Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Albino_Drow

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:59 pm
Well, my name is Albino_Drow. I'm the emo kid of happyness! I like RPGs, ninjas, anime, and the like. I hate chainmail, idiots, and stupid questions (like "how do I mine for fish?") I just joined this guild via invite and feel great that I get invited to guilds^^ It makes me feel wanted and loved!
My goal in gaia is to get my avatar to look great because people seem to like rich people, and after making a great avatar look I plan to help out the newcomers since rich people don't seem to do much of that^^
That's about it I think...
*edit* YEA! FIRST POST ON A NEW PAGE^^  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:33 pm
I cant tell you my name but everyone calls me Seb. Im 12 years old and live in NSW Australia. I like Taekwondo, Cats and stuff. I HATE NEEDLES!!! I ABSOLUTELY HATE THEM. Their my worst fear and yes i am new. mrgreen blaugh xd  

~T h e~O D d~K ! t t Y~

VICTOR100

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:54 pm
sup im victor as u see and im black aight 16 years old to  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:56 pm
hey i'm Midnight~Fire~Angel...you can just call me Midnight. I'm 15 and i'm not new to gaia... xd lol  

Midnight~Fire~Angel

Le Mango

Feral Egg

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:08 pm

I'm Amanda. But Mango is easier to go by.

I like role-playing.
Art, band, and psychology.
And stuff like that.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:17 pm
Hello, I'm Ature Manti. My name is Allison, though. I love Anime! Dancing, singing, acting, running, dancing, gaming, watching movies with my friends, and teasing my sister. I have been dancing since I was 3 years old. I have been singing since I was 9, and acting since I was 8. I have been in every childrens theatre production that has been put on by my town since it opened.
-The Insidious Monkey.  

Ature Manti

sasam!-san

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:43 pm
well i'm a Pacific Islander and i'm 16. I'm always being kept of busy and out of trouble. I play over 20 instruments. I'm in my school's marching band and pep band. I'm in winterguard. I dance: tap, jazz, ballet, pointe, lyrical, hip hop, hula and i break dance. I do crafts: crochet, crostitch, sew, latch hook. I like sketching Disney characters. I like to sing too. I love watching Musicals/broadways and like all types of music except rap. and i'm friends with everyone and just want to make a difference in the world.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:07 pm
Ello. I'm Petro... Hi. :]

Um. I like nacy boys, glitter, and discoballs. Basically, anything shinny. :3
<33 Bowie, Brian Molko, U2, Milla Jovovich, Lycia, Orgy (not the verb, but the noun), and Diru.

If you want to check out some of my lame drawlings, click meh link for my dev' site. Um... yea. I was in the chatterbox. xD!! Making weirdo literary puns. Harhar. I'm such a dork. XD Lol.

Kewl Books: The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky, Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams and The Awakening by Kate Chopin

Note: I'd kill for a decent rp.

<333

[ petrosity ]

Azure Nika

Liberal Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:53 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:20 pm
My name is Sara. im 16. i live in san diego. i love to play sports. and if there is anything else you want to know....just ask!!  

Dipperdandooney

CatNapCaps

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:47 pm
Name: Iluvnekokunsmile
Music: X Japan, hide, Miyavi, The Pillows, various anime, K&J-Drama sound tracks, just about anything except for hip-hop, R&B, and rap
Interests: anime, manga, cosplay, Gothic Lolita, music that I already stated, AX, random quizzes

Hello every one nice to meet you ^_^
Ive been an anime fan for a really long time, Im a soon to be psychology major (and maybe have an art minor) in the university I attend Im a junior by the way. Im a big fan of cosplay this is my 3rd year and this is also my 3rd year attending a convention (AX)...Hopefully this guild will provide some interesting discussions, and I look forward to getting along with every one. I read the home page, so hopefully I will fulfill you're expectations of contributing to the guilds discussions. (although I dont know where you found me because Im usually in the conventions forum)  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:56 pm
name/ nickname, age, interests, fav. music/ band, or anything else you can think of.
Name-----> Error
Age------->15
Fav. Color-----> Purple!!!
Interests-----> Drawing/tagging-art-computer art....Musick!! <3
Music Interests----> HipHop & RnB (mostly RnB, i like my slow jamz 3nodding )
Ummmmm...Random/Interesting fact about me----> my ethnicity is mixed Black nd Panamanian (those are the two main ones atleast)

k thats it.
much luv, Error  

error4o1

whiteblade058

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:06 pm
O n y x
IAMTHEHERO. 0.o
Red Onyx
IAMTHEHERO. 0.o
By the by,

How do you know me?

I HAVE seen you around the GD sunny. All the more to contribute to my guild. You're just one of the first to accept so far because I just created it.
Ok then.

I'll do what I can to help the guild. 3nodding

thanks, that's kind of you.

le mez rocks so that signeture rocks so you rock so basecly

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!! cool  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:07 pm
I just want to say one thing

I just want to say one thing this guild rocks

cool

whiteblade058

greenluva

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:56 pm
well i am a boy and i love animals and i am11 and i hav a great life!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games