Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:30 pm
vincent kicked off virgil and flipped in theair he shot three bullets at the soldiers behind virgil"you dotn understand he screamed both of you!!!" "they want to destroy the world and your gonna stop me please if they find what they need they make the ultimate soldier they make the bohemeth"vincent yelled "and are you stupid raven said she didnt want fighting and your gonna fight are stupid in the head"he yelled  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:33 pm
"i dont care what raven says,she didnt say it to me shes not my problem im not hers and it goes the same so ******** off"he said pushing vergil off vincent "dont you get it its not a choice wheater you fight dante or not its destiny you've faught each other before but this is the last fight,you can kill him but you chose not too some demon you are"he tells him"they've turned their backs on you and yet you still consider them family"he says  

vampire_guardian116

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:39 pm
"you dont get it do u blood is thicker then anything else in this world if u dont have family u arent anything" said he with a angry tone "and besides u really think that anything that they build can really me stronger then me dante and sparda......."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:46 pm
it is do you remember i said "there was a third person in the battle it isnt me" "its the perfect jenova soldier" "sparda hes gone,its only you me and dante and im going to die its my destiny"he yelled as he saw dante get further  

vampire_guardian116

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:18 pm
"ok so your saying the third warrior is a jenova warrior...." said virgil in a confused tone....

((sparda hasent gone he is still pased out in the cabin from all the beers))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:21 pm
"yes it is a jenova soldier"he said worried he put his gun in his colster and looked at virgil"the jenova solider their making is one of the five guardians of hell"  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:34 pm
Raven was sleeping like a baby on the couch in her den and eventually her hold loosened and Tek was able to slip away. He communicated with the sentinels in his mind to discover that Dante, Virgil, and Vincent were all on the premesis. "What do they have left to destroy?" Tek asked himself and vanished only to reappear in front of the three. "You are intruding and this may be the only polite time you are asked to leave," Tek said in a very commanding tone which he learned from Raven. "Princess is resting and she does not wish to be disturbed until her ceremony," Tek continued on and the stopped abrutly. Raven had stirred in her sleep and talked to him via mind voice. Tek what do I do. I love Dante, but I can't tell him about Caelum. Virgil seeks redemption but is yet reckless and Vincent wants to destroy my unborn son....... Then Tek looked at the three men in front of him. "You are all yet boys. What makes you think you are worthy of Princess's love, devotion, protection, and presence?" He asked each in turn. "You will get no further until your answer is true," Tek said and enforced barriers around them. Inside the mansion Raven drifted back to her sleep, only a bit more fitfully this time.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:55 am
vincent looked at tek and stood still in shock,and surprised "could it be........dantes son is the jenova being....."he thought to himself"the meteor chaned me and must have affected raven's unborn child he's the jenova being....but i cant kill a child....i cant"vincent said in shock  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:58 am
"he is....it makes sense...son of dante must be a good warrior grandson of sparda must be a demon,and a son of raven...he is...it is him"vincent stared at the tower his gun in his colster "the world is in danger while the baby is alive but its gonna stay that way i cant kill a child"vincent said tightening his fists  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:46 am
Dante looked at Vincent then made himself believed he lost his mind. " I love Raven with all my heart. She's right. I always had an unessacary need to fight. but now since I have Raven I don't need to fight anyone or, prove myself to others through brute strength. All I need to prove is that I love Raven. I even had thoughts of putting a ring on her finger and starting a family." He looked at Tek with a serious face. "Being with her is the first time. I was every serious about anything I have ever done. " He grins, "Ask Vergil..." He looked at Tek and then sighed. " I will hang up my guns and never fight again."  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:04 pm
vincent still in shock looks at dante "respect" "you have my respect he tells" him as he shows his hand waiting for him to shake it  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:54 pm
Tek considered Dante's words but seemed concerned about Vincent's thoughts. "Your answer is true. But you may find that Raven needs you to fight with purpose. She never intended for you to stop fighting all together," Tek told him and stepped aside. "You may pass Dante. Wait in the drawing room." Then Tek turned to look at Vincent. Once Dante was out of ear shot he began to talk. "You fool. Dante knows nothing of his son. Princess hasn't told him yet," Tek hissed at Vincent. "Now I have to take those thoughts out of his mind. That could be hard," Tek said and then continued on with his original mission. "You will not pass unless your answer is true," Tek told him and took a firm stance. Raven's child is not the jenova warrior. He is the heir to an eternal throne, made to unite the vampires and demons and end a war millions of years old.....Tek whispered into Vincent's mind.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:53 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
"Then i can't wait" he said as he took a bite out of his burger. "Jeez whats with this storm. It won't let up."

"It seems like someone or somehing powerful is coming our way." Craven said looking out the window. "Mabe its wha killed you parents." She shrugged.

"Hmmm not likley. From what i understand it was some sort of creature that killed them. This storm seems like its coming from a powerful force. Possibly annother mage." Richter said looking out the window as another bold of lightning flashed by.

"You never know." Craven said softly. "So you're parents died when you were young." She seemed to go into deep thought.

"I'm almost positive it was a creature. Besides thats what my brother told me. He's on the same search as me but rumor has it, he's been getting mixed up with some dark forces. I havn't heard from him in over two years. At the time of the murder he was Eight and i was two. He taught me everything i know"said Richter as he thought about the last thing his brother said to him.

'Brother?' Craven questioned herself. 'Maybe thats why his scent was so familiar.' "Richter what did your brother look like?" She questioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:59 pm
"He looks almost nothing like me. He's got pale skin. He's a little taller than me. His hair is sort of long but not too long and its brown. Why do you ask?" he asked looking at Craven curiously.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:25 pm
*zip* the sound was a sort of a silent one, but she had made herself appear in Tek's Presence, and he looked at her funny then put her in a bubble of energy. "Tek I know mister C, do you remember my uncle is "like" a brother to him? sheesh.." she waited there with her hands in her slightly small pockets on her clan gown, she looked over to Raven and smiled.
"She hasn't changed a bit.. it seems like I saw her when she was brought to visit, how wonderful this is going to be when she wakes. By the way have you been working out?" she was joking quietly as to not disturb her.
She sent several thoughts to Tek her first were, 'Tek she sent the meteor.. she didn't even know it.. she has more power then you think, I was requested to help because my mother was one of the vampire mages remember.. I am to keep all those Lycans away and any harmful demons. Speaking of which, I sense Vincent... where may I ask to find him?.' She smiled and waited for a reply looking kindly at him a moment, then slightly bowed.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games