Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Tyurru1217

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:26 pm
imgoing to get banned?!?!

this is what they said to me omg i should have gave the letter back...

you have been notified by another user that you have violated thier privacy repetedly, and in doing so you must now submit your password to enable staff workers to search through your files and judge weather or not you should still keep your account. if we find nothing whong, you will be awarded 15,000 gold for your cooperation. If you refuse or change your password within the next 5 days, your account will be taken into the hands of gaia's staff and you will not be able to use it anymore. thank you for your cooperation! please type your username and password below and reply to this message.

password:

username:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:14 pm
Tyurru1217

you have been notified by another user that you have violated thier privacy repetedly, and in doing so you must now submit your password to enable staff workers to search through your files and judge weather or not you should still keep your account. if we find nothing whong, you will be awarded 15,000 gold for your cooperation. If you refuse or change your password within the next 5 days, your account will be taken into the hands of gaia's staff and you will not be able to use it anymore. thank you for your cooperation! please type your username and password below and reply to this message.

password:

username:

ATTENTION ALL USERS :

PLEASE NEVER RESPOND TO AN EMAIL LIKE THIS ! IT IS FAKE.

NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD TO ANYONE, EVEN IF THEY CLAIM TO BE STAFF.

I am going to send you a message about this honey. Do not worry. It is someone that is trying to con you into giving up what is rightfully yours. NEVER give out your password to anyone, no matter what. If there is one lesson that this guild can teach you it is that.

_RI0SAN_

salangel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:07 pm
_RI0SAN_
Tyurru1217

password:

username:

ATTENTION ALL USERS :

I am going to send you a message about this honey. Do not worry. It is someone that is trying to con you into giving up what is rightfully yours. NEVER give out your password to anyone, no matter what. If there is one lesson that this guild can teach you it is that.

RI0SAN is right... Bizzybo and I have repeatedly gotten PM's like this and have yet to be banned. Don't worry Tyurru, it was probably a coincidence that you received this PM when you gave the item back, or they themselves are trying to scam you out of your items.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:07 pm
BizzyBo
FaithAkaMemoriesLuv-18
*Peeks In And Strolls In*

The Peeps Are Back Here.

This Place Feels So Original.

"Can I Have a Refreshing Mountain Dew Please?"

Tis seems to be mi ladies favorite drink. *Pulls a tall glass from under the bar, fills it about half way with ice, and starts pouring mountain dew from the tap.* Will this be all for you mi lady? *Tops it off with a Maraschino cherry on one of those little plastic sabers* A mountain dew for the lady. May I have the pleasure of getting you anything else?

Thanks 3nodding

Can I Have Some Snacks Here Please?

Inylysia x

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:52 am
FaithAkaMemoriesLuv-18
BizzyBo
FaithAkaMemoriesLuv-18
*Peeks In And Strolls In*

The Peeps Are Back Here.

This Place Feels So Original.

"Can I Have a Refreshing Mountain Dew Please?"

Tis seems to be mi ladies favorite drink. *Pulls a tall glass from under the bar, fills it about half way with ice, and starts pouring mountain dew from the tap.* Will this be all for you mi lady? *Tops it off with a Maraschino cherry on one of those little plastic sabers* A mountain dew for the lady. May I have the pleasure of getting you anything else?

Thanks 3nodding

Can I Have Some Snacks Here Please?

Sure, what can I get you? biggrin "ding" My timer! *Runs to the back and opens up the oven. Puts on over mitts and pulls out 4 cookie sheets.* These are going to be a knock out. *Puts them on the counter for them to cool down. Comes back to the front.* If you wouldn't mind waiting a few minutes I just baked some cookies. Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.
. .. ... .... ..... rolleyes I wish they would hurry up. .. ... .... ..... Oh wat the heck. *Returns to the back and and starts piling up the cookies on several platters. Comes back to the front with 3 platters and several gallons of Milk.* I'm just gonna leave these here for you all to enjoy. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:08 pm
_RI0SAN_
Tyurru1217

password:

username:

ATTENTION ALL USERS :

and to add to that Mods dont need you to get you password they can get into any profile/account that they want...its a Mod thing ^^  

Dark-Pyro91

Aunammi

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:52 pm
Aunammi strolls in and sits at the bar, the Bartender looks over and says I'll be with you in a minute. She responses, take your time "Honey" I 've got all night! wink  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:30 pm
Aunammi
Aunammi strolls in and sits at the bar, the Bartender looks over and says I'll be with you in a minute. She responses, take your time "Honey" I 've got all night! wink

Sorry bout the wait, what can I get you love?  

BizzyBo

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:14 am
Quote:

Sure, what can I get you? biggrin "ding" My timer! *Runs to the back and opens up the oven. Puts on over mitts and pulls out 4 cookie sheets.* These are going to be a knock out. *Puts them on the counter for them to cool down. Comes back to the front.* If you wouldn't mind waiting a few minutes I just baked some cookies. Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.
. .. ... .... ..... rolleyes I wish they would hurry up. .. ... .... ..... Oh wat the heck. *Returns to the back and and starts piling up the cookies on several platters. Comes back to the front with 3 platters and several gallons of Milk.* I'm just gonna leave these here for you all to enjoy. mrgreen

*Takes a Cookie*

Hey Thanks! It Tastes Great 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:15 am
*munches on some cookies while sipping my milk* Hey Barkeep can i get a hot chocolate with cream and lil marshmallows please heart  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

The_prince_Of_the_666

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:27 am
i would like sum of the strongest stuff u got  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:52 am
Ozzys biggest fan
i would like sum of the strongest stuff u got

Wha ? I thought I was ozzy's biggest fan !

Its nice to meet you *extends hand for handshake*

Bo, can you have Ty bring over a Dos Equis ? I'll be over in a booth doing homework.
*drags 50 pound school bag to booth and plops ten books on the table*

_RI0SAN_

Demitri Alucard

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:02 pm
Hello everyone, I'm kinda new here. Well I'm new to the guild, but I just thought I would drop in and say hi, and I was also wondering if I could get a chocolate coke?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:04 pm
I also just wanted to say that everyone looks soooo cool. xd  

Demitri Alucard

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:28 pm
Demitri Alucard
Hello everyone, I'm kinda new here. Well I'm new to the guild, but I just thought I would drop in and say hi, and I was also wondering if I could get a chocolate coke?

Hey Demitri, whats up? One chocolate coke coming right up. *Fills a tall glass about half way with Ice. Holds the glass at an angle and starts filling it with coke. Lets go of the little cola dispenser nozzle and puts the coke on the table. Reaches under the bar and brings up a bottle of chocolate sauce and pours in about a 1/2 Oz. Mixes ever so carefully and garnishes with a maraschino cherry.* Here you go man, enjoy, this one is on me. mrgreen  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games