Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerplayer#10

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:27 pm
dont take me out of the guild if you dont see any of my posts, except for 1, because im a poll whore! domokun  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:36 pm
Hello...my name is Sopheara...(my avatar name is my real name also) I love to draw and write on free time...my birthday is this month..yet...everything seems so hard on me...my birthday month...is the month my grandmother died...so....I don't really know what to do anymore...I'll just continue with my manga (Angel Wish) and hope goodluck for me....(if I feel any better...) Thx again.... crying  

m3mori3sx

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Lemming Pie

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:46 pm
Hello! I'm lemmings and I'm new to the guild... I love all kinds of music, but especially punk...
I was kind of wondering why I was invited though... I haven't posted outside of a guild in a long time... mrgreen I'm glad to be here anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:09 pm
Hello I'm Zomilogag or Zomi.
I don't know why I'm here, but I'll come.

Natural Spring

Essence of Crayon

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:10 pm
call me crayon

3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:12 pm
Uh...Ello. Meh name's Sarah but you can call me Saha and uh...Yeah I like rock music and yeah alright...>.<  

` [r]ainbow

Obvious Insanity

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:25 pm
Hey.. My real name is Lucy, but I don't like that name, so you can call me OI or Obvi. There's not too much to say about me, so... Hi. Alright, now I am leaving this thread to post around ^_^

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:25 pm
Hi! 3nodding  

Lemming Pie

Thicc N Buttery

Mythical Unicorn

14,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:39 pm
My names Velvet Nightmare. (Hi Velvet Nightmare) O:

I'm 16, soon to be 17 in June. <3

I love anime, manga, video games, drawing, and talking about those 4 subjects. x3 I also love complaining, and being a slacker. Woo. xD But, I love making new friends and such, so don't let that complaining part intimidate you. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:57 pm
hello ppl ok first thing first i will try not to make fun of you but only if you doon't mess with me ok
1: i am not goth
2: i am not Emo
3: i don't believe in labels (although i seem to be the only one in the whole world but w/e)
4: i am not a poser
5: i am not a mall goth or a mall emo (w/e the freak that is)
6: yea yea im depressed and i like marilyn manson and MCR and nine inch nails SO WHAT? GOT A PROBLEM?
oh and sorry im kind of harsh but i've got a whole lot of s**t about that crap over the past few years and it really sux but enough whinning hey all and PM me if u want i will most likely respond biggrin  

Vampire_chick92

perfectangelprincess

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:09 pm
Hello! I'm perfectangelprincess and I like anime, mangas, and movies. I also like to read books of all different genres. I like all types of music and I enjoy surfing on the internet. I look forward to posting in this guild! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:09 pm
allright lets seee

umm hi my name is Random...Ive almost forgotten my own real name.
i hang out in the GD
I like a good convorsation and or debate but at the same time im very random

hense the name

I have ADD so i get bored very quickley and i like to stay entertained...

I freakin love going outside rain or shine. I love my dog and my cats
My friends are my life i dont allway get along with my family but whatever thats my bees wax beatch............

uuuuummmmmmmm I have a VF, MYspace, Nex, i think thats it I work alot so im not on that often but PM and ill sure as hell talk to ya wink

I paint body art in my free time cheack the rando sig if your intregued

im bored gonna stop talking now  

RandomEncounter

Sweet_Pea_13

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:40 pm
Hey everyone. xd I'm new to this guild, glad I can be here. *takes a bow* well, I'm easy to get along with for the most part, I like all sorts of music, and listen to the oldies! The oldies rocks! whee I like to draw, I read comics, collect coins, reenact (I dress up in clothes from the old days, reenact the civil war or war between the states.) it's a lot of fun.

I enjoy a lot of different things I suppose. I got 2 hours of sleep last night and I was out all day today...hard for me to think right now. sweatdrop

Well, I will talk to you people again! ^_^ nice meeting ya'll.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:10 pm
Hiya!!
I'm Blue and I'm 16. I love anime and mangas and all that good stuff. I get along with most everybody and I tend to be hyper at times and really childish. Well, that's all I gotta say for now. Till' next time  

-Blue-monkey-89-

Zanashi

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:54 pm
Hiyo! I'm Zanashi and I like anime and manga and random music stuff. I also enjoy daydreaming/spacing out.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games