Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Platform 9 ¾

Grace realized after the fact that Anti probably didn’t even know that Dakota and her were even cousins. Pushing it a side she suddenly felt stupid for not mentioning how her sister even knew the sex of the baby. Ultrasounds were a muggle invention that wizards wouldn’t know about unless they were immersed into the muggle world. “Oh, um…” Grace stumbled before collecting herself. “They decided to get a muggle ultrasound done back in June I think. Basically it’s like taking a picture using soundwaves similar to how bats see things.” She explained. “Usually about half way through the pregnancy the picture will depict the process outline and therefore gender of the infant.” She finished with a small smile. It helped when your father drilled muggle technology into her head. Plus she found it interesting although strange that such muggle technology never seemed to work around magic.

The next thing Grace knew the conductor was calling to board. Looking over for a moment she then looked back at Antigone. “Want to get a compartment together?” Grace asked. She figured it would hurt they sit together. Although she wondered after what she just shared if she'd even want too. Honestly she probably seemed like a muggle loving idiot to a pureblood like Antigone. Even though she hoped not.

User Image

With: Antigone

Wearing: Casual Pink and Purple

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

The Forgotten Weasley

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:13 am
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

With a piercing whistle and a puff of steam, the doors of the Hogwarts Express pulled closed. The students were all on board, leaning out the windows and waving at their families. The train engine inched forward, gaining momentum before picking up speed as it left the station.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:05 am
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

The scarlet engine pulls into the station, ready to start the long journey to another year of school. Students and parents come to board the train to go another year. In an hour or so, the train will pull out, taking students to Hogwarts.

((OOC: You may begin posting students arriving to start the new year at school. The train will be leaving the station on the 25th for the school.))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:22 pm
Made something better, he kept it for himself.
I'm not that stupid, I just need a lot of help-
To understand how stupid you really are.
Down at the bottom of the ocean, I lay down;
Nobody's coming; just continue to drown.
And no one here could ever stop my ruin now.
And I know I've got a lot to fear; you'll get me out...
Oh, God, just get me out of here.

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωfıfтн чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti did not relax- she couldn't- until she had counted out five paces in her mind, each one taking her further from the barrier, further from her brothers, who both seemed mildly surprised at her stalking off, further into the crowd of students and parents and luggage. She scrunched her shaking hands into balls and ground them into the skirt of her dress. She felt cold. She shouldn't be; the platform was bathed in warm sunlight pouring in through the skylight, and she was wearing a thick cardigan open over her dress, but the hair on the back of her neck and her arms prickled. She should have been thrilled. She was going back to school, she'd survived the summer, she wouldn't have to even look at Evander or Cyrus if she didn't want to until Christmas... but she wasn't thrilled, she was angry. She felt like her skin was crawling and her scars had felt fit to split open all week and when she closed her eyes she saw feathers and blood and she was so, so angry. Anti had never experienced this kind of anger before. Fleeting, brief displays of temper, maybe. But this wasn't that. It wasn't hotheaded or irritated or raging like a fire, it was cold and wormed its way through her body and was especially concentrated in her head. Her thoughts were angry. She had never been a pinnacle of calm but she had grown used to a certain pathetic sort of stony certainty that she could rely on. She had grown unflinching with those sort of walls up around her, because really, how could things get any worse? And now they had and her walls were gone and everything seeped into her, but most of all everything seeped out of her, like she was a cup with a crack in it, and Anti really couldn't stop it and didn't want to anyways. She sat down on a bench for a moment and debated putting her head between her knees so as not to start screaming her head off, but what would people say, so she sat there and seeped.

