by the way. =3 As long as they're funny and not purposely hurtful.  

Im Not a Chick. Bastard

The S!deshow

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:49 am
Hi, I'm Ashley
My fav colour is Yellow
I live in Florida
My sign is Leo
And my fav music is Indie

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:19 pm
hi, im xSquamyx in real life i was given the nickname 'Squamy' (pronounced SKWAMY) by a group of freinds, if youve ever beaten the game 'Mortal Kombat Deadly aliance' you'd know they used the word 'Squamus' in 'Reptiles' ending.... somehow that lead up to my nickname. i'm the only person left in my nehborhood/school who likes greenday. and i watch.... wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TO many movies. often times i refer to movies without realizing it..... do you feel lucky, punk?... sorry... CHOOWANNAGOMEH?!?!?!!?  

(MOD.) Account Banner

kasheica

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:06 am
hi! 3nodding im kasheica heart
i hope to know you guys better in the next couple of days.. 3nodding
as you can see im a big fan of dark colors.. and currently questing for a musketeer top.. heart if you guys know anyone who sells this top for a really low price please pm me..
im 14 years old.. my bday is on the 15th of may.. heart
i just started playing gaia last april 1st.. so i dont have that much gold.. my outfit are all donations.. im now trying to gain enough gold to give my donators some gift as a token of appreciation..

i hope this will let you know me better.. heart
all donations are welcome heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:17 am
Hello, I'm Kaydah.
I'll probably only post when I have something to say. Now is not one of those times.  

Kaydah

Drowzy

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:50 am
my name is Kirby, I'm 20.. bout to be 21 this friday.. my favorite color is blue and my talent is art ..  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:08 am
name : evan
Nick name: hiro, Ev, brat razz
fave Band Seether
Fave Colour Navy Blue
Location: Somehwere in Canada and during the summer somewhere in New York  

Reamus Thor

19L4dyh4wk73

Demonic Hunter

22,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:29 pm
Hi! I'm Nadine, but you can call me Lh or Ladyhawk 3nodding I currently live in Tupelo, Mississippi (yes, that's where Elvis was born rofl ) I'm 33 and have three children (Syl is 9, Jac is 4, William is 15 months). I lurve anime (Fullmetal Alchemist, Van Dread, and Hellsing are at the top of my list), and video gaming either online or on the PS2 (just finished beating KH2 100% yesterday). I listen to all types of music, but don't have much time to read any books. I can normally be found in the CB questing away for items I find of greatness xd When I'm not in the Cb, I am wandering aimlessly in Towns collecting flowers.

Thanks again for the invite! heart

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games