Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:43 pm
he held her tightly and picked her up"of course i can"he said  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:50 pm
he looked at her thinking to himself "shes different"  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:11 pm
he hugged her and whispered in her ear"i like you alot"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:39 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Craven sighed stepping out of the fast food place with Richter. The wind thrashed around them. "Alrighty follow me." She said shoving her hands in her pockets. 'This doesnt seem like a normal storm.' She thought glancing to Richter to make sure the wind didnt carry him off.

Richter struggled to stay standing because the winds. "How much farther till we reach your house? This storm doesn't seem normal. We should get indoors." He yelled over the howl of the moon.

Craven wrapped her arm around his waiste running toward her home on the outskirts of town. She let go of him standing in her living room. It wasnt a big place. A nice sized living room with a descent sized Kitchen. It was a two room house with descent sized rooms. "If the storm keeps up you can stay in the guest room." She said rubbing the back of her neck looking around the ordinary livingroom.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:16 pm
"This is nice. I'm glad i don't have to go back to my foster parent's house again. This is a nice change from all the maids and butlers." Richter said hoping he didn't sound like a show-off. He began gorging on the feast he brought from the fast-food place. He looked at Craven and said "Want some fries?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:25 pm
"No I'm fine." Craven said sitting on the couch with a sigh. "So you dont live with your real parents?" She asked looking in his direction.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:07 pm
"No, they were murdered when i was a baby by some creature but thats all i know. I've been an orphan all my life until i was 11. Then my multi-million dollar foster parents adopted me and now i'm living the high life but sometimes i really wish i was back at the orphanige." said Richter as he ate some onion rings. "I thought that i had everything i wanted after i was adopted but i still feel empty. Now whenever i get home from school i go to the library and study every creature known to man hoping to get revenge on the thing that killed my parents."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:41 pm
Craven gave a sight nod. "Revenge does feel good when fullfilled." She smirked  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:18 pm
"Then i can't wait" he said as he took a bite out of his burger. "Jeez whats with this storm. It won't let up."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:56 pm
Username :CronoKinslayer
Name :The Vampire Slayer
Race :Vampire
Description :3 eyes
Personality : hot-tempered,love killing ><
History: i fight a monster 3 day 3 ngiht ..it is a teddy bear!!! gonk  

CronoKinslayer

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:03 pm
"I like you too.." she said softly and then said "I think I more then like you.." and kissed him softly on the lips.. she pulled back a moment and realized what she did "um.. I.." she didn't know who kissed the next time, but her heart was racing and her mind too. She wrapped her arms around him and said "I need to go slow, I can't.. go so fast.. please?" her head leaning on his chest. "I can't do this to you now Vincent not to someone who has been so sweet to me, I have to break away from guys for now.." she had a tear on her cheek but didn't wipe it away. And she didn't let go.
She started to sob and more tears fell down her cheeks. She didn't know what to do except what she use to when she was so afraid and so confused, she ran.. she gently stepped backward and walked towards the door. Opening the door the storm wind came rushing in, rain was pouring but she didn't care, the smell of it rejuvanated her blood and made her heart race.. she said finally to Vincent, "Let me be for now.. I'll be back"

And she ran, she didn't care how far or where, because only one thing mattered to her. Just to run, and all of a sudden things blurred she was soothed by the pelting rain, and she remember falling onto a huge rock near a willow tree and a waterfall.. she knew that she needed to let her pain out. She took a rock and mercifully slit a wrist and let it drip on the rock then murmured a spell.. she put a leaf over her cut and kept chanting. she had cast a forget spell. And it was working, she became very sleepy and the light of the spell faded and she layed her heavy head down on the rock.. the next thing she knew is she was being carried by vincent, she just went back to sleep, she didn't care right now that she was soaked in her white spagetti strap top in front of a guy, her skirt was torn as well and her feet were pulsing probbly from pain of rocks but it didn't matter at all, she was numbed and tired.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:22 am
vincent layed beside her and began to chant some wors he he slowy began to heal her all the damage done to her had been done to him now he looked at the bumps and cuts in his arm and covered them ,he hugged her from behind and fell asleep next to her  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:55 am
Dante smiled. he wanted to explore around the town and get to know it better. He also wanted to learn about Raven. "What happened to your family?' he asked curious to learn what had happen in her past. He knew His father was going to leave back to the netherworld. His mother had died. and He wished Vergil was but an illusion that they he saw him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:52 am
CronoKinslayer
Username :CronoKinslayer
Name :The Vampire Slayer
Race :Vampire
Description :3 eyes
Personality : hot-tempered,love killing ><
History: i fight a monster 3 day 3 ngiht ..it is a teddy bear!!! gonk

IF YOU CAN'T FOLLOW THE ******** RULES ON THE VERY 1ST PAGE YOU CAN'T TAKE PART IN THIS RP!!!! I DON'T TOLERATE PEOPLE WHO BREAK MY RULES!!!!

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:55 am
Dante Aurion
Dante smiled. he wanted to explore around the town and get to know it better. He also wanted to learn about Raven. "What happened to your family?' he asked curious to learn what had happen in her past. He knew His father was going to leave back to the netherworld. His mother had died. and He wished Vergil was but an illusion that they he saw him.

"Markuze killed them so I would join the clan," Raven told Dante quietly. "But I didn't know that for a long time. Someone told me that they died in a car crash." Raven said a little louder. It had been a long time since she talked about her parents. And even longer since she came to terms with the depth of Markuze's betrayal.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games