OOC:
Username

Nobody's daughter, she never was, she never will-
Be beholden to anyone she cannot kill!
You don't understand how damaged we really are.
You don't understand how evil we really are.
And I will dig my own grave, yeah...
I'm misbegotten; I am the last one you save here.
Of course I'll sleep forever and forever;
Anesthetize all your horrors away.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:57 pm
User Image
                                                                If I could have my wasted days back
                                                                Would I use them to get back on track?
                                                                Stop to warm at Karma's burning
                                                                Or look ahead, but keep on turning?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
                                                                Who am I with? Himself
                                                                What am I doing? Going to the train
                                                                What am I thinking? Don't think about the summer...
                                                                What am I wearing? Fifth Year Uniform

Hamilton walked onto the platform, his face a stony mask. He wasn't going to let anyone know about what he'd witnessed over the summer. It was better that way. Besides, he finally had a position he could lord over the squib if he so chose. He shook his head, deciding that he was going to hold his head high, no matter what his circumstances happened to be. After all, that's all he had left, wasn't it? He looked around, trying to see if he could find Devonte, and hoping that his friend wasn't hanging around that halfbreed. He refused to see himself as a halfbreed, despite his circumstances. He was still a pureblood. He just had a problem to deal with that he was going to figure out how to cure. How, he wasn't sure, but he wasn't about to let this curse rule his life.

OOC:

Do I have the strength
                                                                To know how I'll go?
                                                                Can I find it inside
                                                                To deal with what I shouldn't know?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:59 pm
When the monsters are sleeping under your bed;
They've crawled out from under and into your head!
And outside the carcass, into your skin...
And you need someone to keep it like it's said-
Your wishes into the air.
So someone listens, someone is there,
And you won't know anything about it...
Until you have to live without it.

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ second year │ halfblood

Di was at her limit. She loved her siblings dearly, but after a summer of being reunited with them, she was realizing how much she'd also love to learn a spell to make them sit down and be quiet too. Well, that was't completely fair. Ilene didn't really irritate her, because Lena was two, and two year olds couldn't be expected to really behave all that much. But Treva was eight now, and Madoc was six, and Di had just about had enough.

"Tad," she said for the fourth time since they had arrived at King's Cross, despairingly. "Y gallaf fynd ag ef oddi yma." Was it really necessary for both him and her two siblings to accompany her right onto the platform? Wasn't she old enough to have just walked through the barrier herself? And why couldn't Treva and Mad have been left at home?

Her father had answered all these questions with varying degrees of patience. Yes, because he wanted to make sure she made it onto the train alright. No, he was not being overprotective. No, she was not, she was a little girl. Yes, twelve was in fact still a child. No, they couldn't have been left at home, this was a break for Isolde. It's not a break for me, Di thought more than a bit unkindly, not being in the best of moods at the moment.

"Byddwn yn fwy na allan o dy wallt cyn i chi ei wybod, Ann," he reminded her, if not patiently, at the very least calmly. Owain Warlow was not a terribly patient man, but he had enough to manage an aggravated twelve year old, an eight year old taunting her little brother, and a six year old this close to headbutting his older sister. Patience, Di suspected, was a learned trait, and not one she had studied much of while away from her siblings at school.

"Dw i eisiau mynd aro y trên," Treva whined just shrilly enough to make Di want to grab her by the shoulder and shake her, but she just thought about it instead of actually doing it.

"Well, you can't," she said shortly, in English, knowing it would annoy the younger girl.

Treva scowled and Mad seemed to take personal offense to this, his eyebrows furrowing on his round little face. "Pam yr ydych yn siarad Saesneg?"

"Mae hi'n Saesneg," Treva interjected slyly.

"Sais diawl," Mad accused gleefully without missing a beat, as if they'd practiced the routine.

Di wouldn't have been surprised to hear that they had. She ignored their chatter and shot Tad another pained look, which he in turn ignored. "A oes gennych eich holl bethau?" he asked pointlessly, while giving his son a dire look that clearly read 'watch that mouth if you don't want it washed out'. Mad, to his credit, puffed his small chest out obstinately and immediately began bickering with Treva over who ought to get to go on the train.

"No one's going on the train but me," Di muttered, and continued to cast longing looks at it.

OOC:
"I can take it from here."
"We'll be out of your hair more than before you know it, Ann,"
"I want to go on the train,"
"Why are you speaking English?"
"She's English,"
"English devil,"
"Do you have all your things?"

