Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Adie's Questies: Fishie Friends ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:07 am
heart

If you're referring to my sleepy imp, why yes, yes she did blaugh It makes me ridiculously happy.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:54 am
Kogane-Maru
heart

*poke* I was gonna go ahead and sketch out your avi art before I left for my boyfriends for a couple of days. Which avi of your posted ones do you want art of the most? :3 Challenge me lol.
User Image

*evil grin*
*evil laugh*

*runs around screaming like a child in sugar rush*
goes to 1st page to select twisted
whee! yey yey!  

Adie05

Adie05

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:56 am
Utena_Tenjou_86
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ғʋʅʅ ϲοʅʅϵϲτіоп of аѵатаʀ аʀт апԁ ріхєʅ ɢооɗієѕ іп јоʋгпαʅ
нʋɢɢʅєѕ Ɍєсієɣєɗ -- 40

User Image

Hey your catching up with Koro's page count.
4 more pages and you will have her beat. 3nodding

User Image
User Image1³º/5ºº

Goodie~
*le sigh*
i do miss koro-chan.... i got tons of papers for her  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:19 am
User Image

@ kogane~
top avatar please? heart ehehe you can make her eyes normal ^^
~Pweeeaase and Thank you ~
mrgreen  

Adie05

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:25 am
Adie05
User Image

@ kogane~
top avatar please? heart ehehe you can make her eyes normal ^^
~Pweeeaase and Thank you ~
mrgreen
heart

hehe you WOULD have to pick the one I deemed as the hardest of the lot xd Ah well. At least I won't be butchering the poor puppy. Probably take me close to a week, I'm going to my bf's for a few days, and I'm gonna want it done right :3
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:33 am
heart

And I'm also going to be working on my own avatar as well :3 *flails* Art is good whee
User Image  

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:37 am
heart

Wait, did you want me to draw the one on top next to Gaia online, with the little shadow spirit or the one that is more obvious with the big one? xd I'm gonna be so excited if you mean the top one, that's so much easier xd
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:11 am
heart

Well I'm gonna be heading out after I eat something. I will leave you with a rough sketch if that's not what ya had in mind, let me know. xd as you can tell from the messiness it didn't take all that long at all. I really like the face though xd (But then I can see through all the layers of crap sweatdrop ) Anyways~ see you folks later!
User Image  

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200

Yhana

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:04 pm
heart
commented on your dA blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:08 pm
*flail* finally got this old computer running. Silly thing didn't want to work. My boyfriend didn't want me using his at all.

blaugh I won first place in the art contest in one category blaugh And that means I'm gonna be able to set up an art shop :3 Now I have to figure out all the details *sigh*

I talked over your sketch with some of my friends and I have some better ideas, if I can get them portrayed right (I'm starting to get frustrated that I'm away from my computer and it's only been one day!)  

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:55 am
i love the sleeping demon he's so cute! And I didn't know you could draw, I roamed around your DA a little bit, and your really good!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:04 am
Kogane-Maru
*flail* finally got this old computer running. Silly thing didn't want to work. My boyfriend didn't want me using his at all.

blaugh I won first place in the art contest in one category blaugh And that means I'm gonna be able to set up an art shop :3 Now I have to figure out all the details *sigh*

I talked over your sketch with some of my friends and I have some better ideas, if I can get them portrayed right (I'm starting to get frustrated that I'm away from my computer and it's only been one day!)

hehehe... just be ready yourself for the incoming orders ^_^

currently~ i'm feeling sort of limited or imprisoned or something. sigh.. Vacation's over and its back to the very hectic days. now, its like nothing is enough.

I can't use my own pc cause my mom's using it. And when I use it, she makes me feel that haven't done enough yet to do other things. ... i was out since this morning til night.
/rant.

@ air - she's really really good. im looking forward to seeing her cg pieces  

Adie05

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:28 am
Thanks guys, it really means a lot! :3 An artist lives off of praise you know xd

@Adie~ I had to share my boyfriends when mine decided to crap out on me (now that I have a new one he fixed my old one rolleyes ) and he always made me feel bad about using it because I didn't work as much as he did and then didn't have a job at all. So I know where you're coming from at least a little bit.

I'm scared of a shop, as wierd as that is. I know I'm plenty good for avi art, but I don't know what to price things at, or what categories I need or how I should get the art to the customer or anything like that sweatdrop And I'm afraid I'm going to take longer to do them than people might expect, but I can warn them. I want to make good art, not just fast sketches. And I could totally ramble about that for hours, heh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:44 pm
yeah, i know about artists living off in praises hehehe...
i think that's one of the reasons I had why I'm not that active in my galleries anymore as i used to. it's so hard to get comments and praises lol and even suggestions even when you already stated you need suggestions. lol i can rant about it all day xd

i thought your pc was new? or is it just because i just woke up that i'm mistaking you for another person. sweatdrop
and the thing is... for me, i was working. She was home waiting for a delivery which came, by the way, but she didn't know because it was our help that received it and it was only when i got home at 6pm that she noticed it in our garage. rolleyes

its not wierd at all. tho back as a newbie, i think after a week's worth of checking out shops in gaia, (mind you, I didn't know anyone then and i haven't joined NSTG back then) i made my first shop. lol!
it was my own meticulousness that got the best of me. sweatdrop
anyways, you have the control of how long you will make them wait to finish an art piece. also, if you don't have that much exposure, you can first charge cheap then increase later (if you think you can continue your shop longer) or if you already have some decent exposure to possible markets, then you can price them in the price you think is worth your time.

lol, i checked my old shop. hehe.. my prices back then was 750 to 3.5k
LOL that was too cheap. don't follow that price. rofl  

Adie05

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:01 am
yes i am well aware that an artist lives of price i just don't put my work online (too easy for others to steal)

rofl I originally though you said that you were sharing your boyfriend, confused the heck out of me  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games