Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  ι ¢σмє fяσм тнє ωαтєя, ι ¢яαωℓє∂ υρσи тнє ѕнσяє
                                                  ι ℓєfт му вяσтнєяѕ тнєяє, ι gσт ωнαт ι ¢αмє fσя
                                                  ι ѕυ¢кє∂ тнαт нσт αιя ιи αи∂ яσℓℓє∂ υρσи тнє ѕαи∂
                                                  ємєяgє∂ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυи тσ вє α мαи

spaceRiddles saw the movement out of the corner of her eye and turned, expecting to see one of her many cousins or not-really-cousins trying to get her attention. Instead, it was a complete stranger, something that was fairly unusual for Riddles when she was in Diagon Alley. Curious, she waved back, offering a wry smile at the girl's question regarding her hair. "Uh, yeah. Totally natural," she replied breezily, trying to shake off the urge to roll her eyes. It wasn't the girl's fault, really. Riddles was well aware that her hair was... well, unusual. At least this girl had been complimenting it. She'd heard a few people here and there complaining about how much room it took up, of all things. And how hard it was to see around. And wondering very loudly about how she took care of it. People were always curious, that she didn't mind so much. It was the rude ones that bothered her.

spaceAfter a brief pause, she slowed slightly. The small family's stride matched her own, and she found herself walking nearly alongside the girl. She offered her hand somewhat awkwardly, due to their movement, for her to shake.
                                                  "I'm Ridley," she told her. "But most everyone calls me Riddles." The other girl looked about her age; they might be classmates, she thought. Riddles knew a lot of students already attending, and even a handful that'd be in her year, but she wasn't insane, she knew she wasn't personally acquainted with the entire wizarding world. Even if it did feel that way sometimes.

ι ¢σмє fяσм тнє ωαтєя, тнαт ωєяєи'т иσ єαѕу тнιиg
                                                  ιт'ѕ мσяє тнαи иαтυяє, ιт'ѕ ℓιкє му ∂єѕтιиу
                                                  ι ѕтσσ∂ υρσи тнєѕє ℓєgѕ αи∂ нєℓ∂ му нєα∂ υρ нιgн
                                                  ємєяgє∂ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυи тσ ѕтαят α иєω ℓιfє

wнere - Diagon Alley - Near The Lilting Lyre
                                                  wнen - Late morning, February 2041
                                                  wιтн - who
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  No worries, they don't have to be fancy!
                                                  I just like messing with coding and photoshop.

SkittyGirl826

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:30 pm
xxKARINAxxxETRIENNExxxMONETxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Profile | OOC:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Riddles?" Rina repeated, her mouth curling in an amused smile. "That's an interesting name. Oh, my name's Karina," she said, shaking the other girl's hand awkwardly. "But most everybody calls me Rina. We were just on our way going to the Ice Cream shop, did you.. wanna join us? I don't know if you're busy or..."

The girl looked to be about her age, and so she was already wondering if she'd be one of her classmates. If Riddles was older than her, she wouldn't be here - she would be at Hogwarts. So, by deduction, maybe she should get to know her so she wouldn't be completely lost on her first day.

Cara MiaKitty

xo-SkittleFairy-ox

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι ¢σмє fяσм тнє ωαтєя, ι ¢яαωℓє∂ υρσи тнє ѕнσяє
                                                  ι ℓєfт му вяσтнєяѕ тнєяє, ι gσт ωнαт ι ¢αмє fσя
                                                  ι ѕυ¢кє∂ тнαт нσт αιя ιи αи∂ яσℓℓє∂ υρσи тнє ѕαи∂
                                                  ємєяgє∂ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυи тσ вє α мαи

spaceRiddles grinned, nodding in agreement. "I forget where I even got it? Desi and Zach, I think? They're my... well, they're sort of like my cousins, except we're not actually related. They're my dad's best friend's kids." She sobered slightly, feeling odd about referring to her Uncle Chris as her father's best friend. He was, though, now that... Well. Now that Uncle Chalmes was gone. Her father had more or less bounced back from the loss, at least on the outside. But she knew that all his exuberance was just him trying to cover up how wrecked he was over the whole thing. He didn't figure he had any room to be upset, not when Chris had lost his twin brother. And her mum had known Chalmes longer, and so had Aunt Ada, and on and on, a laundry list of reasons he couldn't let himself be sad for very long. It was sort of admirable... but also sort of stupid.