Username

Chasing the fire for you, light in the nightmare-
Watching from high above you...
If you can make it, then the sun will rise!
It doesn't matter if you closed your eyes!
Before you wake up, I'll keep you safe tonight.
'Cause I am a warrior and I'll fight, I'll fight;
The wheels are moving behind your face.
Your arms are directing the time and the place.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:52 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Platform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxDi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHappy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

в υ y ιт, υ ѕ e ιт, в r e a ĸ ιт, ғ ι х ιт xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          т r a ѕ н ιт, c н a n g e ιт, мaιl - υ p g r a d e ιт xxxxxxxxx
                                                          c н a r g e ιт, p o ι n т ιт, z o o м ιт, p r e ѕ ѕ ιт xxxxxx
                                                          ѕ n a p ιт, w o r ĸ ιт, qυιcĸ - e r a ѕ e ιт xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceColin was somewhat sad to leave his mother behind on the other side of the platform, but this feeling was greatly overshadowed by his excitement to be returning to school. He'd miss his telly and games and such, as well as talking to his mum about what she was doing at work, but it was all very much worth it to the young boy. Besides, he was fairly certain that, had he not been a wizard, he'd have been sent off to some top notch boarding school anyway, and would still not see his family during the school year. His family wasn't super well off by any means, but his mum made good money, and he knew that they wanted him well educated. Lucky for them, Hogwarts tuition was free, and it was the best school he could attend as a wizard, at least according to Mrs. Macclellan.

spaceThe only thing, he thought, that wasn't very good about this whole thing, was that he had a lot of trouble pushing his trolley without magic, and he wasn't allowed to use it on the platform. He didn't get why, since it wasn't like there were muggles about, and any who were knew about magic anyway, but he didn't make the rules, after all. Spotting Di, the blonde boy struggled somewhat with making his way to her, but this didn't detract from his enthusiasm. When he was close enough, he took a second to wave. "Di! Hey, hey!" he called, hoping she could hear him over all the noise. When he finally got to her, he realized she wasn't alone, and that there was a man and two children with her, probably her father and younger siblings, he figured. "Hi, Di!" he said again, then turned to the older man, straightening his back and offering his hand. "Hullo, sir, I'm Colin Beckett, I'm one of Di's housemates," he said, very politely. He wasn't entirely certain that the man was who he thought he was, but he was with Di, regardless, so probably family of some sort at the very least. That meant it would be impolite not to introduce himself.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx w r ι т e ιт, c υ т ιт, p a ѕ т e ιт, ѕ a v e ιт
                                                          xxxxxx l o a d ιт, c н e c ĸ ιт, qυιcĸ - r e w r ι т e ιт
                                                          xxxxxxxxx p l υ g ιт, p l a y ιт, в υ r n ιт, r ι p ιт
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx d r a g and d r o p ιт, zιp - υ n z ι p ιт

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
fιfтн уєαя нυffℓєρυff
ρяєfє¢т

ℓєт'ѕ нι∂є συяѕєℓνєѕ fяσм єνєяуσиє
נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ ωє ¢αи яυи

αѕ мσмєитѕ fяєєzє ℓєт'ѕ мαкє вєℓιєνє
ωє'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ вє fσяєνєя уσυиg

ѕσσи тнє иιgнт ωιℓℓ ¢σмє, συя ѕιℓнσυєттєѕ ιи тнє ѕєттιиg ѕυи

Ceri had had a great summer, spending time with her friends and shopping. Despite several small fights with her wicked stepmother, Ceri had managed to avoid a big fight. This year would be an interesting one. Aside from studying for O.W.L.s, Ceri had been appointed Prefect. She hadn't believed the letter at first. Her stepmother had insisted that she wasn't important enough to be a Prefect. That only had invigorated her to accept the assignment. Now here she was, standing on the platform with a Prefect's badge pinned to her shirt. Smiling, she walked onto the platform and dropped her cart off at the loader. Patting her owl's cage, she cooed happily to him, ensuring him that they'd see each other again. Then she started to walk the platform, looking for her friends. Instead, she spotted someone looking incredibly dour. Antigone Lillantine, if her memory served her, which it did. The Ravenclaw was usually collected and calm in appearance, at least, whenever Ceri saw her in class. But this girl was visibly upset. Despite Ceri never having talked to her before, she felt for this girl. Something was troubling her. And Ceri was going to offer her friendly services. Walking over to her, she waved, hoping to get her attention. "Hello there, I'm Ceri Davies. You're Antigone Lillantine, right?" She smiled happily, hoping the girl would be willing to talk.

