Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:32 pm
Craven shook her head as rain started to pund on the window. "This storm looks bad. We should eat quickly." She looked at all Richter's food. "Or rather get a bag to take your food and go to my place to finish eating."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:43 pm
Dante Aurion
Dante sighed."I'm getting to excited, Raven i'm going to sit down right now. " In his mind alot was occuring. He felt the presence of the being who's energy was like his own. He enjoyed the presence for the time being for it soothed his soul. He smiled at looked at Raven. "I'm glad your here with me..." Sparda snored unbelieveably loudly and it began to bother Dante. " Let's go out for some fresh air." he stood up and smiled grabbing Raven's hand.

"OKay," Raven said almost laughing at how Dante was acting. "I'm glad I'm here too," Raven said but it sounded more like a question. Raven grabed Dante's hand and headed toward the door. "Fresh air sounds good."  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:38 pm
"Some sake would be nice, or rum.. either or a pop, whatever is cheap.." and she sat down and looked around. "This is nice..." her voice trickled off as her eyes locked onto Craven's... "OH my GOD CRAVEN OVER HERE HONEY! ... I haven't seen you forever how long has it been?"..she ran over really quick to give her a hug and stood there grinning like an idiot. "I haven't seen you since grade school but how can I forget a face!" she giggled and waved to her other new friend to come over and meet them.

"Who's um.. the one eating alot? hehe" she giggled kinda funky cause the guy was gorging food down his throat. He just smiled while sitting there with a mouth full of food, and went back to eating.

'heh.. okay' she thought sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:32 am
RileyThe Psycho
Craven shook her head as rain started to pund on the window. "This storm looks bad. We should eat quickly." She looked at all Richter's food. "Or rather get a bag to take your food and go to my place to finish eating."

"Okay" Richter mumbled with fries still in his mouth. They got up from their seats and headed to the door while Richter continued to sip on his milkshake.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:31 pm
Craven sighed stepping out of the fast food place with Richter. The wind thrashed around them. "Alrighty follow me." She said shoving her hands in her pockets. 'This doesnt seem like a normal storm.' She thought glancing to Richter to make sure the wind didnt carry him off.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:40 pm
vincent ordered her everything she had said"ill have a cold beer"he said  

vampire_guardian116

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:20 pm
RileyThe Psycho
Craven sighed stepping out of the fast food place with Richter. The wind thrashed around them. "Alrighty follow me." She said shoving her hands in her pockets. 'This doesnt seem like a normal storm.' She thought glancing to Richter to make sure the wind didnt carry him off.

Richter struggled to stay standing because the winds. "How much farther till we reach your house? This storm doesn't seem normal. We should get indoors." He yelled over the howl of the moon.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:27 pm
'Strange she ignored me..' and with that thought sat beside her roomy and laughed.. "haha, dear you didn't need to get me all but alright I will share if you want.. or something" she smiled big and said "You know you are the first guy I have actually gone out on the town with.. It looks as though we might stay here for the night, that or I got a plan after we drink a bit okay?"  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:13 am
"okay"vincent said finishing his beer and ordering some rum"another rum miss"he told the bartender "dont worry if you get drunk ill carry you home i dont get drunk easily"vincent said winking  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:19 pm
"I don't get drunk easily either, but this stuff makes me feel as if my insides are warming up on the way down, cheers to us meeting and luck into the future.." she clinked her glass against his and they sat most the night until about 11:00 then they both were partially drunk she took his hand and led him to the hallway near the bathrooms she told him to check the men's while she checked the women's so no one would come out and bump into them..  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:30 pm
he checked the bathroom"no ones there"he said in a happy way  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:14 pm
kay lets do this then she wrapped her arms around him and said in his ear hold onto me okay and close your eyes and whatever you do don't peek okay?  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:21 pm
he held her by the waist and closed his eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:36 pm
she sighed and then said "okay we are home.." As he opened his eyes she went to the front door and checked for her things.. "yay they did bring them.." *pulled her necklace out and a small vial with a dripper was attached to the end she takes this liquid out and driped a drop in the middle of the door way* "there now.. woah!" she tripped as he caught her. "Thank you much.. " she looked at him gazing into his pretty eyes, she felt a little weak in the knees. "um, Vincent do you think you could save me from myself?" she put her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around him tight. She was the perfect height and he was so strong while she seemed so small compaired to him.  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:38 pm
she was feeling so mixed up, the rum must have headed straight to her brain she thought.. but she was sur this was more then alcohol working. heart  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games