Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Anonymous Gift Giving Thread - It's Back! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes, this sounds like fun!
  No, this is lame.
  Gold!
View Results

Raine Eoviny

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:46 pm
Yay. Ony 2k more until I have enough for my quest item. I really shouldn't be giving away so much stuff while I'm questing, but I'm addicted. I should be selling things, but it's much more fun to be nice and give them away.

I like to help newbies too. I give them free things because I remember how tough it was when I was new. Only to people who will appreciate it though.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:59 pm
Lucky xD I need like a bare minimum of 10k to get that scarf that I want. Im gonna look so matrix. XD  

KotariZythynn

MiwSheri

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:02 pm

Ugh, it seems I'm always questing... then I'll find something new and quest for it instead. It's a never-ending cycle of quests. xD

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:06 pm
I can't easily handle quests. I'm far too impatient.  

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

KotariZythynn

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:10 pm
This is what I might make my avatar.. since I think it looks pretty cool xD might add or take away a few things here and there.
User Image

I might end up setting up one of those art thread thingys to try to collect gold if I get desperate xD  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:13 pm
Haha. I'm usually very impatient, but I fell in love with this outfit the moment I saw it and I knew I needed it. So I'll do anything to get it. I fish constantly just for that little extra money. Every little bit counts.

And thank you soooo much to the wonderfull person who sent me the White Carnation Bouquet. It's absolutely adorable. If only I could carry lots of bouquets. Now I'm torn between which ones to hold.

Raine Eoviny

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:14 pm
KotariZythynn
Lucky xD I need like a bare minimum of 10k to get that scarf that I want. Im gonna look so matrix. XD

Oooh. I love the Matrix movies. heart

As for me, I'm questing for a KiKi. Still got a long way to go but I'll get there eventually... hopefully... darn inflation.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:14 pm
KotariZythynn
This is what I might make my avatar.. since I think it looks pretty cool xD might add or take away a few things here and there.
User Image

I might end up setting up one of those art thread thingys to try to collect gold if I get desperate xD

It does look pretty cool! :3 Art threads do seem to work; I've got a friend that does that, and he gets a lot of gold from it. It's nuts.

MiwSheri

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:15 pm
Thank you for the shade hat!  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:16 pm
I just have to look at everyone else's threads to figure out how to set it up.
Thanks for the boquets~  

KotariZythynn

MiwSheri

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:17 pm
Raine Eoviny
Haha. I'm usually very impatient, but I fell in love with this outfit the moment I saw it and I knew I needed it. So I'll do anything to get it. I fish constantly just for that little extra money. Every little bit counts.

And thank you soooo much to the wonderfull person who sent me the White Carnation Bouquet. It's absolutely adorable. If only I could carry lots of bouquets. Now I'm torn between which ones to hold.

It is an awesome outfit. x3 It took me forever to get this hat; it's the only item I've ever managed to finish a quest for. xD

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:19 pm
MiwSheri
KotariZythynn
User Image

It does look pretty cool! :3 Art threads do seem to work; I've got a friend that does that, and he gets a lot of gold from it. It's nuts.

I agree, definatly set one up. You'll make so much in no time. Unfotunatly, I'm not really good at anything other than pixel art and, although it's cute, it takes a long time.

For the things I make people are only prepared to spend about 50-100g and, although every bit of money helps when you're questing, for how long it takes me to complete an order I can't afford to give things away that cheap.

But, I've seen your art and I know you can make a hell of a lot of money from making dignatures or avvie art. I know people will pay a lot for one of your pieces. I think it's a great idea 3nodding

Raine Eoviny

Raine Eoviny

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:23 pm
MiwSheri
It is an awesome outfit. x3 It took me forever to get this hat; it's the only item I've ever managed to finish a quest for. xD

Haha. I have to say, your outift is much coolness. Questing is hard, for sure. I don't really like depending on people so much to help me, I've made a fair bit of my quest money from fishing and posting / polling, but I still need people's help.

Some prices are very high, so I just have to have patience and post non-stop. My fiance moans at me because I'm always on Gaia. Haha. I don't have time for him anymore xp

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:24 pm
Raine Eoviny
MiwSheri
KotariZythynn
User Image

I agree, definatly set one up. You'll make so much in no time. Unfotunatly, I'm not really good at anything other than pixel art and, although it's cute, it takes a long time.

For the things I make people are only prepared to spend about 50-100g and, although every bit of money helps when you're questing, for how long it takes me to complete an order I can't afford to give things away that cheap.

But, I've seen your art and I know you can make a hell of a lot of money from making dignatures or avvie art. I know people will pay a lot for one of your pieces. I think it's a great idea 3nodding

*Checks DeviantART* Oh, hell yes! The friend of mine that really rakes in the dough through his store does stuff as well as you, and he makes some 10-100k a pic!

MiwSheri

Raine Eoviny

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:25 pm
MiwSheri
*Checks DeviantART* Oh, hell yes! The friend of mine that really rakes in the dough through his store does stuff as well as you, and he makes some 10-100k a pic!

Man, do I wish I could CG right now. xp Well, I kinda can, but I make crappy lineart. Hahaha

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games