Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:38 pm
shadowtitan
Manji-luo
Suicide_Dean
Manji-luo
Darthspanky
whatabout halo.. they finally announced that it is comeing out soon. there is alot of hush hush for alot of the things but they spilled the beans and it is on www.msn.com
so? i dont like halo that much. it's a good game, but i honestly think it's overrated because it's the best FPS for the Xbox sweatdrop

*cheers for shadowtitan* you're first on page 1050! you get 250 gold! x3
eek 150 is not enough....how about 5000 for him
5000? no. i'm not that rich, and i won't make exceptions for someone i hardly know, even though he's a guildie here x3

@ shadow, yeah. (i didnt see it in GI, but oh well. my subscription is almost done anyways) sweatdrop

*huggles and comforts kitterz* =/ sorry

last months gi they announced the halo movie by perter jackson coming out the sime time "3" does. and they also announced "HALO IS DEAD" then they had how they wont be calling it halo yet and talked about a new engine they would use in it.
oh, that explains it sweatdrop (you're welcome btw)  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:38 pm
shadowtitan
[Frito]
I ish back. The motion-sensor capabilities of teh Wii controller really are sexy!

honestly what is your impression on Mario Galaxy? the first thing i thought was.... that looks dumb
I thought it was cool, but stupid to jump from planet to planet ><  

[Frito]

shadowtitan

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:41 pm
[Frito]
shadowtitan
[Frito]
I ish back. The motion-sensor capabilities of teh Wii controller really are sexy!

honestly what is your impression on Mario Galaxy? the first thing i thought was.... that looks dumb

ya like a new mario game would be a good thing but they took it in a weird direction. they have some great games lined up for the DS too. i cant wait for some of those to come out.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:45 pm
shadowtitan
[Frito]
shadowtitan
[Frito]

ya like a new mario game would be a good thing but they took it in a weird direction. they have some great games lined up for the DS too. i cant wait for some of those to come out.
Both of the Zelda games look great... I really do love the Metroid one as well x3  

[Frito]

shadowtitan

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:50 pm
[Frito]
shadowtitan
[Frito]
shadowtitan
[Frito]

Both of the Zelda games look great... I really do love the Metroid one as well x3

honestly im getting less and less excited about Twilight Princess soon there gonna change it so much it wont be the same idea anymore. KH2 i heard that metioned earlier... i owned that in like 3 days but i now im working on the synthesis list cause i beat all the mini games and crap already. and Metroid... i never finished Prime 2 cause i got to the part that said figured out these clues and collect like 9 gears.... so i shut that off right away. plus i think it had something to do with buying another game... not sure.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:52 pm
shadowtitan
[Frito]
shadowtitan
[Frito]
shadowtitan
[Frito]

honestly im getting less and less excited about Twilight Princess soon there gonna change it so much it wont be the same idea anymore. KH2 i heard that metioned earlier... i owned that in like 3 days but i now im working on the synthesis list cause i beat all the mini games and crap already. and Metroid... i never finished Prime 2 cause i got to the part that said figured out these clues and collect like 9 gears.... so i shut that off right away. plus i think it had something to do with buying another game... not sure.
You just have to get these nine key thingies to face the last boss xD  

[Frito]

shadowtitan

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:55 pm
[Frito]
shadowtitan
[Frito]
shadowtitan
[Frito]

oh really? ...i'll have to start that again soon then. after finding everything else i got fed up when it said to find 9 of em lol. i also started that .hack//infection. thats pretty addictive. and i got the dynasty warriors 5 empires cause i found out about the 2 player mode and me and my friend sit here and play that all the time. and i cant wait for the group to get together and play the new super smash bros.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:55 pm
Hello People I'm backy and with a better tv system xp  

Kiokujo

[Frito]

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:57 pm
shadowtitan
[Frito]
shadowtitan
[Frito]
shadowtitan
[Frito]

oh really? ...i'll have to start that again soon then. after finding everything else i got fed up when it said to find 9 of em lol. i also started that .hack//infection. thats pretty addictive. and i got the dynasty warriors 5 empires cause i found out about the 2 player mode and me and my friend sit here and play that all the time. and i cant wait for the group to get together and play the new super smash bros.
With Snake, any game is complete xD Can't forget the box!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:01 pm
[Frito]
shadowtitan
[Frito]
shadowtitan
[Frito]

no way the 360's already made mistakes and its not even as close to as big as they expected. 360 will be on the bottom. then the Wii in second and ps3 will be on top. thats my prediction. as far as handheld... well DS has statistically already won that.  

shadowtitan

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:01 pm
Kiokujo
Hello People I'm backy and with a better tv system xp
welcome back 3nodding *offers you ramen and root beer*  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:02 pm
shadowtitan
[Frito]
shadowtitan
[Frito]
shadowtitan
[Frito]

no way the 360's already made mistakes and its not even as close to as big as they expected. 360 will be on the bottom. then the Wii in second and ps3 will be on top. thats my prediction. as far as handheld... well DS has statistically already won that.
PS3 is ont top in GAMEPLAY, when you include prices.... woo.... Wii definately up there  

[Frito]

shadowtitan

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:05 pm
[Frito]
shadowtitan
[Frito]
shadowtitan
[Frito]

PS3 is ont top in GAMEPLAY, when you include prices.... woo.... Wii definately up there

ya im talking about game play. but if you take prices into consideration. i still think the ps3 will be ontop for sales even with the price. the wii has a low price but think about how people seem to reject nintendo cause they think it targets more of a kid audience. personally i love it still but then you have the 360 fans that think its dumb. plus the people that will want the ps3 so bad they'll save up and not buy the wii till they get the ps3. theres lots of thoughts going into that as well.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:07 pm
The 360 was OVERRATED, The PS3 lives up to expectations, and the Wii is great, but neglected... Damn Nintendo haters ><

I have to go for tonight, ou revoir!  

[Frito]

shadowtitan

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:09 pm
[Frito]
The 360 was OVERRATED, The PS3 lives up to expectations, and the Wii is great, but neglected... Damn Nintendo haters ><

I have to go for tonight, ou revoir!

that pretty much sums it up. g'night dude. ttyl.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games