Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Anonymous Gift Giving Thread - It's Back! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes, this sounds like fun!
  No, this is lame.
  Gold!
View Results

MiwSheri

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:27 pm
Raine Eoviny
MiwSheri
It is an awesome outfit. x3 It took me forever to get this hat; it's the only item I've ever managed to finish a quest for. xD

Haha. I have to say, your outift is much coolness. Questing is hard, for sure. I don't really like depending on people so much to help me, I've made a fair bit of my quest money from fishing and posting / polling, but I still need people's help.

Some prices are very high, so I just have to have patience and post non-stop. My fiance moans at me because I'm always on Gaia. Haha. I don't have time for him anymore xp

Thank you! Yours rocks as it is, too, buy the way. And I agree; I hate begging for gold. I have a friend at school that'll just pay me back in gold when I lend him money. Gawd, I'm talking about friends a lot today. xD

Cheating on you fiance with Gaia? For shame! xD

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:28 pm
Raine Eoviny
MiwSheri
*Checks DeviantART* Oh, hell yes! The friend of mine that really rakes in the dough through his store does stuff as well as you, and he makes some 10-100k a pic!

Man, do I wish I could CG right now. xp Well, I kinda can, but I make crappy lineart. Hahaha

If it's of any consolence, my CG stuff sucks. I'll use photoshop to touch up pencil work, but that's about it. xD

MiwSheri

MiwSheri

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:30 pm

And thank you to whoever sent me the fishing rod! I've been meaning to go fishing, and now I can! :3

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:30 pm
Wow.. 100k XD
I really wouldnt know what to price mine. I think id be more comfortable if people just pmed me for commisions but I doubt that would happen often xD
What is your friend's deviantart or art thread on here? I like seeing examples :p  

KotariZythynn

Raine Eoviny

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:32 pm
MiwSheri

surprised I know! I'm terrible. And, what's worse is that I'm addicted to this thread and to giving anonymous gifts. So it's taking me even longer to earn the money for my outfit. Haha. I'm such a dork xp

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:43 pm
KotariZythynn
Wow.. 100k XD
I really wouldnt know what to price mine. I think id be more comfortable if people just pmed me for commisions but I doubt that would happen often xD
What is your friend's deviantart or art thread on here? I like seeing examples :p

Gah, sorry that took so long! D: Gaia died on me...

But no, I'm pretty sure it would. And I'm sorry, but I actually don't know his deviantART; I'll PM him for it. I see most of his stuff (provided it's not too explicit, me not being so into hentai/yaoi/all that. sweatdrop ) at school, so I don't have any of the URL's...

MiwSheri

MiwSheri

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:46 pm
Raine Eoviny
MiwSheri

surprised I know! I'm terrible. And, what's worse is that I'm addicted to this thread and to giving anonymous gifts. So it's taking me even longer to earn the money for my outfit. Haha. I'm such a dork xp

It's okay; you're amongst fellow dorks. :B But hey, it's fun! Nothing wrong with that! Even it does tend to take up a lot of time... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:47 pm
Mine died too o_O mustve been the site xD  

KotariZythynn

Raine Eoviny

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:00 pm
Gaia fainted on me too scream

But I was happy to find that when I got back on a wonderfully person by the name of Ender - Wiggin had sent me a trade for wnough gold to complete my quest for the Officers Cap and a Hi Tek Gas Mask too. xd So many kind Gaians.

I'm in the mood for more gift giving now. But I'll wait, cos if I send them now, you'll know it's me. Mwahahaha. Anonymosity rocks.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:12 pm
Thank you for the green spikey hat!  

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

[ .Row. ]

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:33 pm
Thank you for the TV. <3  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:37 pm
Thank you for the paperbag hoodie!  

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

KotariZythynn

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:51 pm
Ty for paper crownxD
tiem to sleep now @_@;  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:53 pm
thanks for the hat person !!!!!!!! domokun  

candii_sexyness

MiwSheri

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:57 pm

Thankies for the Old Newspaper Combover! I love old newspapers... x3

KotariZythynn
Mine died too o_O mustve been the site xD

Raine Eoviny
Gaia fainted on me too scream

But I was happy to find that when I got back on a wonderfully person by the name of Ender - Wiggin had sent me a trade for wnough gold to complete my quest for the Officers Cap and a Hi Tek Gas Mask too. xd So many kind Gaians.

I'm in the mood for more gift giving now. But I'll wait, cos if I send them now, you'll know it's me. Mwahahaha. Anonymosity rocks.

Phew... good to know it's not my Internet dying on me. Again. Gah. And that rocks! There are so many really generous people out there; it's really cool. :3

And yes, time for me to get some sleep, too... 'night, all!

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games