Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:54 am
Raven warded herself against detection and fled back to DeadBridge. Once there she cloaked the entire area so it would appear to be gone. All anyone would see was a gross bog with some trees. "Corvenian!" Raven screamed and waited for him to come to her this time. "Yes Princess?" Corvenian said from behind her. "Post sentries here and at intervals around the entire area. If anyone comes to close, kill them," Raven ordered and walked inside. Corvenian looked a little worried and followed after her. "Princess are you being hunted?" He asked her wearily. "No. I wish to hide from the uselessly pathetic beings in that town until my coronation," Raven said and stalked to her room. After she had changed into her flowing robes of the clan and refreshed a little Raven called for Tekalte. "Yes Princess," Tekalte said from her door way. "Tek, I'm home for a the next few days before the coronation. After the coronation I should think I will move back in. Therefore your contract begins now," Raven said quietly from her chair by the fire place. "Is something bothering you Princess?" Tek asked as he walked further into the room. "No Tek. I just wish for my immortality to be gone, the world to end, and for a quick, painless death," Raven said in a tone that sounded as if she was being sarcastic but at the same time sad. "Princess why wish for such things?" Tek asked as he closed the distance from his place near the door to her chair. "Because I no longer envy my life, and I bore with things outside the clan. All anyone does is fight, with no reason, no care. They don't even listen to real reason when I throw it in their faces. I'm sick and tired of it all, and things are only going to get worse for them until they understand the meaning of life, as we have," Raven said and pulled Tek's arm to make him sit next to her, as she turned the chair into a deep seated couch. Tek was uncomfortable and unsure what to do. He had taken Raven as his first lover and then Corvenian, being jealous, had made him her man servant for all eternity. It was a contract signed in blood which would never go away. Tek had longed to touch her again, like he did when they were lovers, but it was against the rules. Being so close again almost pained him. "Tek it's okay. Corvenian can't hurt or punish you anymore. I rule, and what I say and do, goes," Raven whispered to him almos as if she had been reading his thoughts the whole time. "Tek, I'm tired, could you get me a pillow and a throw blanket," Raven asked with a childish look on her face. "Yes Princess," Tek said and did as he was told. When he returned Raven was almost asleep, so he stuck the pillow under her head for her and then gently lay the blanket over her. Raven grabbed his arm when he turned to leave. "Tek stay with me. Hold me until I fall asleep," Raven asked sleepily. "What about Dante?" He asked "You don't want to destroy him, do you?" Tek asked in a knowing way. "Tek I love him, but I don't want to be alone. Just stay with me until I fall asleep." Raven said and made room for him next to her. "Yes Princess," Tek said and obeyed. He lay on the couch next to Raven for a long time, listening to her breath, listening to her heart beat, and most of all wishing he could protect her from the pain Dante would eventually lead her too. Raven was asleep in less than 20 minutes but she had a hold on Tek's arm and wouldn't let him leave. As he lay there watching the shadow of the fire dance across the ceiling, Tek sensed someone else in the room and wondered who it was. He looked around and knew that no one else had entered the room, infact, the presence had been there the whole time he was. Instinctively Tek lifted his hand to hover over Raven's abdomen, and in that same instant he felt his love for Raven change from that of a lover to that of a brother. "Your going to be a wonderful mother Raven," Tek whispered to her as tears silently slid down his face. He knew that in order for Raven to be with child, she had to have an extremely strong bond with Dante. "You had better take care of them both, or I'll kill you myself," Tek said to Dante in the darkness.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:18 pm
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
"Then i can't wait" he said as he took a bite out of his burger. "Jeez whats with this storm. It won't let up."

"It seems like someone or somehing powerful is coming our way." Craven said looking out the window. "Mabe its wha killed you parents." She shrugged.

"Hmmm not likley. From what i understand it was some sort of creature that killed them. This storm seems like its coming from a powerful force. Possibly annother mage." Richter said looking out the window as another bold of lightning flashed by.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:54 pm
vincent looked at the sky and saw a meteor about to crash into the power plant he began to run toward the plant looking at the meteor as i entered the atomosphere and was coming down he was close to arriving at the plant when the meteor hit the plant a huge explosion generated from the blow vincent covered his face and green plasm aura burst hitting vincent and some other people vincnets eyes began to glow and his arms opened wide a black aura surronded him and vincent felt a tinggle in his teeth his teeth grew and became fangs he dissappeared into the green light and collapsed he woke up to find himself beside anjel he toucehd his teeth and they indeed grow "what happened"he thought  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:14 pm
"hey yo dante wasnt there a town down there just a few seconds ago????" said he to dante in a most concerned tone because the town had dissapered just after the meteor crash......  

