Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:33 am
I don't ******** know how to cope.
I'm a full-time student. My classes cost between 900-1300 bucks every semester. I get $2500 in student loans, but my mom skims $1000 off the top first because she isn't getting student loans from her school. She's paying back all my loans anyway, because she lost my college fund when I was younger.
Anyway, I work at a job that's RIDICULOUSLY close to minimun wage. I'm getting an average of 5-20 hours a week, when I specifically wrote down in AUGUST (AND EVERY MONTH SUBSEQUENTLY) that I need 30 hours. That's just to pay all my bills and survive.
My boss is a total c**t. She's so pissy and bitchy it's like she eats WHORE FLAKES for breakfast. I don't even want to go to work anymore because she's going to ******** BE there to b***h about some little inane thing. I don't stand properly at the end of my lane. I don't press my assistance button fast enough. She talks to me like a kid when she's only four years older than I am, sends me to work in areas that I'm not trained in so she can b***h about how my work is, and demeans me to my face with passive-aggressive aggro competitive v****a bullshit.
Right now I'm relying on the leftovers from my student loans and my $200 TAX REFUND to pay my ******** bills because at the rate I'm getting paid and the hours I'm getting scheduled I CAN'T AFFORD TO SURVIVE.
I'm so angry and sick of being ******** by this job, I want to ******** scream that I quit, punch myself in the eyes and uterus simultaneously, lie down on the floor, go into convulsions, vomit all over my uniform and then DIE.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:14 am
User Image

AAARGH

My dad is such an idiot!

I could have gone out to see my girlfriend, instead he's got me pratting about with his stupid websites again today. I honestly wouldn't mind if he wanted me to do something technical, but he's got my copying and pasting. COPYING AND ******** PASTING.

Because he "doesn't have the time" to do it. THEN YOU DON'T HAVE TIME FOR A ******** WEBSITE IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO UPDATE THE ******** PAGES, YOU MORON.

If he didn't spend so much time sat on his fat arse drinking in the living room he'd have had this done WEEKS ago. Like, WHEN I FINISHED MAKING THE BLOODY PAGES. They've sat on his computer for nearly a month without him getting on with it, and now he's telling me he wants it ready to upload tonight. WE STILL DON'T HAVE FTP PASSWORDS.

He could have got all the pages ready for uploading weeks ago, but he hasn't. And now it's my problem because he's got something else to do.

Ugh, he shouldn't even have this damned website. He doesn't know how to update it, despite my telling him how to make links in DreamWeaver EVERY DAMN TIME HE TRIES.

ARGH.

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:15 am
*hugs Bass*

You know parents are only good for irritation purposes, right?

You'll learn to love him once you don't have to live with him.

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:58 pm
Bump*  

Johnnie the 5th

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:01 pm
User Image

WHAT THE ******** HELL?!
*Totally allowed to get pissed in this thread* 3nodding

You can't ******** bump in this guild! Don't you read rules? ******** it's not even like it was 2 or 3 pages back... IT WAS NEAR THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.

People need to learn to read rules!
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:06 pm
i dont know why im thinking about this still... but its a really depressing moment of my life...

so ive known this girl named Barb for quite a few years... went to school and such... ive ALWAYS had a crush on this girl...from the moment i saw her... and im pretty sure she knew...

i stood by her while she went through 2 boyfriends... but i was always "just a friend" to her.... more like "someone to vent at about my crappy life problems"...which i didnt mind, on the contrary...

well, quite a few months ago, she broke up with her boyfriend.... and im pretty sure that she took it hard, REALLY had.

the last time i saw her... we were sitting on her front porch, and she was complaining that she will never find a guy that isnt a jerk...(every one of her boyfriends had cheated on her (multiple times)) she was going through some serious self esteem issues...

as i was sitting there... i just had the urge to kiss her, to show her that not all guys are asses and finally declare my love for her.

well i didnt... i sat there like a retard...

a few days later, she coldly cut off contact with EVERY guy she knew (except the 2 gay ones) including me...

i have not talked to her since... but all i can think about is how big of a retard i am for not making a move, and how big of a retard she is for not letting me...i woulda been the best thing that has EVER happened to her....

i guess im pissed... cuz i really dont know who to be pissed at.... me or her... or a little bit of bolth...

