Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duchess Ravenvvaves

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:25 am
'Preciate the invite. Call me keeper. I have many interests, including D&D, Warhammer 40000, sf books and movies, fantasy books and movies, all kinds of movies, video games, and art to name a few. Have a look at my page, or if you want to know something, ask away.

There's nothing like spending time with good company, and that's something money can't buy.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:37 am
Hello, my real name is shauna and im like a goth rocker, my favourite bands include marilyn manson, wednesday 13, and murderdolls however i also enjoy music by rihanna and imogen heap. My interests include reading, writing, music and poetry. My favourite lesson right now is english but i leave my secondary school in two and a half weeks where i will be on study leave for my gcse's and then go on to college in september to study media production. In time i hope to become a journalist or a writer (author)

NintendoKore

Holy Hydroxide

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:28 am
Hello. As you can probably guess, I'm new here. I like to be called Raven, and I am currently 12 years old. Let's see...I enjoy literature (poetry especially), math, grammar (heh...), DDR, and just plain hanging out with my friends. I also really love music. My favorite bands are Green Day, Evanescence, U2, New Order, Joy Division, and Nine Inch Nails.

More about me: I am dissatisfied with the public schooling I am currently receiving (6th grade), as the curriculum is not difficult enough, even though our county is ranked like 17th in the country or something like that. Therefore, I will be attending a private school next year for 7th grade that is well known for academics.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:31 am
Hi, My name is Sinthia (Cynthia) and I'd like to thank Onyx for the invite to the guild, first off. I am, possibly, one of the "elder spokespeople at 32 but don't let that scare you. I love rpgs like White Wolf and D & D and sci fi reading.

currently questing for the Nitemare Bustier and it goes slow at the moment with about 110K to go. hopefully, I finish the task soon while I add my thoughts to the various topics of the guild. Please feel free to pm me as I do respond as fast as possible should you wish to know more about me  

Misstress_Sinthia

Dangerous Elocutionist

27,675 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

chris the mage

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:35 am
*does a head stand* hi everybody im chris im 18,texan boy, fixing to graduate yay! oh and also i like naruto, scryed, ...pretty much all anime! my dream is to become a pharmacist!  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:41 am
Hello! My name is Kelcie, but everyone calls me Razz. Well, some call me Kelcie, a couple call me Grandma/Mom, and one person calls me Tinker Bell for some odd reason, but mostly, people call me Razz. I'm fourteen years old and I'm currently in the 8th grade.

I like to write, read, draw, sing, etc. I've been told that I'm 'too nice', I'm a push over, and I can be naive from time to time. But I try to be funny!

The Razz

Anxious Noob

Loki-soul

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:05 am
Hello, thansk for the invite.
Name's Loki but i will listen to any name including Loki, eg Loki-soul, Loki san, Mr Loki, L-san, etc.
Im 16 and am in year/grade 11, about to leave school on study leave (Yes! So Rocks!), Im slightly childish but look older than i am, which is annoying as i dont get away with my childishness ^^

I draw, read, write, listen to music, watch anime, read manga, go on gaia, eat and sleep. But thats not all, thats just my favorite things to do ^^

Cheers, Loki ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:21 am
Hi everyone.
I'm Lumi/Maggzie and I'm a Gaia Towns lurker and an ex-ATer.
I'm thirteen but look and act older.

I play electric guitar and am obsessed with music. ('Cept music theory. Gah, boorring.) I love drawing and scaring little kids. surprised
Oh, and I'm some weird Asian, born in Australia so I don't have a fobby accent. Ffs.

I tend to have strange mood swings.
I can be all antisocial and then I'm bouncing off the walls later. Yeah. 8D

Luminescence

Rain-claws

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:56 am
I am a miracle. I am the liveing dead boy and Mauve child. I am an artist and photographer.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:16 am
Hello, I'm Agnes, but call me Bufa or RopuchaAga (it's in my language - Polish). Thank you for inviting me. I hope you won't regret it... wink
First of all I'm sorry about my english. I'm still learning it.
I'm really old (1 cool , but I still feel sometimes like a small kid... sweatdrop
I love music. I'm adicted to rock/hardcore/metal. But what I listen to depends on my humour... Now I'm obsessed with Smashing Pumpkins, Disturbed, Deftones and... Bon Jovi. whee
I play guitar and sing. Now, with my best friend we're founding our own rock band. mrgreen
I'm intrested in manga/anime and I really like drawing. But not only japanese characters. I draw nature or people as well.
And last one what I'm really intrested in is medicine (biology, chemistry, physics). I want to be a surgeon one day... That's all I think.
Nice to meet you all! xd  

happy_goth_buf

Dark Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:06 am
I kind of got an invite a while back but didn't post...

People call me Dark or DD for short. Feel free to make your own nicknames! I probably won't post as much as I'd like to, but I'll still make an effort. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:16 am
im Erin and im from canada! im 19 and in college. likes: anime, MSI, gaming, my b/f, friends

dislikes: posers, and just generally everything but if you are nice to me im nice to you  

definite_blonde

Dapper Businesswoman

25,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250

[[ Tape-Dispenser ]]

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:25 am
Yo, was just invited. 3nodding

I'm [[ Tape-Dispenser ]] People call me Tape, Tapey-poo... what ev.. I enjoy bitching about s**t. >___< *is in a bad mood*. Actually I'm a nice person, just not to happy right now. I have two arms and two legs.. :3 Ohh I collect gaia facial hair. So if you have any laying around you know who to give it to. <3

Edit : I'm 16 and a junior in highschool. Ohh joy. *rolls eyes*  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:03 pm
well i dont know how i know your or how you know me but ok this is a fun guild thing going .... im alex im 16 and i love art and a lot of other thing you will come to notice i guess?  

CrimsonxMassacre

GO. GO. ZOMBIE.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:15 pm
Yo! This is Kenzi! <3 And Ummm.... well I like to sleep...A LOT!
I also am a drummer and I'm a very very random person. ^_^
I like cereal, music, art, fashion, being a retard, and if any other questions cheak out my profile or Pm me!!! blaugh Wheeeee!!!~~~~
*Spazzes out on the Floor*

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games