spaceShaking the thought aside, she focused instead on what the girl, Rina, was saying. She considered for a moment; she hadn't intended to get ice cream, but it wasn't like her mum would mind...
                                                  "I just have to take some back to my mum," she said cheerfully. "Otherwise she'll get all dramatic about me going and having fun without her. She owns the music shop over there," Riddles pointed towards The Lilting Lyre. "And the ice cream shop is actually owned by my Aunt Rose! So I can see her, that'll be nice." Well, she hadn't really been intending to see any of her family, had actually been hoping to avoid it. But of everyone she could see, Aunt Rose was probably the best. She was the most level-headed of her relatives, aside from some dramatic temper flare-ups. Then again, her whole family had dramatic temper flare-ups, along with dramatic everything else. At least Rose kept it focused on the one emotion and was otherwise a chill person. Comparatively.

ι ¢σмє fяσм тнє ωαтєя, тнαт ωєяєи'т иσ єαѕу тнιиg
                                                  ιт'ѕ мσяє тнαи иαтυяє, ιт'ѕ ℓιкє му ∂єѕтιиу
                                                  ι ѕтσσ∂ υρσи тнєѕє ℓєgѕ αи∂ нєℓ∂ му нєα∂ υρ нιgн
                                                  ємєяgє∂ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυи тσ ѕтαят α иєω ℓιfє

wнere - Diagon Alley - Near The Lilting Lyre
                                                  wнen - Late morning, February 2041
                                                  wιтн - who
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

SkittyGirl826

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:22 pm
xxKARINAxxxETRIENNExxxMONETxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Profile | OOC:

"Great!" Rina said, smiling a little bit bigger when Riddles mentioned her aunt owned the ice cream parlor. "That's brilliant! Do you know all of the flavors that they have? I particularly like Rocky Road, but I'm not sure if they would have it.. What do you usually get?" Rina was somewhat fascinated by this girl who seemed so involved in the wizarding world even at her age. There was something about her energy that was infectious, and Rina couldn't help but feel excited in her presence.

Cara MiaKitty

xo-SkittleFairy-ox

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:24 am
User Image

xFerdinand Delacroixxxxx Hufflepuff 5th yearxxxx Half Veela

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                                      ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                                      ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                                      ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                                      ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                                      ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie thought he was use to the stares by now but he must not have been beaming at his full strength till now. It was worse when around muggles, or it seemed so at least. His charm helped him when he wanted to earn some extra money for a gift for his grandma. (He could have used some of the family money but it didnt feel right.) He got paid way better if he mowed the lawns in just jeans! And lots of the people wanting to bring him drinks. But it bugged him that it made people awkward when he just wanted a friendly chat. He didnt need every girls pnone number. Summer also brought a growth spurt again, He was tall. Tall enough to be annoying with his clothes but not freakishly tall. He could pop his his head over a crowd with tippy toes so he seemed a normal adult height but knew there was still a bit more growing before he was done. Today he was in Diagon alley where if he got stare people we're less bold about it. Could he find Rhett?

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

mc2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:30 am
Rhett Fang Ye
<5th year>

Rhett always enjoyed summer but he was slowly getting more bored with summers than when he was younger. While he loved his forest home and spending times with the nymphs and forest creatures, he was finding that he missed the excitement of school. His sister said the quietness of the forest was good for him to study more as it was his OWL year. Rhett tried to be a good student and he knew he wasn't a bad one, but it was hard. The whole situation was made harder for Rhett as he didn't know what he wanted to be when he was older. At least Lola even though she was undecided about which path to take had two distinct career ideas. Rhett felt he wanted to do something exciting and full of adventure but that was hard to decide. He did consider wandmaking as he found the art fascinating, so he was "apprenticing" with his father that summer along with getting tutoring from his sister and spent a good two hours studying for his OWLs a day during the week. It was the weekend, but one of his transfiguration problems was bothering him so he stopped by Diagon Alley to get a little help from his sister before spending the day exploring Diagon Alley and picking up some supplies. He hoped to see one of his friends though he was unsure if he wanted to see Faina as much as he felt uncharacteristically nervous around her. Furthermore, Rhett was sure he couldn't act on anything as Faina he was sure had nothing more than platonic feelings toward him.