Virgil_Arion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:25 pm
vincent got out and noticed the town was in ruin and the school was about to collapse  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:30 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
"Then i can't wait" he said as he took a bite out of his burger. "Jeez whats with this storm. It won't let up."

"It seems like someone or somehing powerful is coming our way." Craven said looking out the window. "Mabe its wha killed you parents." She shrugged.

"Hmmm not likley. From what i understand it was some sort of creature that killed them. This storm seems like its coming from a powerful force. Possibly annother mage." Richter said looking out the window as another bold of lightning flashed by.

"You never know." Craven said softly. "So you're parents died when you were young." She seemed to go into deep thought.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:45 am
"Vergil, She was right." He looked at him. "All I do is want to fight and I just can't do this now ." He runs to the the ruins and noticed that it had disappeared. "She doesn't want me in..." He explored deeper into the bog. he was quick a silent and made sure nobody spotted him. He stood in the branches hiding over to guards. He leaped on them and quickly knocked them out. He left his weapons at the entrance and forced his way down. " Maybe I should just listnn to her and Maybe life wouldn't be so difficult." He continued to sneak through the ruins trying to keep from fighting as much as possible. He already knew they had detected him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:49 am
from a distance vincent saw dante and ran toward him he leaped in the air noticing a soldier behind dante he shoot at the solider as teh soldier dropped on the ground he landed next to dante and looked around noticing rubble and fire from houses"this is all thats left"he told dante looking at the plant burnt and glowing  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:25 am
vincent walked along side dante and heared a growl"did you hear that"vincent told dante  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:30 am
Dante looked at him then at the soldier that turned to ash. "Leave Now! You don't understand why I'm here!" He realized the town was destroyed but it didn't seem to be that much of a problem to him. "We'll handle that later as he hid from the other guards." He looks at Vincent. "I don't want to cause any casualites!"  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:40 pm
vincent aimed the his gun at the gaurd and shot at them "there not guards"he explained to dante" "there jenova soldiers looking for parts of the meteor to create the ultimate soldiers"he told dante lookig at the corpse of the soldier  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:31 pm
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08

"You never know." Craven said softly. "So you're parents died when you were young." She seemed to go into deep thought.

"I'm almost positive it was a creature. Besides thats what my brother told me. He's on the same search as me but rumor has it, he's been getting mixed up with some dark forces. I havn't heard from him in over two years. At the time of the murder he was Eight and i was two. He taught me everything i know"said Richter as he thought about the last thing his brother said to him.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:32 pm
"These are vampires!" He tried to get it through his head. " I need to get in and find the girl I love so I can talk to her!" He looks at Vincent. " You are being very stupid just go !" As soon as he tried to move he was surrounded by the clan sentinels. " Vincent just leave me behind and you can deal with whatever later!" As soon as Vincent left Dante was left surrounded by the Clan sentinels. " Hi..." The explained how they had orders to keep any intruders away from Raven. " Well, That's a shame.." Dante leaped at one of them and slammed his head into the guard. The others began to swings their blades at him and dante was injured. He made sure to knock them out and not to hurt them any other way. He was bleeding but he continued to march forward.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:17 pm
vincent turned around and aided dante he began shooting the setinals and was tckled down by jenova swoldiers"fire"they yelled as they shot at vincent he moved left he moved right he contuinued until he got close enough he shoot them all in the head and blood spilled on vincents face he leaped behind a soldier and twisted his neck he then kicked up one soldier and shot the soldier  

vampire_guardian116

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:11 pm
virgil quickly ran to were vincent and dante were and lifted up vincent and smashed against the wall with one arm "THATS THE EXACT THING THAT RAVEN IS MAD ABOUT SO UR GONNA STOP IT OR IM GONNA STOP YOU PERMANENTLY!!!!!!!........... and dante ur restpecting her by not killing anybody which i highly respect and i will do evrything in my power to keep you to together even if it means taking my very own life for you guys. I kno you may hate me for things i have done in the past but i still cannot change what i have done but right now the fact of the matter is that we have to get to raven as quickly as possible"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games