Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StilettoReject

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:01 pm
w00 for introducage.

I can't even remember how long I've been in this guild O-o . . .

anyway, anyway . . .:

hello my name is Tonya but most people call me Tillow (TillowFrik, Frik). I'm 19 and I am attending ECU and majoring in History Education with a minor in German 3nodding

I moved here (the US) from Switzerland with my family when I was a young girl and I'm definitely looking forward to moving back to Zurich.

my favorite bands are In Flames, the Beatles, Hanson, Dimmu Borgir, Children of Bodom, Orgy, the Flaming Lips, Nancy Sinatra, TaTu, Flyleaf, Rammstein, Oomph, Miyavi . . . etc : D

my favorite colors are midnight blue, silver, and pink.

I like to draw and write short stories.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:05 am
Hiya.
I'm Jenny. Otherwise known as Pasta.
Reason - one of my best friends randomly looked at me one day and was like "you look like a Pasta to me" and lo, I became Hey Pasta.

I like rock and alternative music, fantasy writing, Myspace, poetry, junk food, cream soda, raspberry Nestea, hanging out with my ex, taking photos of shtuff, reading my ex's PBeM, pirates, shiny objects, Disneyland, Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II, apple juice, the fact that my first year of college is over, being home alone, my computer, buying shoes and other new clothes, Penny Arcade, Goobs, Order of the Stick, Bigger than Cheeses, Chugworth Academy, Anime Arcadia, the colors purple, yellow, blue, and green, hanging out with my older sister, acting, singing, writing, drawing, and occasionally my job.
I'm the middle of five children - my brother graduates from West Point USMA in three weeks and my older sister is heading home from BU in a week, and my younger sisters are in high school.
I'll be nineteen a month from tomorrow, aka June 3rd.

At the moment I'm cold, tired as ********, a little confused, a little annoyed at said ex for not calling me about what we're doing tomorrow, and tired. Did I mention tired?

Ummm yeah.
Looks like a nifty guild.

Hey Pasta

Shameless Genius

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hive Mind 200

Colorful Genocide

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:44 pm
My name is Karla. I have a myspace. I'm addicted to it. I'm going to turn 18 on May 7th. I like indie,screamo,emo, and hardcore music. I love little kids. and. . . . . yeah.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:31 pm
Hey I'm King Shortpants I'm 18 I love music and art I play guitar, bass, banjo, drums, mandolin, and ukulele. I draw, paint, and do photography. Not much else to say about my self sept I got invited here a while ago and I havn't posted I felt bad.  

Kingshortpants

LollopopLina

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:41 am
My names Sophie, I love Rock Music and cats. They rock!! I have a cat called Bilbo who is named after the guy called Bilbo in The Hobbit. My favourite band is System of a Down.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:52 am
I am your worst nightmare.  

Katnyp

Cult movies ftw

Anxious Flip-Flopper

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:08 pm
hi, im Melanie, or Mel or, Bunny, or Hey you! 20 (6 more days till my birthday) single mother doing school, wanting to become a teacher  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:19 pm
I_Love_The_Bunny
hi, im Melanie, or Mel or, Bunny, or Hey you! 20 (6 more days till my birthday) single mother doing school, wanting to become a teacher
Cool!
What kinda teacher do you want to be?

Hatsjepsoet

mariana_saenz

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:11 pm
Your brain shall be devoured by maggots... at night...little by little you will forget things...they will move downwards...and eat ur heart...you will drop dead instantly...and you won't know y ..........Have a nice day. smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:11 pm
Is that enough?  

mariana_saenz

I am The Compendium

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:41 pm
I write comics for a living.

I'm an art college student (yes, most are as bad as you've been told).

I have a webcomic.

I'm celtic (religiously).  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:30 am
I like pink and black. I stay in the GCD and I like making Custom Profiles. Nice to meet you all. xD  

Bell Pepper

madmotherof4

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:09 am
I am madmotherof4 and I just joined this guild. I am also new here to gaia and I hope to make some new friends  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:10 am
I am having a little trouble though because I made my charater a girl but somehow it came out a boy...LOL  

madmotherof4

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:55 pm
Uh... hi.... i'm like new....yeah...soo just see my myspace www.myspace.com/haunts_the_Dead
what stuff i'm going to take out will be
the stuff about me liking joe and his a** and boxers
and mostly a lot of stuff i had about liking him....
and yeah....
i took most of my drawings off.
i love to draw and make music too  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games