Rhett was walking out of his sister's shop when he spotted a bit of a commotion caused by a couple girls gossiping and one even dropping her books. Rhett smiled as he caught sight of cause: his friend Ferdie. It wasn't as if it was Ferdie's fault he got so much attention. Besides, Rhett was finding as he was beginning to fill out, partially thanks to him working out more by running through the forest and helping with gardening (which was hard work thank you very much), and his parent's good looks (especially his mother's) he was getting more attention from girls too (and the occasional guy). Rhett ran over to his friend and called out "Ferdie! Hi-ya!" Grinning, Rhett went in to hug his friend and pulling back said, "How are you? I was hoping to see you today. I just got out of a bit of tutoring with my sister. How are you? Are you prepping for OWLs yet? I know I am starting a bit early with the summer but Lola would kill me if I did bad on my exams. Perks of a Ravenclaw sister..." He paused and faked exasperation with rolling his eyes before laughing and letting his friend catch up with his string of questions.

Time: 2041-2042

Hello, then, Rhett
                                              Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                                              And you like pranks and can't sit still
                                              Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                                              Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:01 am
User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                                      ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

Ferdie was so ready for the friend hug and the near interview of questions. that was his job asking all the questions being on the newspaper. "Rhett! Hey!" Ferdie said as his friend ran over for the hug. "I've been good, busy but good. I've been earning some summer money doing yard work for the neighbors to get something for my grandma, I got way more when my mom suggested ditch a shirt, and I think I have a phone book now of every girl in the neighborhood. It like a collection at this point. Only late summer for O.W.L prep. Even my dad was dropping hints at that point to study. I try not to worry too much as I know that just make me forget what I studied" Ferdie Replied to Rhett's sea of questions. Ferdie didn't mind in the least bit. "Unless you got to get something we can go get a bite to eat? I got leftover summer money!"

mc2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:22 am
Rhett Fang Ye
<5th year>

Rhett grinned at Ferdie's answers and stories of how he kept busy for the summer. He laughed at Ferdie's comment about all the phone numbers. He didn't have a phone but he knew a lot of halfbloods and muggles who did. Actually every muggle Rhett could see even the little ones seemed to have a phone. "The only girls in my 'neighborhood' are my cousins or relatives," Rhett joked, "And if I wanted to call them I'd have to use birds or smoke signals-well not smoke signals-fire is bad for forests."

He nodded at Ferdie's plans for OWL prep and felt that it wasn't a bad idea to wait till the end of the summer either. Rhett likely would have waited if his sister didn't show up at the train station on his way home with all his books already purchased for him or her old books full of her notes. "I'm not too worried about my exams more so of after that. Picking out NEWT electives terrifies me. I don't know what I want to be so..." He shrugged, "I'm helping Dad this summer with wandmaking and in the garden of course so maybe that will give me inspiration or at least rule options out if I don't like it. Helping Dad is pretty cool though even if he mostly makes me gather supplies for him."

When Ferdie suggested getting something to eat, Rhett nodded and agreed, "That's a great idea. I am here a couple times a week at least getting tutoring from my sister and she got me all my books already so I'm pretty good on supplies. Robes I want to wait till the very end of the summer for anyways. Where do you want to go? Something light like icecream or more of a meal? I'd be happy with either."

Hello, then, Rhett

Gryffindor!

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:43 am
User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                                      ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

"Only downside to my new phone book collection I get alot of dads wary of me. It like dude she like the fifteenth number today, you're good." Ferdie continued. Though it did make him wonder a bit. Wasn't he supose to start liking girl and/or guys about now? Or at least think some are prettier than usual? Cause he was getting nothing. Eh, mabye he was picky. "We can do Leaky Cauldron? It about lunch time I believe and the lunch menu is pretty reasonably priced too." Ferdie said. Once decided on food they started moving that direction. He wanted to keep it cheap for Rhett. Ferdie knew not everyone had parent loaded with money that you could get some for doing chores.

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:04 am
Rhett Fang Ye
<5th year>

Rhett laughed and said, "Mate, if my daughter was the fifteenth number a boy got in a day I'd worry too. But, no it's good you don't use your powers for 'evil' or any of that nonsense. You don't see me convincing plants to attack people in Herbology either for that matter." It was not like Rhett could really convince any old plant to be deadly, but he did have sway with plants including the Whomping Willow. Plants just grew better around him and the ones that attacked were less likely to attack him. It helped a lot in herbology class.

"Leaky Cauldron sounds great," Rhett agreed following Ferdie towards the tavern. Rhett would eat there about once a week that summer so he felt he was getting a good grasp of the best items on the menu. His sister usually preferred something light, Rhett usually went for something more meaty or hearty. Then again girls were stereotypical more likely to like light meals-not that that was always true or even mostly true, his sister just met that expectation. "Got anything in particular you want to order? Lola likes the muffins and soups, I prefer the Roast beef and Yorkshire pudding."

