Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:47 pm
I can't believe I finally said goodbye. If not to his face, at least I've wrote it down and there might be a very small chance he'll see it. I can't believe it, it's almost three years, or was it two, since he just left me.

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/mis/1122897791.html  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:02 am
I don't mind...being single. Although I do hate that the only guys who ask me out are losers or creeps.  

shiny dollar

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:50 pm
User Image

GRM is in a very self-loathing mood today. I'm not looking for sympathy, I just want to b***h.

I hate my body. I hate my mind, I hate that I can't get over stupid little s**t. I hate how I view the world. I hate that I don't think like everyone else. I hate that I'm so different than everyone else. I hate That I'm not better looking. I hate how I can't make my mind up by my self. I hate that I don't enjoy anything anymore. i hate that sex is a major part of how happy I am about myself. I hate that I'm not open to things. I hate that I constantly feel like people are lying to me.

To sum it up. I hate being me.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:11 pm

stressed Alright, here's what's on Pisces' mind.

I'm classing up to Power School tomorrow, part two of my three-part training school. My hours will go from virtually free to being at school from 6:30a-6:30p every week day give or take an hour here and there. I'll have to go to bed before 11 every night if I want any kind of decent sleep. That means a lot less time with all of you... >.<;;<******** life and it's changes.

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:23 pm
I'm sick of relationship issues. Mine, my friends. I think I want to evolve and become asexual, that would make life a lot simpler. Or maybe marry my best friend. Yeah, I think I'll go with that one, Heather and I would just be like roomies, except closer. 3nodding

Toby... he needs to talk to Heather. He has issues with talking about stuff, kinda like I do, but he just doesn't talk about anything at all. Heather doesn't know anything about what he does in his free time. When he got accepted into university, I was the one that told her, not him. I finally snapped today at lunch when Heather was talking to me about him. When he came to sit down, I made him sit closer, then snapped at him and told him to start talking to her about things, and that she doesn't ******** care if he goes on a rant about it, but she wants, needs to know. I actually scared people, because usually I'm the happy-go-lucky, hyper, cheerful girl at the table, and today I just snapped and got so pissed off.

It's not helping that I'm having my own issues.

I just, I can't take it. I... I can't imagine not being with V, but on the flipside, I'm so soooo sick of his jealous tendencies and overprotectiveness. I'm torn between the desire of wanting to be with him and be affectionate, and just.... wanting to be by myself, not think about it. You know. Kinda dull the pain of life by being with friends. razz ((I typo'd that the first time, said "kinda the dull pain of life by being with friends." xD Completely different meaning. Heather and I had giggles. I feel a little better.))

I just need to live life, be with friends, broaden my horizons and try new things. I only have three months of high school left, which I'm very happy about. I'll miss it a lot though. I'll miss the people and seeing them every day.

And I miss my dad. Funny how this is the one thing that brings tears to my eyes.

So that's a bit of what's on my mind. <:3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:27 pm
Back on the 31st of March I shipped an item to a party out in California. The item is worth well over $100 and, for some inexplicable reason, I brought the item to the local post office to ship instead of printing a shipping label online. They didn't give me a tracking number or a receipt, something that I didn't think about at the time and didn't press.

Well, it's now the 20th of April and the item still hasn't shown up at it's destination. That's nearly a week late. According to the workers at the office, there's no way of looking up the information for me...

I'm quickly losing faith in the USPS.  

124-C

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:40 am
I really don't want to have to move back to AZ.
But at this point it seems like that's what's going to happen.
My grades are going nowhere but down, I already have to retake a class to avoid a failing grade (and sadly, it's my KINE class >.<), and finals are looming ever closer.
And really, I have no one to blame but myself. I know that. And I know what I have to do to fix it. But I'm afraid that I've already fallen too far into this void for my efforts to have any worth......

*bitchingandmoaningeventhougheveryoneshewhinestohasworsethingstoworryabout*
-_- Someone shoot me now. [/whinyemo]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:05 pm
I miss that cat. He's not even a cat, he's a kitten. I have such bad luck with pets.

