Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:25 am
My friend finally sent me the pics i wanted to show you guys! there are a bunch so i'm just gonna put up links like our dear shram has been doing oh fyi its basically me playing DDR lol

For some reason my friend took a pic of my feet...

i'm surprised i'm not in a stupid pose ><

in the middle of a jump i think
my arms are flailing lol

my back... mid-play

staring at the screen intensely

i'm seriously concentrating...

yeah so those are the piccies... i know i have issues but this is just so all you guys have proof of how much of a weirdo i am LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:28 am
.:Give me one good reason why i should continue:.

Those are nice pictures sanzo ^_^

.:And i might try again.... Click For Enlightenment:.

shramin

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:30 am
tanki tanki, i was seriously concentrating when she took thos pictures which is something i don't always do, funny thing is after she took those pictures i collapsed into a racing game, my hands were shaking and i was sweating like a pig, not attractive at all  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:32 am
0.o I see you, Sanzo!  

Lobo-chan

shramin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:33 am
Sanzoskitsune
tanki tanki, i was seriously concentrating when she took thos pictures which is something i don't always do, funny thing is after she took those pictures i collapsed into a racing game, my hands were shaking and i was sweating like a pig, not attractive at all

im assuming you played for a long time? now ive commented your pics comment mine :XP:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:35 am
shram
Sanzoskitsune

im assuming you played for a long time? now ive commented your pics comment mine :XP:

lol actually i only played 4 songs but they were all on heavy and i'm out of practice >< and i like your piccy you look good with short hair ^__^  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

shramin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:36 am
Sanzoskitsune
shram
Sanzoskitsune

lol actually i only played 4 songs but they were all on heavy and i'm out of practice >< and i like your piccy you look good with short hair ^__^

ah allright then ^_^ and i meant the pics before the short hair one :XP:
and its not really short.. its just shortish :XP:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:41 am
ok saw the piccies again and first thing i noticed, which is sad on my part is that all your plants are still green! ours die within like a week... we have plants with brown leafs falling off ><;; and you have an awesome view, i'd be hanging off the side of the balcony and there would be a threat of me falling off if i had that view LOL  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

shramin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:46 am
Sanzoskitsune
ok saw the piccies again and first thing i noticed, which is sad on my part is that all your plants are still green! ours die within like a week... we have plants with brown leafs falling off ><;; and you have an awesome view, i'd be hanging off the side of the balcony and there would be a threat of me falling off if i had that view LOL

lol come visit and ill make sure you dont fall off

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:48 am
shram
Sanzoskitsune

that's of course if you can keep up with me LOL i bounce around all over the place, my friends at one point just let me run around a mall to wear myself out  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:49 am
Sanzoskitsune

Have you killed a cactus yet? I think mine's dead... sweatdrop And yes, heights freak me out so I'd be like, gah! *cling cling* ...ooh... *goes to look over* ...I do that kind of thing, lol xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:53 am
Lobo-chan
Sanzoskitsune

Have you killed a cactus yet? I think mine's dead... sweatdrop And yes, heights freak me out so I'd be like, gah! *cling cling* ...ooh... *goes to look over* ...I do that kind of thing, lol xp

yes we have killed a cactus... three of them as a matter of fact and see my problem is i'm fearless! so basically i loosely grab onto the railing and lean over the side with one foot in the air and precariously close to just falling off  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

shramin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:55 am
Sanzoskitsune
shram
Sanzoskitsune

that's of course if you can keep up with me LOL i bounce around all over the place, my friends at one point just let me run around a mall to wear myself out

I have a surpriseingly high amount of energy and an incredibly self control

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:59 am
shram
Sanzoskitsune
shram
Sanzoskitsune

well then we'll have to see which one of us has more energy... after i have a cup of coffee and some chocolate and sugary substances *laughs maniacaly*  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

shramin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:01 pm
Sanzoskitsune
shram
Sanzoskitsune
shram
Sanzoskitsune

well then we'll have to see which one of us has more energy... after i have a cup of coffee and some chocolate and sugary substances *laughs maniacaly*

i dont drink coffe and when im going to use energy i cant have sweets as otherwise i go for 3 days

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games