Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:01 pm
I've never heard of a gold fox... and yeah people like that piss me off Jiro... stare she needs to die or shut up  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:03 pm
Sanzoskitsune
I've never heard of a gold fox... and yeah people like that piss me off Jiro... stare she needs to die or shut up
*yips and my fur turns silver*  

Dark_Wyvern

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:08 pm
Sanzoskitsune

Too late for the "shut up" option, I think.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:09 pm
XP I'm actually working on that story I posted up here... I'm so proud of it actally being an original piece XP  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:10 pm
Well, everyone dies eventually... so just wait a few years and hope she doesn't live to a ripe old age, or gets her act together before then? sweatdrop
Anywho... yay, Mortal Kombat ^.^ Sub-Zero just came in where I left off I think... at 4 in the morning... Sub-Zero is like, the most kick a** of all the MK characters *nod nod*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:13 pm
Sub-Zero *cocks head to side and looks at Lobo*  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:15 pm
I liked your story though I'm confused thus far Sanzo...

And no, I was wrong, Raiden just saved their asses for the second time... sweatdrop And Sanzo, you mean you haven't played or watched Mortal Kombat? Sub-Zero is the kick a** bad guy(at least in the movie... game it doesn't matter) and he can freeze people and stuff! He's like... the coolest(literally) of all the bad guys in that movie!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:16 pm
what did the lady do know  

Dark_Wyvern

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:19 pm
LOL yeah I'm trying to fix a few things so its a bit less confusing, I'm messing with it and tweaking it as we speak... the only thing that will continue to suck is my grammar sweatdrop my grammar sucks

No I haven't played or watched MK, Sub-Zero sounds cool though  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:21 pm
Sanzoskitsune
LOL yeah I'm trying to fix a few things so its a bit less confusing, I'm messing with it and tweaking it as we speak... the only thing that will continue to suck is my grammar sweatdrop my grammar sucks

No I haven't played or watched MK, Sub-Zero sounds cool though
O.o i have and yeah he is but raiden can control lightning much cooler cause you can fry people  

Dark_Wyvern

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:21 pm
Hee ^.^ Well, in the movie he will of course be beaten 'cause he's evil and all... but oh well, he still rocks.

And... good luck on your story Sanzo, I wanna understand what's going on, lol xp

ADD: Yeah, but Dark... you get Sub-Zero to start from the games, you have to earn Raiden as far as I know.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:23 pm
Yeah a lot of the stuff I'm keeping secret on PURPOSE, a lot of the background won't be told till later wouldn't want to spoil surprises ^_~

and lighting is cool but it falls into the fire category and fire is overused as a power, ice is underestimated which makes it cool  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Dark_Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:26 pm
O.o not to me  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:27 pm
Yeah, a lot of people with element powers seem to have fire... heck, I've had at least four with that, though I'm only really going to use one in a story, the others are just more of RP type...(wait... 2 in a story if you count his dad... damn >.<) Hmmm... I should make someone with the power of fuzzy gerbils or something, lol xp  

Lobo-chan

Dark_Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:28 pm
Lobo-chan
Yeah, a lot of people with element powers seem to have fire... heck, I've had at least four with that, though I'm only really going to use one in a story, the others are just more of RP type...(wait... 2 in a story if you count his dad... damn >.<) Hmmm... I should make someone with the power of fuzzy gerbils or something, lol xp
rofl rofl rofl O.o thats funny  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games