GOD DAMM!!! why the hell am i still thinking about this s**t...

i know i should just move on... but i cant... ive sat there with my phone some nights just trying to work up the nerve to call her.... but i never do... i guess its still cuz im still pissed that she dropped me like a bad habit...

i unno... but it does feel a little better to vent this out.....(dont worry... im never gonna leave you ATG!) xp

*sigh* women... it it wasnt for the sex... i could totally be gay....  

Agent_of_Misfortune

Kira84

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:12 pm
Not sure if this counts as angst... but--gah.

Computers. I hate them. Vista doesn't give the user any control over the c drive and my laptop doesn't work with xp--which I only found out after formatting the hard drive and trying to load xp. The MAXIMUM amount of memory this computer will take is the minimum amount you're supposed to have to use vista. And of course I don't have the maximum. Why is the damn computer preloaded with an OS it clearly isn't equipped for? I want to know who, in microsoft, came up with the idea for this retarded OS so I can beat them over the head with my laptop... I've been using it for over a year, and contrary to what microsoft wants people to think, it's not just a matter of not being used to how vista works! It's because their product sucks a**!

My desktop computer has been in the grip of the 'sinowal trojan' for the last three months--apparently an uber version of antivirus 2009 or something. I finally wiped the c drive and reloaded my original OS--XP with SP1--and now I can't update it because the re-loaded OS is too out of date to work with my network adapter. I have another network adapter... TERRIBLE connectivity. It won't stay connected long enough to download the service pack. And it won't accept a cd with sp2 made with a vista computer. Lovely. I've been trying to get the thing to work all day. I'm out of ideas and I may kill the next person who tries to talk to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:52 pm
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

GRRR!!!!!!!

My parents, they bug the s**t outta me. My mom does nothing but sit on the couch, and my dad always hides in the garage, leaving me to basically raise my little brother and sister AND babysit my mother, who acts like a ******** two year old. I feed them, get bro and sis off to school everyday, take care of my mother everyday, get bro and sis home from school, damn near everything. What is my reward for this?

INSULTS!

My mother sits on the couch all ******** day, commanding that I do this and that, or insulting/whining at me. I understand that her back leaves her in constant pain (nevermind the fact that she's on ******** VICODIN) but that is no reason to treat me like s**t. It's getting so bad now, she whines at me OVER TEXT MESSAGES WHILE I AM IN CLASS! I'm sitting there in Math class, and my phone goes off (I always keep it in silence mode) After class, I open up my phone and it says "New text from Tammy." I open it up and see this:

"Cwissy..."

(For those that don't know, my real name is Chris) So, apparently her being bored is more ******** important than my schooling. THAT has me confused, because when I was in high school doing nothing and throwing my life away, she was incredibly active in my education. Now, she doesn't seem to give a s**t.

The way things stand right now, I cannot get a job. I, as well as my little brother and sister, am on Medicaid (government funded health insurance (mind you, we are not poor, the health insurance through my dad's job is awful insurance)) If I get a job, all of us lose our health insurance. While I am not so concerned about my own insurance, I just simply cannot screw my brother and sister over like that. I just don't have it in me. I get a federal grant every semester, and that pays for all my schooling. Everything else, I am forced to turn over to my mother. So, I have NO income, therefore cannot get a place of my own. I'm seriously starting to consider bolting and living in my car, this s**t is going to drive me apeshit before too much longer.

Occasionally, my dad will pull me aside and give me about $10 (more like sneak, If my mother found out he had money of his own she would absolutely FLIP) But that isn't even enough for me to spend on something nice for myself. I absolutely LOVE to play videogames, but my newest system is a Nintendo Gamecube. I have asked REPEATEDLY For a new system, I would love nothing more than to own a Nintendo Wii. The answer is always no, yet my mother has no ******** problem sitting on my Gamecube for hours on end playing "Mario Party" nonstop.