First, my baby kitten, my first real pet, Alice, had to be put down in September. I mean, that wasn't my fault, it wasn't preventable, I'd done all I could do, and all we could do was put her out of her misery. It still feels like a punch in the stomach when I think about her, though.

And then Bonnie moved out and took Lilly with her, and I loved Lilly almost as much as Alice. It killed me the way she treated that cat.

Then I moved in here in December and fell in love with the kittens. All of them, but especially Bailey. He's Alice's nephew, and he's sweet. A little roly-poly. He was the first to greet me each morning, and the first to hop in my lap when I got home from work each day.

He got outside somehow on Thursday (somehow...I know how, but there's no point in laying blame, as much as I'd like to), and he's...gone. No sign of him. We put up signs, we called the shelter, we had an announcement on the radio, and we went all over the neighbourhood looking. So either he's dead somewhere, or someone's found him and doesn't want to give him back. cry

I just want my cat back. He's not even mine, but...

Goddamnit.

Won't even get into all the other s**t that's bothering me. ********. Scott had the right idea.

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:35 am
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:46 pm
Eh I'm going to agree with Roland. this one's more depression. But damn this week was absolutely horrible and I need to get it off my chest. First of all, I had been going out with this guy since September. He lives 5 hours away. I know, not such a great idea in the first place. So all of our friends were like omg you're going to end up together and married and everything. Not that I was scared of this. But come this past Sunday, I snapped. I broke up with him. I couldn't stand the distance. It was going to be better for both of us, right? I just don't know anymore...

Then, on top of it, my dog who is 15 years old scared the s**t out of me yesterday when my mom woke me up at 5:30 am telling me that she was acting like she had had a stroke or something. I love this dog to death. I've had her for almost my whole life. I got to stay home from school and all and we took my dog to the vet. Turns out my doggie will be ok, it's this old dog disease, but still. She's unsteady and yesterday just scared me shitless I was crying cause we thought we were going to have to put her down.

Since Sunday, I haven't been sleeping almost at all. I've had headaches and more physical pain. I just dunno what to do anymore...  

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200

Senryoske

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:33 am
I hate how everysingle time I go to some forum (mostly the Writers) that there are all the ******** up posts that have nothing to do with the Writers forum or the first page is littered with Twilight s**t.

Worse still is when the OP opens up this topic with something horribly irrelavant then completly disappears! The ********? People like that are numbskulls, and are wasting space in the forums. There are probably at least 2000 repeat threads of several different topics.

Might not be considered a problem, but it sure as hell pisses me off!!! scream evil  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:46 am
User Image
Some of you know that I was trying to get a dog last night. she said he was going to take best offer, and all we could offer was $150. Well don't I get a message from her this morning. "I ended up giving him to a breeder last night". GIVING?! And what happened to first come first serve?! I showed interest first!

DO PEOPLE NOT KNOW WHAT COMMON COURTESY IS ANYMORE?! Or how about the English ******** language?! Maybe I'm over reacting.... I don't think I am as this woman got my hopes up in getting a dog, and then BAM GAVE the dog away! ******** class="postcontent-align-right" style="text-align: right">User Image

God-Raped-Me

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:12 am
Food poisoning sucks. A lot.
Went to Wendy's with a friend from work on Wednesday night, and ordered a small garden salad. Woke up early Thursday morning extremely sick. It got worse and worse as the day progressed, and I kinda thought I might die. x_X
Feeling a little better today, but ugh. ******** Wendy's.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:27 pm
Stupid people and their uncanny ability to forget they have a brain! Alright, I entered my Dark Samus cosplay in the arenas this week. Someone commented it, saying that I shouldn't have used the Gravity space thing set I used.

stressed

Cosplays are NOT about creativity or originality or whatever, they are about ACCURACY. The set fits, why not use it?

[/rant about something that doesn't really matter]  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games