ι fєєℓ тнє нєαт, тнє ѕυммєя ѕ¢єиє
ℓιкє ѕтαи∂ιиg ιи α ℓινιиg ∂яєαм
ℓιкє fℓαѕнιиg ℓιgнтѕ fяσм мσνιє ѕ¢яєєиѕ

тнιѕ fєєℓѕ ѕσ яιgнт ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє
ωє ѕιт ѕσ ѕтιℓℓ, ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє, ѕσ иєαя

тнєѕє нєαятѕ ωιℓℓ ωανє ѕσ ℓσυ∂ αи∂ ¢ℓєαя
ℓєт'ѕ ¢ℓσѕє συя єуєѕ αи∂ ∂ιѕαρρєαя.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: ...}

The Forgotten Weasley

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:07 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper sixth year

Pru was as happy as usual to be going back to Hogwarts, especially seeing as she had no exams to worry about this year. Eight classes was a lot lighter a load than fifteen, which meant she'd have a lot more free time and a lot less stress. Very content with her lot right now, she waited patiently in the midst of the milling crowd, occasionally craning her neck to look around to either try to spot her boyfriend or any of her friends. She probably wouldn't see much of Tori or Addy during the actual train ride; they'd have to be meeting in the prefects compartment with the other prefects, so she was hoping to have a chance to chat before then.

OOC:
Username

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:32 pm
User Image
                                              Although I would like our world to change
                                              It helps me to appreciate
                                              Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

ℱḯґṧ⊥ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| Ṳᾔṧøя⊥ℯ∂ |ᛊ| Ṕüя℮♭ł◎◎ḓ

════════════════════════

Balder stepped onto the platform, looking around a bit nervously. He was finally off to Hogwarts, and he was both nervous and excited. Excited, because he was finally going to be learning magic, and nervous because he was going to be away from his family. Well, most of it. His mor worked at the school, and he was going to see Bastian and Caty at school, and he couldn't wait! He was sure that he'd have fun! He turned to his mor, grinning as she followed him through the barrier. "Mamma! Du kommer til å se Sortering rett? Luke sa at vi blir delt inn i forskjellige hus, og jeg kan ikke være i samme ene som Bastian og Caty. Det er ikke sant, er det? Vi er bestevenner, vi må være i samme hus."

Frida had followed behind, an amused smile on her face as she regarded her youngest son, but Balder was oblivious as he looked for Bastian and Caty. He was certain he'd find them easily, but that wasn't a guarantee. "Det fungerer ikke alltid slik, solskinn. Det er egentlig avhengig av hva du liker, ikke på hva du vil. Dessuten, kanskje du vil få venner i det nye huset?"

"Men det er ikke rettferdig! Jeg mener, Caty fikk inn Smygard, hvorfor kan jeg ikke komme inn i det også? Jeg vedder på at jeg kunne hvis jeg prøvde hardt nok." Balder crossed his arms and pouted as Frida patted him on the head. Realistically he knew his mother was trying to tell him that he might not end up in the same house as Caty and Bastian, but still, he really wanted to be. They'd been friends forever, he didn't know what he'd do if he was stuck in a house without them.

════════════════════════
                                              Thinking: This isn't fair!
                                              OOC: Translation: Balder: Mom! You're going to watch the Sorting right? Luke said that we get separated into different houses and I might not be in the same one as Bastian and Caty. That's not true, is it? We're best friends, we have to be in the same house.
                                              Frida: It doesn't always work that way, sunshine. It's really dependent on what you're like, not on what you want. Besides, maybe you'll make friends in your new house?
                                              Balder: But that's not fair! I mean, Caty got into Slytherin, why can't I get into it too? I bet I could if I tried hard enough.

