Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:16 pm
Slim95
Anybody got a hug they can spare for a gal in a not-so-nice mood? sweatdrop

biggrin More than happy to *hug*

Why is this gal not in a nice mood?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:24 pm
*squeezes Pan tightly* Thank you very much~... =w=

Would actually rather not say what's got me down. sweatdrop Sorry. I'm hesitant enough to even post in this thread. But the hug is always appreciated.  

Slim95
Crew

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:40 pm
I'd be glad to oblige as well, Slimmeh. Seeing you down is a rarity. -_- One that nobody wants to experience. I hope whatever has you down dissipates quickly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:16 pm
Again, thanks very much, you guys...

I'm feeling much better already. Can't tell you how much the little eHugs mean to me... It's almost silly. sweatdrop  

Slim95
Crew

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:57 pm
Slim95
Again, thanks very much, you guys...

I'm feeling much better already. Can't tell you how much the little eHugs mean to me... It's almost silly. sweatdrop

Not too silly really. The show of affection or caring of us wanting to help could easily just show someone that other are there that are willing to help them or listen to them when they need it, and that can really do a lot to make someone feel better.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:43 am
I'm with the other two on this. These e-hugs translate into the fact that, if we were there, we'd hug you. Provided you let us. Maybe even if you didn't, if you really needed one.
Lord knows that's all I'm good for...  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:27 pm
@Pan: Mmhm, makes sense~... 3nodding
@Erv: Oh, come come now. biggrin Not true.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:43 am
I AM SO ******** ANGRY! I CAN'T DOWNLOAD A SINGLE ******** FILE OFF THE WEB, MY SCANNER IS BEING A b***h, MY KIDS AREN'T LISTENING TO A WORD I ******** SAY ANYMORE, AND CAPS IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR ******** COOL!

Seriously I'm going to snap at everything now.  

God-Raped-Me

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:35 pm
scream I REAAAAALLY can't stand this girl that I work with. She was just promoted to "Shift Leader" which is like...one level below "Assistant Manager". She's so fake! She tells these stupid stories, bragging about how "Bad" she is. And she always whines and complains about everything.

Usually it doesn't bother me. But today she was bragging to a co-worker about how this guy she was dating didn't talk to her for a couple of days. She said that she fooled around with his best friend to make the guy jealous, and then she says, "And then he got MAD at me! Can you believe it? Mad! So I was like, pfft! Whatever, you are soooo not worth my time."

scream I HATE fake people, and I HATE bitches who just use men like toilet paper and then act all superior, like men don't have emotions or deserve respect. stare I hate it when anybody treats anybody that way. But when a girl does it to a guy...it makes me feel slightly ashamed of my own gender...simply because that girl is a representative of my gender.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:12 pm
My cat killed my fish on Sunday by spilling the tank. I thought he ate him but it turns out he's been in my room for 4 days gonk

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Trish the Stalker

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:53 am
Ok this isn't so bad i guess but its still pretty crappy

I am a big time airsoft player and I finally was about to get settled with a good gun that was a custom made gun by Evike (site i get the equipment from) I have been a customer of them for a year and every product i got was pretty decent. Well the custom gun I got was 210$ and was designed by evike itself and they were selling their custom edition L85. Well my dealer gets a discount so it costed 170$ right? well i paid for it through him and my friend Daniel and I almost got stuck in a flood storm that moved in while we were getting it.

So I almost got myself killed trying to get this thing at this point but as soon as I got the gun out it was perfectly fine til i charged the battery and shot it, it fired once and then the trigger either broke or disconnected. >.< so i talk to my dealer and he calls Evike to get them to replace the gun because it was within the warranty time and it was a malfunction of the manufacturer.

Well my dealer told me today that evike said because the gun fired even though it was once it technically meant it worked and that means it was *my* fault it broke! So they won't take it back and that means I lost 170$ sad

So I risked my life for my hobby and lost 170$ and I have nothing to say for it :/ I hate customer service.

I'm also thinking about solving a quarrel with a fellow ATGer but I have no idea what the problem is really, I'm not mad at them but whatever I did it was apparently worth putting me on an ignore list twice :/ don't even know whats going on.

Yesterday had its share of crap too, I told my friend my day was pretty bad cause it seemed everything was going wrong, well he said he would drop by to brighten my day and i was instantly excited but when they tried to visit me the roads to my house were blocked off -.- isolated V is isolated

So an old friend hates my guts and I lost 170$ and now nobody can visit me, happy day razz

EDIT:

It turns out my OTHER airsoft gun just broke today, and its going to take around 80 - 130$ to fix! ******** >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:44 am
@GRM: <.< Maybe go buy some stuff you can break for next time. I imagine that feels great.
@Kyla: Ugh... Just the sound of her gives me the willies. I'm sorry you have to work with such a person. xp
@LaBelle: That's......That's horrible!
@Vivi: Gosh. ._. When it rains, it pours, amirite? But... Stiff upper lip. The world's gotta throw you a bone for all this crud.  

Slim95
Crew

ibixch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:54 am
Okay, so I wanted a lip piercing for a couple years now, and I just got one today because my friend did it for me. Anyway, I was sooo happy to finally get it. I told my current boyfriend about it and he said "that's ******** gross" and "it would make you seem trashy". Then he started going on about how society would now consider me a lesser being, or a hoodlum, when i was joking about pink hair ( which I wouldnt do) and he said, "yeah that would be awesome!" So I said well what about society? they would frown upon that. He told me that he didnt care what society thinks. So really, if he likes it, then it's fine. it's a little hipocritcal. I even told him i'd compromise and not wear it around him once i could take it out, or I'd just wear a clear one so it doesn't close. ( spacer) he's still not okay with it, but he's going to have to accept it. And it's not like I never talked about lip rings before. I said I liked them and he never said anything before so I assumed there wouldn't be a problem. it just kind of irritates me.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:10 pm
Hehehe, now you've done it. You messed with the wrong person now.

Alright, a little explanation is in order. I joined a new website a while back called ReignofBlood.net because my girlfriend really liked it. Upon looking through the site, I liked the way it was set up (Kinda like gaia's halloween event, but year round) and joined.

Then...

One day, I was sitting in my girlfriends living room, and her brother comes out an tells us to check our accounts. We were all banned for multi accounts, even though the accounts were all run by separate people. Now, we got unbanned after speaking with the person who made the site, but here some of us are banned again because someone pissed in a mods cheeri-o's.

Seriously considering making a rival site and an anti-R.o.B site it's not even funny.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games