Hello, then, Rhett

Gryffindor!

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

everyвody'ѕ goιng тo тнe clocĸworĸ vaυdevιlle
                                              everyвody wanтѕ тo ѕee тнe ѕнow
                                              people crowd тнe door and ѕcreaм and ѕнoυт ғor мore
                                              wнιle мυѕιc and ѕong ғιll тнe aιr

spaceNath paused on the edge of the street, making sure to move out of the way so he wasn't blocking anybody's path. The Ravenclaw waved somewhat awkwardly at a vendor next to him, not in the least bit interested in whatever they were selling (from the looks of the cart, cauldrons? He wasn't sure he trusted cauldrons bought from a roadside vendor over the ones in the stores to be honest). Sighing, he pulled his list out and checked off the items he'd grabbed at the apothecary, and leaned against the wall behind him for a rest. Shopping was bloody exhausting. And he was going to be in the bookstore a while, once he got inside. He was planning on making some extracurricular purchases to help with running the drama club this coming year. Assuming the store had anything that might prove useful, though he was a little doubtful in that regard. He would just have to try around muggle London if not. Which was no big deal, except Theo had been too busy to join him today, and he wasn't really interested in his grandparent's company at the moment. So, he was alone, and shopping alone, he'd discovered, was very, very boring.

тнere were ғoυr мeтal people dreѕѕed oн ѕo ѕнarply
                                              тнey ѕυng and danced a caтcнy тυne wιтн aυтoмaтon roвoтιc eaѕe
                                              тнeιr gυιтar ѕтrιngѕ нυммed тo тнe вeaт ĸepт вy тнeιr тaмвoυrιne
                                              вoιlerѕ мaĸιng ѕтeaм, мeтal gleaмιng, ѕongѕ wιтн a good тυne
                                              тнaт woυld ѕтιcĸ wιтн yoυ all тнroυgн тнe aғтernoon

wнere - Diagon Alley, near the bookstore
                                              wнen - Afternoon, Summer 2041
                                              wιтн - The Crowd
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:11 am
Once I get up I feel better and I pull myself together
I remember those two letters, it will be OK
Everyone says now or never, I say only if it's better
Be a night like this forever, but we know better

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yeαr » Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili had escaped having her parents go shopping with her by basically pleading about it at the beginning of the summer and reaching a compromise: she would (as usual) help at both stores and the money she earned she could use to do her school shopping. She had thought this was a good deal but she hadn't realized when they meant she'd be working she'd be actually factually "getting up when they're up and staying there almost all ruddy day" working. Thankfully though the sleepless mornings were worth it since she had a bag of coins and a spring in her step and more importantly, no dads following her around. She'd already gone to the robe store mainly to just ensure that she didn't really need new ones (she'd figure she could let the hem out of her robes personally since she hadn't grown that much yet) and had instead gone to the apothecary to bother visit her uncle and niece as well as stock up on potion ingredients. She'd made a bit of a mess her last months of school and needed a bit of everything before she returned to school. As Laili walked out with her items conveniently shrunken for safe passage, she noticed Nath leaning against the wall and happily went over by him. She'd been a little disappointed when she hadn't spotted anyone she knew shopping yet, but not anymore!

"Hi Nath! Are you doing your summer shopping too? Were you just in the apothecary too? I thought I saw you in there but I didn't know and I didn't want to bother you in case it wasn't." she finished with a sheepish yet bright grin. Laili had done that before and though she'd ended up meeting a great person it had been very embarrassing. She liked the older theater boy; he shared her dislike of being on stage but the joy of creating everything from the backdrops to the costumes which she thought was pretty cool. And if she thought he was also slightly attractive that was no one else's business but hers.

I'll be just fine
When I see you at the finish line
Doesn't matter if I take my time
I'm coming home

Cara MiaKitty

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceNath was just putting his list away, little notations made here or there about various items, when he heard someone talking to him. He scowled ever so slightly, and immediately felt horrible for it when he realized it was someone he knew. The annoyed expression melted into a small, embarrassed smile as he tucked his notebook and pen into his pocket. "Um, hey, Laili. Uh, yeah, that was me, probably. I was just in there, I mean. Although that doesn't mean it was me you saw. But it probably was." He blushed slightly at his own rambling. Nath didn't usual talk so much, but he felt bad about her possibly thinking he was unhappy to see her. He didn't know the younger girl very well, but they got along well enough in theater club and he certainly didn't dislike her. He didn't know if he'd say they were friends, of course. He tended not to make friends. But... maybe she thought they were? He wasn't opposed to the idea.

