Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:55 am
Eep! eek You made her mad *hides under pebble*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:56 am
(CronoKinslayer got cursed out lol)  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:01 am
RavenPiper
Dante Aurion
Dante smiled. he wanted to explore around the town and get to know it better. He also wanted to learn about Raven. "What happened to your family?' he asked curious to learn what had happen in her past. He knew His father was going to leave back to the netherworld. His mother had died. and He wished Vergil was but an illusion that they he saw him.

"Markuze killed them so I would join the clan," Raven told Dante quietly. "But I didn't know that for a long time. Someone told me that they died in a car crash." Raven said a little louder. It had been a long time since she talked about her parents. And even longer since she came to terms with the depth of Markuze's betrayal.
"So That's why you hated Markuze." He thought back to a rainy day. It was the last day he saw his mother. "Sparda was gone by then... My mother was left with Me and my brother." He didn't know if he had told Raven about his Brother. "Vergil was upset that father left me with his blade and wanted revenge." He rememberd his mother lying on the floor. "Vergil killed her and thought he killed me..." He decided to ignore past emotions. ' We were twin brothers."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:19 am
"Yeah...thats the root of it all." Raven said and looked around at the lights. She liked watching the lights come on in the town as it got dark. "Were twins? You still are. That's something you can't stop Dante. And I already knew all of that. Virgil told me when he showed up," Raven told Dante knowing full well that she didn't make any sense. Virgil hadn't really told her but she sensed it from him and Dante's hate for him proved her right.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:22 am
"I guess your right. I can't change that." He looks at her. " We can only change the fact of which one of us lives the longest." he knew when the time came both of them were to fight till there last breath. Until one was never to get up again. Dante had a reason to stay alive.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:02 pm
"What is that supposed to mean?" Raven asked "Never mind, I already know," Raven said angrily and took a step away from Dante. "What is up with everyone in this god damn town always fighting and killing everything? Thank god I'm taking over the clan so at least the vampires won't be blamed for all the useless death around here!!" Raven shouted and stalked off around the corner. She was fed up with hearing about fighting, fed up with people thinking about fighting, fed up with watching people fight, fed up with trying to interrupt or stop fights, and even more fed up that no one paid her any mind what's so ever when it came to fighting. "I HATE THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!" Raven shouted into the night and turned into shadow. "IF YOU ALL WANT TO KILL EACH OTHER THATS FINE WITH ME!!! SOMETIMES I WISH YOU WERE ALL DEAD ANYWAY! MORE PEACE AND QUIET FOR ME!!!!" Raven continued to shout at the night to listen to it echo off the buildings around her. "******** YOU AND ******** THIS PLACE," Raven shouted one last time as she completley melded with the night and disappeared.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:54 pm
"woah somebody pissed Raven off..... its porbably dante seeing as he is so smooth with the ladies...."said he with a voice that had a bit of a chuckle to it and thats when he relized that he had changed ALOT from before other times he wouldnt even give off the slightest glimpse of a smile and here he found himself about to chuckle........  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:45 pm
Soul_Reaver08
"Then i can't wait" he said as he took a bite out of his burger. "Jeez whats with this storm. It won't let up."

"It seems like someone or somehing powerful is coming our way." Craven said looking out the window. "Mabe its wha killed you parents." She shrugged.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:56 pm
vincent snuggled with her hearing the loud strom and thuds from the wind  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:00 pm
know she would be a little scared he whispered in her ear"its gonna be okay"  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:01 pm
he hugged her tighter and fell asleep  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:48 am
Raven lefted Dante and he was miserable. "maybe she's right about everyone wanting to fight...But I can't stop it from happening." He heard the chuckling of his brother and he looked around to find him. "Where the hell are you!" Raven had enough with Dante and now he had enough with Virgil. "C'mon...I'm here Bro.... Why don't we have a chat..." He gripped the blade of rebellion. "Maybe if i die I won't be a menace anymore..."  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:54 am
vincent woke up and saw anjel was still sleeping he slowly got up and went outside he stood on a rock and streched out from a distance he saw dante and vergil he noticed the day was darkening and the moon had risen "i sense a great evil is coming this way"vincent said staring at the two brothers and at the sky "or maybe this battle is about to start"vincent wondered  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:40 pm
"hello brother so u called me and now im here..... and wut the hell is going on up there......." he thought hard to try to understand but he had no idea  

Virgil_Arion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:25 pm
as the two stared at each other he noticed both of there auras dante's was a red,virgils' was blue he noticed a great spark between the two"i dont want any part of this anymore"he said "i have another problem to solve"he said to himself  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games