*sigh* My mother used to be awesome, I wonder what the ******** happened?

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:07 pm
I know I have many things -- skills, enough clothing, this new computer that I got as a half-present, half loan, half "We Love You Don" kind of gift -- and yet, the more life continues on I feel like I have nothing thanks to what my mother did. I keep telling myself things will be better next month and next month (and, finally, things will be better next month) but I'm so tired of all of this.

I get so scared and freaked out now at the potential thought of employers or rental companies (I was lucky enough to get an apartment with a roommate who is understanding of my situatoin) looking through my credit, and me with nothing else but the excuse that I thought I was doing what was best for my family. I've done nothing wrong except care about my mother and sisters and family way too much, and now I feel that I've lost everything because of it. I know, logically, it's not true; I have so many things that I can name that I'm grateful for. But I feel like a dependent in the worse kind of way right now. No matter how many applications I send I'll never get anywhere ever again.

I'm tired of trying to be the good guy now -- because apparently even your own parents will use and abuse your kindness. What else do I have left? Will I be forever searching for jobs and never getting a lead because my image was ruined thanks to what my mom did to my credit and my accounts?

I think I'm just bitter for losing the web design commission that I really wanted and needed and felt, with all my heart, that I was totally qualified. I thought I was beyond the feelings of anger and sadness and I just wanted to move on. But, right now, I need to muddle in it for a little while, because I am really truly sad and I feel really and truly trapped and I really and truly feel like there's never ever going to be anybody I can trust, and that there's nobody that I can ever go to for help, and that there's nobody that can help me get out of this whole, and the people that *should* be helping me are not...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:25 pm
Ok My turn to vent about parental anoyed ness!

My mother, is a truley terrible person. got payed from my last job on the 23rd, befvore this, i had just moved into my own house, with my dad and my two year old son, She had run her power bill up to 300 someodd dollars. I told her, if i could afford it, i would help pay it. Well turns out my last check was only 460 ish dollars, and 400 for rent, and my son REALLY needed new clothes. So i told my mom, that i couldn't help her with her bills. She goes "Im ********" and got into my car, (i was taking her to get her check) Well, she gets her check, and realized that she would have to pay her own bils (shock and awe, right?) i told her i was sorry, but my son needs clothes, what i got was " YOUR SON?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT ME?) i should have kicked her outta the car then, but stupid me...
i again apologized and she yelled "Your not ******** sorrY" and was quiet until we got back to my house, before she got back in the car, i got a call, saying that i was fired, after my first night at work. "training". what a joke.

so anyways, i got out of the car, crying, and my mom sends me evil text messages, "You have till this and this to gett your s**t outta my house then i never wanna see your fat ugly a** again" " i just took you off my life insurance policy (that she never paid anyways) so your son gets it all!" "Your nothing but trash, " and so on and so on, then she told me "You, and your family can ******** off and die" SHE JUST TOLD A @ YEAR OLD TO ******** OFF AND DIE.....what a great person.,

I am so done with her, anytime i hear her name she makes me sick, she has used and abused me long enough. She has trashed my credity taking things out in my name and not paying for them.

I am so tired of this.

stressed  

WhisperingSouls

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:35 pm
User Image
They keep ******** around with s**t, so ALL posts you made are new every time you come back to the forum page. I keep getting a "quest update" when I'm not questing, and I'm getting weird a** errors all over the place. I'm sure everyone else is too, it just pisses me off enough to b***h about it.

Gaia should ******** tell us when they're messing around with s**t.

Edit: Another thing that pisses me off is when GTR stays up until 5 IN THE ******** MORNING! What the hell is there to do all ******** night that can't wait? It's funny because when I used to work he used to tell me that even though I wasn't tired I should go to bed anyways. That I would fall asleep if I just closed my eyes....