space... Or she might just be lonely and bored, like he was. In spite of her apparent dislike of being in the spotlight, he knew Laili was a lot more extroverted than he was. While he would accept the solitude with a bit of a grumble, she was more likely to seek someone out. He might just be the only person she'd come across so far. Which was fine, but he did feel a little flustered not knowing where he stood with her all of a sudden.
                                              "But, um, yeah. I'm doing my shopping. I was about to head into the bookstore, I don't need much as far as textbooks go but I was hoping they might have some stuff to help with running the drama club next year." He blushed deeper at this. He wasn't quite sure why Rory and Candy had left him in charge, really. He certainly had more technical knowledge than most of the other members, that much was obvious. But he was hardly leadership material. It would've been better off with him in a secondary position, helping someone with more... charisma? Yeah, that worked. Nath was certainly not in the least bit charismatic.

wιтн - The Crowd
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:21 pm
Once I get up I feel better and I pull myself together
I remember those two letters, it will be OK
Everyone says now or never, I say only if it's better
Be a night like this forever, but we know better

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yeαr » Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili beamed happy that she'd actually been correct and sort of felt sad now hat she didn't bother him in the store. She honestly hoped Nath didn't mind that she was bothering him now since he seemed to have been looking pretty serious moments before she called out to him. But she couldn't help it, she'd been so excited to actually see someone she recognized on her rare day off without running into Drew, Nani, or any of her other friends! She tried not to coo or think of how cute he looked being all flustered as he responded that he was actually doing his school shopping at that he'd been about to head to the bookstore for theater references. When she heard why, she could barely contain her tiny jumps and happy clapping for her friend.

"That's so awesome that you were chosen! You're gonna do great, I just know it. Plus just think, you'll get to have a final say on what show we do so that's gotta be cool right?" Laili asked with a slight giggle. She would probably abuse the power of veto if given to her, just being honest, so it was a good thing it was being handed to someone levelheaded like Nath. "What sort of books were you thinking? Like plays and movie adaptations or like, a guide to running a school club kind of things?" she asked slightly rocking back and forth on her sandals. If she had been in his position, she'd be doing a bit of both. Partly so she'd have a better selection and also because she really didn't have a clue as to how to run an actual club. She knew more about running a legitimate business than that! Though really, even then Laili was slightly wary since half the time her papa Milo was just playing around with owls and her dad Wyatt was napping in the back saying he was "doing inventory."

I'll be just fine
When I see you at the finish line
Doesn't matter if I take my time
I'm coming home

Cara MiaKitty

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceNath blushed slightly in the face of her enthusiasm for his being named captain. If it had been most anyone else, he would've assumed they were just being nice. But Laili had always struck him as one of those 'painfully honest' types, and it'd be hard for her to fake that sort of excitement. She wasn't a bad actress from what he'd seen, but still. Plus she wasn't the sort of person to lie like that, he didn't think. Not that he knew her very well, he supposed. "If I were a lesser man," he said, trying to infuse his tone with a sort of playful exasperation, "I might make the executive decision to put on Cats, because I'm pretty sure that's the only way it'll happen. But I'm not that mean." Truthfully, he'd be thrilled to death if they could do the play while he was in school. Particularly now that the club, and thus the duty of directing it, were under his control. But he wasn't exactly dictator material, and he had no intention of alienating the club members by being so heavy handed. He'd just keep voting for it himself and hope that eventually a couple of people would come along who'd also happen to have a fondness for it.

spaceHer question regarding his search had him scratching behind his ear, not really sure how to answer. He only had half a plan in mind, truthfully.
                                              "I was mostly hoping to see if they had a relevant section at all, and then I was going to look through it for anything that looked remotely helpful," he confessed. "Honestly, I don't think Rory and Candy made a good choice, picking me. I'm... I'm not exactly leadership material. I've got no clue what I'm doing." He supposed neither of them had, either, but Candy had been so bright and optimistic about everything, and Rory had a certain flair and tenacity that he'd admired. Both of them had excelled at 'fake it 'til you make it.' He doubted he had the ability to do the same. "I'm not really so worried about the playbooks, those'll be easy enough to get once people vote on the play, but... I dunno. "How to run a theater department for dummies," maybe." If only Shakespeare had written a guide. That'd be something.

wιтн - The Crowd
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

Yukina101

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games