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                              If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                              The only difference is
                                              To let love replace all our hate

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:25 pm
User Image
xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
3rd Year Ravenclaw

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course Mordred's father had insisted on coming to drop him off at the platform. The cat was out the bag about his existence now and his father was proudly claiming him now that the man's psychotic parents were locked up in prison. Good to know murderous intent ran in the family. His mother came too. Mordred tried to repress the roll of his eyes as his mother proudly latched onto his father's arm, looking up at him in awe and reverence. The perfect angel face worshiping a god. Too bad the man was far from a god of any sort. It was disgusting and he was happy to be going to school to escape the two for a couple months. He just hoped not to end up with some sibling like Gia had demanded.

Mordred went through the platform first and the moment he was there looked for any possible escape he could get. Spotting Di with several kids around her and and an older male who Mordred judged to be her father. "Oh look I see a friend," Mordred said, "I'm going over. No reason to linger... I know you two have all that lost time to make up for."

"Mordred Taylor,"
                                              Mordred's mother gasped as his father narrowed his eyes at him.

"Don't worry I'll see you both for Christmas," Mordred said airily disappearing into the crowd with a wave and coming up to Di where there was also the blonde Colin who was in Di's year. Mordred smiled as he saw them all and said, "Hey Di, I see you brought a whole party to see you off..." He paused and nodded to Di's father and held out his hand after Colin, "Hello, I'm Mordred, I'm also one of Di's housemates."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking: Witty

Interesting that your first thought goes towards dark matters,
And you're clever enough to determine
For yourself that I have seen my fair share of dark minds,
I know where to place you dear boy...
Ravenclaw!

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:37 pm
User Image

User Image

Fifth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser │ Werewolf

Devonte walked out onto the platform behind his brother and cousin, eyes down and facial expression blank. He had had some pretty bad summers in his fifteen years on earth, but this summer had to be the worst. He had spent almost all of it inside, and the times he spent outside were always at night, during a full moon. Of course, he had tried to hide his recently changed status initially, but he hadn't been able to keep it a secret for long, and that was when his father basically disowned him mentally. He supposed he had his mother to thank for not actually being disowned, and it was even worse when Layton found out. The p***k would most likely hold it over his head for the rest of his life.

Looking up for a second, he failed to see Lola anywhere yet, and since his parents thought he was old enough to get to the platform by himself by now, he was pretty much alone, as both Layton and Kai had abandoned him. His eyes landed upon Hamilton finally, and while he knew that his friend's opinion of him was probably lesser now that he was dating Lola, he hoped that he didn't completely hate him. Walking towards him, he spoke up once he reached him. "Hi, Hamilton. How.. Was your summer?" He hadn't spoken much the past three months, so it was a bit of a challenge to get used to it again, but he hoped Hamilton wouldn't notice. As he waited for a response, his eyes flickered around nervously, his head throbbing. He had gotten used to being in a quiet and solitary space so now that he was out in the open, with all these people around, it felt like every single pair of eyes were upon him.

Red Hot Missy

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:39 pm
When the monsters are sleeping under your bed;
They've crawled out from under and into your head!
And outside the carcass, into your skin...
And you need someone to keep it like it's said-
Your wishes into the air.
So someone listens, someone is there,
And you won't know anything about it...
Until you have to live without it.

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ second year │ halfblood

Di immediately picked up on someone struggling with their trolley nearby, saw that it was a boy with long blond hair, and put all five feet and one and a half inches of herself to good use as she stood on her tiptoes to wave back at him energetically. She hadn't seen Colin since Aimee's party, and just seeing a friendly face improved her mood a bit. Then she realized her father was looming behind her, quite literally, as Owain was not a small man, and decided an explanation was in order before that look on his face worked itself into a glower.

