Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
It's highschool! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hii~
  xP
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:28 am
Risa and Riku turned around and looked atthe teacher  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:54 am
She walks into the school, tired. She looks around. "There are hardly any one here. I hope I make some friends here."  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:58 pm
Risa listens carefully, focusing for stuff she hasn't heard.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:48 pm
he sat down as he started to listen spinning a shiroken in his hand  

technoninja14

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:30 pm
She goes into her Web site design class. The teacher points to an empty computer in the back. She sits down and she starts making a blog web site, even though she is not suppost to know anything about making web sites yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:40 pm
Risa adjusts her gun while listening. Riku leans back, yawns, and closes her eyes.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:37 am
She raises her hand. The teacher comes over to her and sees that she has made a web site that allows peopole to come together and just talk. They can make an account and have pepole like avitars that they can make into either demons, angels, animals or humans.

"You should not be in this class, tawny. you already know alot about this. I do not think i could teach you any thing else about this. you can just sit there while i go and talk to your counselor to take you out of this class. you can still stay here but you will not be taught any thing, because you might already know it." the teacher says.

Tawny nods that she under stood. then she just starts her web site up by making herself the admin and making the first topicss and every thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:17 pm
Lunch Time...

Risa and Riku puts their stuff if their lockers and grabs lunch. Riku heads for the cafeteria, and Risa stands at the entrance, waiting for Ryu to come.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:07 pm
The teacher kicks her out because the counselor said to get her out of the class for right now so the others do not try and beat her up. She heads for the Cafe, hoping for something exciting to happen. When she steps inide, she sees alot of students eating their lunches. She looks for a seat to sit and find an empty table and sits down at it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:37 pm
Risa stares at the classroom door. Where's Ryu? Can't go back in once I've exited, it's against the rules. She thinks. She walks to the door and calls through the crack. "Ryu, are you still in there?"  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

technoninja14

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:06 pm
ryu clicks his fingers as he appears behind Risa and puts his arms around her waist "yes im still in thier" he smiled as he rested his head on her shoulders  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:09 pm
Risa smiles. She shrugs him off her shoulder and locks lips with him.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

technoninja14

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:57 pm
after they finished kissing he said "let me guess ,riku told you to do that ,right?" he smiled "ahh well" he locked lips with her again  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:17 pm
Risa smiles. "No, Riku just jealous because I have a genius boyfriend"  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:50 pm
She sighs and starts wandering around the halls. She sees all of the other students walking around. most of them making out.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff