Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
After the fight... ((Finished)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile now!
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:29 pm
"You promise?..." She sniffled in a small voice. Between the hormones and her worry and fear, Amaya was a complete mess at the moment, though she just wished to be happy. "I love you so much...I don't want to lose you..." She told Adrian, still clinging to him tightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:34 pm
"I promise. I love you, Amaya, and I'll do whatever it takes to protect this family of mine." Adrian said softly as he hugged her tightly.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:45 pm
Between the crying and staying up all night with Riley, Amaya was exhausted, and that was evident from her falling asleep with her head on Adrian's shoulder once she had calmed down. Riley had settled for the time being it seemed, making no attempts to wake his mother since her crying had tired him out too.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:52 pm
Adrian smiled softly when he saw she had finally calmed down. The added baby weight made her a little heavier than before, but it didn't make that much difference as he lifted her up to carry her to bed for now. Bringing out his notebook, he cuddled up next to her to do some writing while she slept.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:58 pm
"Would it be ironic to say she's a shadow of her former self?" A voice rang out in the apartment as all the shadows inside shuddered, some moving across the walls quickly.

Even at the disturbance Amaya didn't awaken, though her breathing was suddenly labored and she looked paler as she lay there.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:01 pm
"Amaya??" Adrian grew worried and immediately looked over to check on her, unable to tell what was wrong. "You must be Sloan I take it?" he asked with a scowl as he looked around the room for the source of the voice.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:06 pm
"You're correct. Amazing to see you can piece information together." He laughed, still not showing himself, though more shadows shuddered around the room.

Gasping in pain now, Amaya still didn't wake up, though her body went rigid as she convulsed in agony, her right arm twitching, unable to respond as it usually would even if she were unconscious.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:08 pm
"AMAYA!! Dammit, what the hell is your problem?! Why don't you stop picking on the pregnant woman and come out and fight like a real man?!" Adrian shouted, getting increasingly concerned as the conversation went on. "Or are you worried you'll actually lose?"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:19 pm
"Well last time she managed to pull through, so for starters I'm making sure it will be harder to treat her this time around if you can manage to beat me by some Hollywood miracle. Also I was attending to some other matters, tying up a few lose ends, so to speak." He muttered before stepping out of a shadow in the corner in his monster form. Grinning as he heard another shriek of pain from Amaya, he extended his claws.

Her eyes flew open as Amaya now clenched her jaw shut, trying to hold in screams of pain as she curled on the bed, blood trickling from her mouth, nose and ears, though it also began to stain the bed between her legs as she just curled up even more, still screaming as she reabsorbed her right arm.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:22 pm
Adrian didn't like what Sloan was doing very much. Neither did his monster side. He barely let Sloan emerge before his pupils turned into slits and leapt at the man with claws extended. He had to wrap this up now.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:27 pm
Sloan grinned as Adrian came after him, bringing a shadow up to deflect his claws out to the side while he brought his own claws up, moving for Adrian's chest. "Now this sound I remember." He mused over Amaya's screaming. "Would've fit much better all those years ago if we heard this sound that night instead, don't you agree, soccer mom?" He asked Amaya, laughing as he still only heard her scream in response.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:32 pm
One claw came up to grab Sloan's and a series of small razors of blood pierced through his palm to slice up Sloan's wrist. "You leave Amaya the <********> alone. She's done with the arena, she's done fighting, and she's certainly done with you. If you continue hurting her and our baby, if you kill either one of them, then I swear to god I will hunt you down and kill you myself." he said tightening his grip as he glared the man down with the intent to kill already there.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:40 pm
"Temper temper." Sloan said with a grin as he looked Adrian in the eye with his rather lifeless eyes. Looking over to Amaya, a dark smile crossed his features before she shrieked again and coughed up a large amount of blood, her left hand clutched to her stomach as she started convulsing again. Satisfied with his work and preoccupied with readying his next task, Sloan sank into the shadows, leaving Adrian with Amaya.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:42 pm
"Dammit, don't die on me!!" Adrian didn't have time to be pissed at letting him get away. Ignoring his bleeding hand, he quickly scooped Amaya up and just jumped out the nearest window, flying as fast as he could to the hospital once more.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Surprisingly enough, Amaya was still conscious by the time they reached the hospital, but when the doctors once again rushed over to take her from Adrian, Dr Wilder was there, and talked her out of reabsorbing her arm back into her body, making her right arm return though it still twitched as she convulsed. As the doctors rushed her off to surgery, Dr Wilder just gave Adrian a worried look before following after them. A nurse cautiously approached Adrian once they had taken Amaya, leading him once again to the waiting room while Amaya was in surgery.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games