Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Dark-Pyro91

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:29 am
*i open the door and a wind blows threw the now empty bar and blows at the newly formed cob webs on the walls and glasses and stirs up dust threw out the bar as i walk threw the door i can see the a few foot prints in the dust but they are almost gone than i walk threw the bar and run my finger over the bar table and look at the dust* i guess everyone is gone now gone away to other places to do other things but i only hope they will come back after all the times we have had here but i will wait for them here like a stone like the memories of the good times i shall always be here

(i got really bored and had nothing else better to do xp )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:08 am
*pops my head in the door* Uh..were all over in the halloween bar come on through =]  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:35 pm
*Peeks in and starts pulls away at the cob webs* I know what this place needs. *Cracks knuckles on both hands* Elbow grease. *Walks back out to the car and pops the trunk, and starts to pull out a whole buncha cleaning supplies,* Mops,check. Brooms, check. A Swiffer sweaper, Check. 409, Windex, Old english, Clorox toilet bowl cleaner, Check check check check. *Walks over to the juke box and inserts a quarter.* > no > no > no > no, Oh COOL! *Number 164A* Summer of 69 starts playing. "I got my first real six string." *Starts off to what seems will be a real long night.*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:57 pm

*uses furniture polish on solid oak tables and chairs*

I love the leaky cauldron .... but honestly ... this place feels like home heart

*plugs back in jukebox and pushes buttons until RUSH comes on over the speakers*

I love this band heart

_RI0SAN_

Goth Princess Rei

6,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:12 am
Wanders over to the bar...

"The name of the drink I really want is against so ToS, so just a Tequila Sunrise, please."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:46 am
*Walks in* I'll sweep the floors and get the cobwebs from the ceiling. *Rolls up sleeves and gets to work while humming along with the jukebox* Hey Bo n Rio heart  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Dark-Pyro91

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:21 am
*watches as everyone comes back in* ahh welcome back everyone *pops his neck* looks like i should start cleaning too *grabs a rag and some furniture polish than starts cleaning the bar from top to bottom*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:00 am
Goth Princess Rei
Wanders over to the bar...

"The name of the drink I really want is against so ToS, so just a Tequila Sunrise, please."

*Steps behind the bar* Now this feels like home. *Grabs a highball glass and fills it about 2/3 of the way with ice. Grabs the Patron from the bar and pours.* 1..2..3..4, That should be about right. *Mixes in some OJ (He did it! rofl ) and finally the grenadine, Garnishes with a wedge of lime, a sprig of mint, and a raspberry.* Enjoy xd  

BizzyBo

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:01 am
Hey Ancantsia, whats up?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:00 am
*Grabs the broom, dustpan and begins to fill the large barsink with water, and starts sweeping.*

Yeah, this place feels just right... lol... last night I had posted at the Leaky Cauldron that we should all come back here, since it was the original bar, and some other stuff too, but no one got to read it... it was so hearbreaking cry no one got to see my work... (The tears are from the dust... I'm not really crying)  

salangel

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:13 am
salangel
*Grabs the broom, dustpan and begins to fill the large barsink with water, and starts sweeping.*

Yeah, this place feels just right... lol... last night I had posted at the Leaky Cauldron that we should all come back here, since it was the original bar, and some other stuff too, but no one got to read it... it was so hearbreaking cry no one got to see my work... (The tears are from the dust... I'm not really crying)

uh..the Leaky Cauldron is in the Chatterbox Sub-forum as far as I know rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:18 pm
*Peeks In And Strolls In*

The Peeps Are Back Here.

This Place Feels So Original.

"Can I Have a Refreshing Mountain Dew Please?"

Inylysia x

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:38 am
FaithAkaMemoriesLuv-18
*Peeks In And Strolls In*

The Peeps Are Back Here.

This Place Feels So Original.

"Can I Have a Refreshing Mountain Dew Please?"

Tis seems to be mi ladies favorite drink. *Pulls a tall glass from under the bar, fills it about half way with ice, and starts pouring mountain dew from the tap.* Will this be all for you mi lady? *Tops it off with a Maraschino cherry on one of those little plastic sabers* A mountain dew for the lady. May I have the pleasure of getting you anything else?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:30 am
*finishes cleaning the bar* no that thats done with *sits at the bar waiting for everyone else to finish*  

Dark-Pyro91

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:54 am
*finishes sweeping up and sits near the door*  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games