Really, she thought indignantly, she shouldn't have to explain the fact that she had made a friend, but she had enough sense to know that, while she couldn't care less what gender her friend was, the fact that a very enthusiastic boy was coming over to them had probably set off all of her father check boxes for looking as imposing as possible. Her father was only thirty one and had been mistaken as her elder brother at least once before, but he was working on a beard, if that counted for anything.

"Mae e'n yn Ravenclaw gyda mi; mae e'n glws," she said quietly to Tad, just before Colin arrived on the scene.

"Pwy ydi o?" Treva and Mal demanded nearly at the same time, pausing their bickering to regard the boy greeting their sister with no small amount of suspicion. "Sais diawl," Treva drawled in a stage whisper, and Di glared at her before grinning at Colin.

"Hullo, Collin. How was the rest of your summer?"

She was happy Colin had offered her father his hand; her family could be a bit strict and old fashioned, and Owain looked slightly taken aback that a twelve year old boy was displaying manners he probably hadn't had himself at that age, old pureblood family or not. He shook the boy's hand and cleared his throat a little, switching immediately to English. "Hello, Colin. It's very nice to meet one of Di's... housemates." He gave his daughter a careful sort of look that seemed to be trying to gauge how friendly they were. Di ignored this. She was more concerned about Treva and Mad, anyways.

"Yw ei fod yn eich ffrind?" Treva asked, eyes darting between the two of them.

"Mae gennych wallt fel merch," Mad advised Colin, not unkindly.

Di snapped, "Madoc!" at him, while her father said sternly, "Madoc, you know better, English now."

"Welsh is better," the five year old said sullenly, and then his eyes widened. "Un arall!"

The brunette was surprised to see Mordred coming over; they were friends, but she hadn't thought he'd be the type to immediately come over to to say hello. "Yes," she said with a slightly exasperated smile, praying her siblings shut up and her father didn't have a coronary at the appearance of another male who knew his daughter.

Owain looked shocked by yet another showing up so fast, and, obviously judging Mordred to be older, regarded him with a bit more suspicion than he had Colin. "Nice to meet you as well, Mordred." He was polite enough but Di saw his eyes flash in amusement at the name. She fought back a cringe. Tad was never going to leave now, not when she'd be left with two boys, Ravenclaws or not, one older.

"Mae ganddo enw rhyfedd," Treva snorted.

"English," Owain reminded her sharply, and then to the boys, "You'll have to excuse them, they're little and they don't like English much."

"Ignore everything they say," Di was quick to add, rolling her eyes. "They're being ridiculous."

OOC:
"He's in Ravenclaw with me; he's nice,"
"Who is he?"
"English devil,"
"Is he your friend?"
"You have hair like a girl,"
"Another one!"
"He has a weird name,"

Quote:

Quote:

Chasing the fire for you, light in the nightmare-
Watching from high above you...
If you can make it, then the sun will rise!
It doesn't matter if you closed your eyes!
Before you wake up, I'll keep you safe tonight.
'Cause I am a warrior and I'll fight, I'll fight;
The wheels are moving behind your face.
Your arms are directing the time and the place.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:51 pm
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<7th Year>
My watch broke last week <2032-2033>
And I don't need directions to know I'm < at Platform 9 3/4 >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                            Aparating was f****** awesome in Seymour's book. He was sure it was the best spell invention ever. In fact he was sure if it wasn't for that he would surely die of heart break and possible blue balls for lack of his girlfriend this year. It wasn't like Morven and he were doing it (contrary to probably the popular conception) as doing it in some closet for the first time seemed a bit crass and his mother watched him like a hawk anytime he was home and with Morven living with the lamest Hufflepuff ever (Elsie) and then now living with Camilia... it wasn't exactly conducive to a sex life. Besides he figured he'd have time to build to that and it wasn't like his friends were hooking up like crazy. Maybe Jesse and Elliott but those two lived together. Lucky jerks getting to live with their significant other.

