Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
The Fortunately/Unfortunately Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LivelyDaydreamer

Quotable Guildswoman

4,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:01 pm
Fortunately your moving, so the drought means nothing to you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:51 pm
Unfortunately you're moving to the desert.  

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

SB_Kyoko-Chan

Friendly Gaian

10,325 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:00 pm
Fortunately, you find an oasis to drink from

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:38 am
Unfortunately the water tastes funny.  

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:30 am
Fortunately, you look up and notice a couple of clowns sitting in the oasis ... now you know why the water tastes funny...
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:50 am
TxTiNK

rofl Have you ever heard the cheesey joke about clowns tasting funny? It goes like this "two cannibals were eating a clown, one turned to the other and said, does this taste funny to you?" A paramedic told me that once to cheer me up when I was in the hospital he told me a few others too, the funny thing is he was bringing another patient in to the hospital and not me, he had just happened to see me laying in the bed next to the patient he brought in. Anyway got off topic sorry...

Unfortunately these clowns don't like you drinking from their oasis  

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:08 pm
( @ Ms. B: Actually that was the joke I had in mind... my hubby and I always reference back to that when we happen to say something tastes funny. Paramedics can be so funny... and flirtatious. redface But they do help get your mind off of things... sorry I have been absent more than around lately... I was ill and a bit down for a few days and then last night we went and picked up my 17 year old to spend most of the summer with us. She's my baby and we have allowed her to live with friends so she can continue in her school and my Alma Mater! She's the only one I could get back home before starting high school and it means a lot to both of us, but hard to live without her, since she is my "baby". So you can imagine how awesome it is to have her here with me!! Okay... back on topic as well...)

Fortunately you have a super long straw and can hide behind the bush while sipping that funny stuff!!

User Image

PatBenatar1
TxTiNK

rofl Have you ever heard the cheesey joke about clowns tasting funny? It goes like this "two cannibals were eating a clown, one turned to the other and said, does this taste funny to you?" A paramedic told me that once to cheer me up when I was in the hospital he told me a few others too, the funny thing is he was bringing another patient in to the hospital and not me, he had just happened to see me laying in the bed next to the patient he brought in. Anyway got off topic sorry...

Unfortunately these clowns don't like you drinking from their oasis

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:43 pm
TxTiNK
( @ Ms. B: Actually that was the joke I had in mind... my hubby and I always reference back to that when we happen to say something tastes funny. Paramedics can be so funny... and flirtatious. redface But they do help get your mind off of things... sorry I have been absent more than around lately... I was ill and a bit down for a few days and then last night we went and picked up my 17 year old to spend most of the summer with us. She's my baby and we have allowed her to live with friends so she can continue in her school and my Alma Mater! She's the only one I could get back home before starting high school and it means a lot to both of us, but hard to live without her, since she is my "baby". So you can imagine how awesome it is to have her here with me!! Okay... back on topic as well...)

Fortunately you have a super long straw and can hide behind the bush while sipping that funny stuff!!

User Image

yes they can be very good at keeping your mind off things. No worries glad your daughters home with you.

Unfortunately one of the clowns chews through your straw.  

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:48 pm
Fortunately he had gum...err "laughy taffy" in his mouth and it sealed the hole.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:51 pm
Unfortunately he noticed his "laughy taffy" was now on a mysterious straw, he shrugs, steals the straw and sucks on it.  

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:02 pm
fortunately it came free in now time  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:37 pm
Unfortunately a magical wizard appears out of no where and seals you in his tower!  

kanxiaru

Hunter

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:25 pm
fortunately he left the door unlocked!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:02 am

Unfortunately, he freezes your feet with an ice spell.

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:35 pm
Fortunately there were many fireplaces in the room and they quickly melt the ice.  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff