Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Threadfall
[IC]Threadfall: High Reaches - OVER! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
medigel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:48 pm
HURRICANE WING
Efrideet of White Asuracath
[13] [2] [12] [11] [5]
[16] [10] [10] [-] [-]
HP: 12/15
Status Effect:
XP:
Target Accuracy: 6 (+2)
Flame Length: 6 (+1)
General Stamina: 6
General Agility: 6
Between Accuracy: 6
Pain Resilience: 9
Instinct: 8
Luck: 6 (+2)

SAVE A FREN AVAILABLE
By Faranth! You and your dragon pull off a pretty awesome move to catch some Thread that's fallen through. You're able to save one of your Wingmates! Quote one of your Wingmates who took damage this Round! This will remove damage and any possible negative effect from that roll!

SAVE A FREN PART II
If your dragon isn't suffering, you are allowed to quote a fellow wingmate (must be in your same wing) who is suffering the effect! Your dragon trumpets at them encouragingly, making them feel better, and giving them a renewed burst of energy and effort. Remove Fatigue Effect from one wingmate!

What a beautiful day to burn things. what a day, what a lovely day!  
medigel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:51 pm
HURRICANE WING
[13] [2] [12] [11] [5]
[16] [10] [10] [3] [-]
HP: 9/15
Status Effect:
XP:
Target Accuracy: 6 (+2)

SAVE A FREN AVAILABLE
By Faranth! You and your dragon pull off a pretty awesome move to catch some Thread that's fallen through. You're able to save one of your Wingmates! Quote one of your Wingmates who took damage this Round! This will remove damage and any possible negative effect from that roll!

SAVE A FREN PART II
If your dragon isn't suffering, you are allowed to quote a fellow wingmate (must be in your same wing) who is suffering the effect! Your dragon trumpets at them encouragingly, making them feel better, and giving them a renewed burst of energy and effort. Remove Fatigue Effect from one wingmate!

Of course, even lovely days had some clouds, and this time a clump of thread caught the white's wing before she could turn away from it. Efrideet held on as Hers snarled and Between'd, flicking it off with a scornful air.  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:54 pm
HURRICANE WING
[13] [2] [12] [11] [5]
[16] [10] [10] [3] [9]
HP: 9/15
Status Effect:
XP:
Target Accuracy: 6 (+4)

SAVE A FREN AVAILABLE

SAVE A FREN PART II

It threatened to happen to the pair again when they popped back, but this time Asuracath was vengeful. Turning at a sharp angle, she burned the writhing clump with the same annoyance she had shown previously, and moved on without a backwards glance. She had to, after all: no-one expected a white to last as well as most greens or blues, and she had to buck that belief with everything that she did.  
tatterpixie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 2:16 pm
HARBINGERS WING
I'llian of blue Xith
HP: 7/25
Status Effect: n/a
XP: (+6 to base stats) (+5 to distribute as I see fit)
Target Accuracy: +7
Flame Length: +6
General Stamina: +6 +2
General Agility: +8
Between Accuracy: +6
Pain Resilience: +7 +2
Instinct: +7
Luck: +6

High Altitude

Xith soared and dove, pursuing every clump of Thread he could see. The wind was wild at this altitude, and it threatened to shove him and his beloved I'llian out of formation. The small blue fought the wind, his wings aching with fatigue. But he managed to stay in position. I'llian knew what an effort it took to do that, and patted Xith's neck. They were exhausted and hurting, but they were determined.

Round 3:
6: The wind picks up, and you fight to keep in formation. Your wings strain, but you're able to keep your place! Though your muscles ache, you're not going to give up so easily. Pern depends on you! +2 Stamina

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

tatterpixie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 2:21 pm
HARBINGERS WING
I'llian of blue Xith
Flame Length: +6 +1

High Altitude

The sheer amount of Thread falling was enough to keep Xith and I'llian constantly in motion, swooping and flaming. With a mighty, fierce bellow, Xith belched forth the biggest flame he'd ever managed, burning an enormous clump of the deadly silver threat easily before diving out of the way of the ash cloud. I'llian could not be prouder of his dragon!

Round 3:
7: The air is thick with Thread. It's at its heaviest up here, and you are literally surrounded by silver tendrils. You roar defiance before spitting forth a great flame, scorching the deadly threads before you with ease. Flame Length +1

tatterpixie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 2:26 pm
HARBINGERS WING
I'llian of blue Xith

High Altitude

Xith was proud of his efforts too, perhaps a little too proud. After that mighty blast of flame, his next was just a bit shorter than usual, and a clump of Thread got past him and I'llian. The bluerider glanced around; everyone was too preoccupied to have noticed. With a determined nod, he fed Xith some more firestone, the better to flame the next clump!

Round 3:
8: You try to flame down some Thread, but your flame comes up short. Whoops! Hopefully your Wingleader didn't see that. Nothing to be done about it now except eat some more firestone, and try to catch the next clump!

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

tatterpixie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 2:29 pm
HARBINGERS WING
I'llian of blue Xith
Status Effect: Tongue Bitten Effect! No XP will be earned for the next 2 rolls. Any successes will be nullified.

High Altitude

So eager was Xith to chew more firestone that he inadvertently bit his own tongue! He shrieked with pain, letting the unchewed stone fall from his mouth. Xith! Focus! I'llian struggled to keep his dragon's mind on the task at hand, but it was difficult. They had Thread to fight -- they couldn't afford to be distracted.

Round 3:
9: Your dragon asks for a few more pieces of firestone to chew. Unfortunately, they wind up chomping down on their tongue instead of their stone! This is going to distract your dragon for the next two rolls. Should you roll a prompt with the possibility of damage, take the max damage allotted for your size/color automatically but it will also end the Tongue Bitten Effect immediately.]

baby_gwing rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 2:35 pm
Tsunami Wing
Ka'n of brown Zarelth
HP: 38
Status Effect: None
XP: +3 to Flame Length
Target Accuracy: 8
Flame Length: 7 + 2 + 1 = 10
General Stamina: 7
Pain Resilience: 7
Instinct: 6
Luck: 6

So far so good though that didn't mean that they were anywhere near done just yet.

Danger averted, Ka'n patted the side of his bonded's neck a few times. < Yes yes. Best not to get complacent and keep your guard up till we're safe back at the weyr yes? > < Of course. > Zarelth concurred as he manoeuvred his way undeterred by the strong winds and took down a clump of thread seconds before it made contact with one of their wingmates.

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

tatterpixie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 2:37 pm
HARBINGERS WING
I'llian of blue Xith
Status Effect: Tongue Bitten Effect! No XP will be earned for the next 1 roll. Any successes will be nullified.

High Altitude

I hear you, Xith returned with an angry grumble -- not angry with I'llian, angry with himself for being such a rookie as to bite his own tongue. The wind was shifting so quickly, it was so dangerous, he had to pay attention!

He noticed a wingmate -- couldn't make out who -- flying for a patch of Thread and warned him to mind the wind. With a nod, the wingmate steered clear, and sure enough, a sudden gust blew the clump right where they would have been. Wheeling in the air, the wingmate easily flamed it. Xith might not be able to focus, but he was pleased he was able to help a comrade.

Round 3:
10: As you fly, you find that you're getting into a heavier patch of Thread ahead. You've got a bad feeling about this.... You warn one of your wingmates to let a patch go! Thankfully, they listen, and sure enough, the wind changes! It would have blown the pair right into the patch. As it stands, the wind blows the Thread back, and your wingmate are able to flame it down without injury.

baby_gwing rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 2:56 pm
Tsunami Wing
Ka'n of brown Zarelth
HP: 38
Status Effect: None
XP: +4 to Flame Length
Flame Length: 7 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 11

< There. Another one. > Unfazed by the strong winds that were giving the smaller greens and blues a hard time, Zarelth took a deep breath and let loose another round of flames to burn through the thread that came dangerously close to scoring another of their own.

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 3:03 pm
Tsunami Wing
Ka'n of brown Zarelth (Round 3, Day 2, Roll 4/5)
HP: 38 - 5 = 33
Status Effect: Fatigue for next 3 turns

< Woah... we're falling way behind Zarelth. We need to regroup with everyone as soon as possible. > Ka'n urged the brown on, tightening his grip on the straps as both rider and dragon found themselves momentarily disorientated and thrown off course by a couple of metres from the unrelenting winds.

< In a moment Mine. These winds are causing quite a strain on my physique. > It wasn't like Zarelth to admit that he was tired so Ka'n took the dragon's words in his stride instead of pushing him further. They would have to manage as best as they could in the meantime until Zarelth recovered enough to try to keep up with the rest of the group.

stella cinere rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 3:07 pm
Trespassers Wing
D’mos of bronze Phaeth
HP: 45/46
Status Effect: N/A
Wave 3 Round 2: 1/5

XP: +6
Target Accuracy: 8 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1
Flame Length: 7 +2
General Stamina: 7 +3
Between Accuracy: 6 +1
Pain Resilience: 7 +1 +1
Instinct: 6 +1
Luck: 6 +1

There were a few clumps of silvery mass floating ahead of them and with a rumble of his chest Phaeth easily disposed of them.  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 3:14 pm
Trespassers Wing
D’mos of bronze Phaeth
HP: 45/46
Status Effect: N/A
Wave 3 Round 2: 2/5

XP: +6
Target Accuracy: 8 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1
Flame Length: 7 +2
General Stamina: 7 +3
Between Accuracy: 6 +1
Pain Resilience: 7 +1 +1
Instinct: 6 +1
Luck: 6 +1

I Need Some Firestone!

D'mos made a rather shocked to annoyed expression when he dug his hand into the firestone bag only to find it missing the entire bottom. "Please can I have some firestone!"  
baby_gwing rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 3:26 pm
Tsunami Wing
Ka'n of brown Zarelth (Round 3, Day 2, Roll 5/5)
HP: 38 - 5 - 6 = 27
Status Effect: Fatigue for next 3 turns (1/3)

< Alright. Just be careful since we're going to be out here on our own for a bit without anyone to help watch our backs. > As much as Ka'n didn't quite like the idea of falling behind the wing and having to manage on their own for the next couple of minutes, it wasn't as if it was a situation that he could do anything about either. And true enough, it wasn't long till what he feared was realized when both he and Zarelth realized too late that a clump of thread had made contact with their leg and shoulder. Gritting his teeth to keep from crying out loud, Ka'n immediately wasted no time in steering Zarelth away to safety and avoid further danger.

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 3:27 pm
Rolling for damage for the above post event...  
Threadfall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games