Someone needs to learn to take their own ******** advice.
[/rant]
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:42 am
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

This isn't exactly angst, more like I'm terrified and a bit angry about having to be in this situation.

I'm behind in my classes this semester. Due to the fact that my mother keeps me home anytime I'm not at school or running her errands for her, I have been taking some of the time I should be in class to look for someway to make some money under the table. It was while doing this that I rear ended someone. Now, my car insurance company is asking for a copy of my transcript, trying to get me a good student discount. Also, my colllege sends out notices in the mail if you have missed a certain number of classes. My mother got one. When I talked to my teacher about it, she was rather understanding about it and even sympathized with me. Even she believes that I need to move out. AND she aslo brought to my attention that the college doesn't deal with the parents, which means that the notice was addressed to me. This means that she is opening my mail, and theres no telling what else she may be doing. Perhaps taking my phone calls and not telling me (I try to route all expected calls through my cell, but some require a home phone)

Long story short(actually, a bit late for that), she told me that if she finds out I have been cutting class that I'm going to be forcefully ejected from the house. I'm nowhere near ready to get out quite so soon. It really pisses me off that I have been stuck in this situation, and that I am having to take time from my studies to do stuff I should be able to do anytime. I don't have much stuff, but getting what I do have out of the house will be a problem, as she was always one to say "I bought it, it's mine" No matter what it is, even my clothes. I seriously doubt I could find a friend willing to let me crash at their place, so I will be stuck living in my car (which, as soon as I leave, I know she will drop the insurance on it and I won't be able to drive it.)

I'm thinking it may be wise to start asking friends anyway, just so it won't be a last second thing if it does happen. ********, I just... don't know what to do.

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

sahihen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:34 pm
I'll never be cured from this whatever I am thing. I've been screwed as a kid into why way of thinking and so I don't think I'll ever be "better". That when the going gets tough or I get bored of something I'll revert back to thinking I'm pathetic and useless. Ultimatley thinking of suicide yet again.
My life is going good I guess and what am I thinking about?
Mhm. I'm going to be promoted. I have a boyfriend. A membership at the gym to stay active.
Guess what. I'm bored... I hate it. I get bored so damn easily and when I do it's suicidal thoughts all over again. There managable and it's not so bad.

It's just I want more. I want action I want adventure. I hate sitting at home doing nothing and yet I do it no matter what.
I need to move out and I need to persure photography.
It's just gah. I know I need ******** help and I want to get some new friends.
One of my childhood friends moved to a different area of the city and we haven't really stayed in touch. I hate how I seem to be thinking she doesn't care about me and hates me [blah blah blah]. Where I know she doesn't.
We've hung out a couple of times and it's partly my fault we don't keep in touch.
My other friend and I are drifting apart it seems too. We don't get a long as good as we used to.
It's just geh. I hate my life and I need help to change it. I can't ******** get myself up and do it. In all the times I've needed help or something was bugging me I let someone else push me to do it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:51 am
User Image
GTR wants me to start waking up at 6:30 in the morning, however my body doesn't like it, and neither does my brain! I'm groggy, bitchy, can't type worth s**t, and probably the HARDEST person to get along with when I'm forced to wake up early. Not only that, GTR doesn't try to make it nice, just "Hey, it's time to get up" Ya, like I'm going to enjoy waking up like that! Then I can't eat until 9am because I have one of those stomachs that get sick if I eat before 9, so I get to ******** starve for a few hours. Totally going to love that too! Then GTR tried telling me that there are health benefits... guess what? NO THERE AREN'T! We tried finding some, and we couldn't. What we found is others who wake up early and and them stating how it makes them feel.

I have been tired for the last 3 ******** years straight, I would LOVE to have even a week, just a ******** week, of NOT feeling tired before the girls go to school. I know when they go, there will be no such thing as sleeping in. So is it really too much to ask to be able to sleep until 9?
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:25 pm
I'm ******** broke, I'm falling out of love with my boyfriend, whom I rent a room from, and I hate my job.

*shotgun to the face*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games