Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

shadowtitan

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:24 pm
Suicide_Dean
shadowtitan
ick... i hate it when i leave... i always feel lost coming back.
me too. lol

word lol  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:24 pm
Manji-luo
shadowtitan
*hops back in holding out arms* im back again.

ohhh E3.... this is the first year its actually good cause things havnt gotten out like they usually do.
you know, you're kinda right...i haven't heard a single word about anything coming out at E3 at all...of course i dont have any videos of them, but i'd kinda like to go though x3
whatabout halo.. they finally announced that it is comeing out soon. there is alot of hush hush for alot of the things but they spilled the beans and it is on www.msn.com  

Darthspanky

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:27 pm
._.;;  
Darthspanky
Manji-luo
shadowtitan

ohhh E3.... this is the first year its actually good cause things havnt gotten out like they usually do.
you know, you're kinda right...i haven't heard a single word about anything coming out at E3 at all...of course i dont have any videos of them, but i'd kinda like to go though x3
whatabout halo.. they finally announced that it is comeing out soon. there is alot of hush hush for alot of the things but they spilled the beans and it is on www.msn.com
so? i dont like halo that much. it's a good game, but i honestly think it's overrated because it's the best FPS for the Xbox sweatdrop

*cheers for shadowtitan* you're first on page 1050! you get 250 gold! x3  

Manji-luo

`Jet Black Heart

Manji-luo
Darthspanky
Manji-luo
shadowtitan

so? i dont like halo that much. it's a good game, but i honestly think it's overrated because it's the best FPS for the Xbox sweatdrop

eek 150 is not enough....how about 5000 for him  
Manji-luo
shadowtitan

thats not what i mean. i've kept up with all the E3 updates but like every year E3 sucks (yes i said it and i can back it up). every year they make new crap and before E3 comes around they have leaks so at E3 its not new. but this year no leaks and i've been surprised about quiet a few things like Final fantasy 13, super smash bros (dangit already forgot what its called), then the Nintendo Wii they showed a lot about that now. they even showed people playing the Twilight Princess on the Wii wich was actually pretty cool with the arrows and fishing. *nods*  

shadowtitan

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:28 pm
NeonKitty
._.;;
what's wrong kitterz? =/  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:28 pm
um dude.... halo 3 stuff has been out for awhile... check out last months issue of game informer is you want more on that.  

shadowtitan

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:29 pm
... kitty is not upset o.< her wireless is being a cocksmith ok so i might be a little pissed  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:31 pm
Suicide_Dean
Manji-luo
Darthspanky
Manji-luo
shadowtitan

5000? no. i'm not that rich, and i won't make exceptions for someone i hardly know, even though he's a guildie here x3

@ shadow, yeah. (i didnt see it in GI, but oh well. my subscription is almost done anyways) sweatdrop

*huggles and comforts kitterz* =/ sorry  

Manji-luo

shadowtitan

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:32 pm
Suicide_Dean
Manji-luo
Darthspanky
Manji-luo
shadowtitan

this is one good guy here lol  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:35 pm
Manji-luo
Suicide_Dean
Manji-luo
Darthspanky
Manji-luo
shadowtitan

5000? no. i'm not that rich, and i won't make exceptions for someone i hardly know, even though he's a guildie here x3

@ shadow, yeah. (i didnt see it in GI, but oh well. my subscription is almost done anyways) sweatdrop

*huggles and comforts kitterz* =/ sorry

last months gi they announced the halo movie by perter jackson coming out the sime time "3" does. and they also announced "HALO IS DEAD" then they had how they wont be calling it halo yet and talked about a new engine they would use in it.  

shadowtitan

[Frito]

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:36 pm
I ish back. The motion-sensor capabilities of teh Wii controller really are sexy!  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:36 pm
thank you by the way manji  

shadowtitan

shadowtitan

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:37 pm
[Frito]
I ish back. The motion-sensor capabilities of teh Wii controller really are sexy!

honestly what is your impression on Mario Galaxy? the first thing i thought was.... that looks dumb  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games