He sighed and scanned the crowd in hope of finding his prey. It would probably be easier to find who he'd be with then him though. His girlfriend, sorry fiance, was la bruja who stood out with her red hair. Merlin bless redheads. Too bad she wasn't hot in the slightest thanks to the fact she was evil. Oh and his mother saddled him with the knowledge that apparently Wendy was his first cousin. Talk about creepy. Now he had the horrid knowledge he was related to her. At least he'd have something to blackmail her with, he doubted she wanted it out that they were related in any way or fashion. Pureblood cows like her wouldn't want to admit they had some horrid halfblood in their family, right? Either way, Benjamin was determined to find her so he could find Evander. He wasn't particularly fond of the seeker but figured he could keep the kid in check with threats and black mail and maybe he'd just spray the kid with a water bottle anytime he acted up like you would do for a badly behaved dog. Evander however had the most experience and would probably make a good vice captain and eventual captain even if he was arguably a bit mentally cracked. To be honest Benjamin felt that all Slytherins were a bit off in some way or another it just depended on how they were mental. And if Evander decided to be some purist prat, Benjamin would just replace him with the Devonte kid. He couldn't be that bad considering he was rumored to be dating some "halfbreed". And next year if Evander decided to be horrid, it wouldn't be Benjamin's problem at that point.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                            Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:56 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Platform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJon, Balder, Mor
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ï ќṉøώ øṉlÿ τ ï ṃ ε ώïll τ ε l l ïƒ αll τhε с α ɾ ḋ ṡ ώïll τɾεατ ṃε ώ ε l l xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          'сαυṡε τhïṡ h α ṉ ḋ τhατ ï'ṿε вεεṉ ḋ ε α l τ ќεερṡ ṃε ώ ø ṉ ḋ ε ɾ ï ṉ ' xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṡø ṉøώ h ε ɾ ε ï τυɾṉ τhε ρ α ģ ε , ï'ṿε lεαɾṉεḋ τø ṡ ï l ε ṉ с ε αll ṃÿ ɾ α ģ ε xxxxxx
                                                          τεll ṃε ώ h ø сαṉ ɾεαllÿ ṡ α ÿ ώhατ ώïll τ ø ṃ ø ɾ ɾ ø ώ вɾïṉģ? xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceSebastian hadn't hesitated a moment, he'd run full-force into the barrier, feeling an odd sense of accomplishment and elation when he finally stepped onto the platform for the first time. When Ada had still been in school, he'd never gotten to come along and see her off, nor with any of his other siblings. He paused, staring impatiently over his shoulder for his father to appear, grinning when Jon made his way through as well. "Dad! We need to find Balder or Caty!" he said excitedly, pleased when his father immediately began looking around, presumably to spot either Caty's da or Balder's mor. After a moment, he gestured with his head. "Found Frida and Balder, c'mon." Sebastian let out a small cheer, then followed after his dad, wishing the man's legs would carry him just a bit faster.

spaceWhen the caught up to the pair, Sebastian immediately threw himself at Balder, not even waiting for the other boy to properly notice his presence. "Balder! Hey!" He hugged his friend tightly, then stepped back, waving at Frida. "Hey, Mor," he said, then started looking around. "Didja see Caty yet at all?" he asked curiously, standing up on his tiptoes as if this would help. He wasn't particularly small for his age, not really, but he was still a good bit shorter than most everyone on the platform. He wasn't going to let that deter him, though. He was bound and determined to spot the Slytherin girl... or for his dad to do it for him.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ï ƒεεl lïќε ώ α ќ ï ṉ ģ υ ρ , ï'ṿε hαḋ τhïṡ ḋ ɾ ε α ṃ в ε ƒ ø ɾ ε
                                                          xxxxxx ï'll ταќε τhεṡε ƒ ø ø τ ṡ τ ε ρ ṡ , ģø hïģhεɾ, ģ ø h ï ģ h ε ɾ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ï'ṿε ώαlќεḋ αṉ ε ṃ ρ τ ÿ ṃ ï l ε , ώøɾε ḋøώṉ τhïṡ l ø ṉ ε l ÿ ṡ ø υ l
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ï'll ταќε τhεṡε ƒ ø ø τ ṡ τ ε ρ ṡ , ģø hïģhεɾ, ģ ø h ï ģ h ε ɾ

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games