Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xfantasyxloverx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:59 pm
((An Actual Gaian Roleplay

The above is a link to a guild that has an idea kind of similar to the basis on which this rp was founded. Roleplaying as our avatars, within the world of Gaia. If anyone bothers to look and still wants to do something like this, please at least take a look. I'm not trying to spam or anything, I was just wondering if anyone here would be interested.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:05 pm
((The running plot in here has been moved to its own thread so feel free to star new plots from here on out))  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:37 am
You know... I miss this thread too much I think I will *REVIVE* this thread. ^_^

Walking with permission
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:25 am
(Why thank you Kusa I've been wanting to revive it myself but >< I didn't know what to post. I really want this place to be a light hearted Gaia based free for all)

Elcia sat under a palm tree enjoying the beautiful weather. She was stringing pink flowers on a string for a second lei. The water lapped the end of a sky blue surf board she was not 100% sure she'd be able to use. Which is why she had decided to make flower leis instead.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:05 pm
The Daedalus Engine stood motionless in front of the titanium vault. The 8-foot tall cement lined bank vault held roughly three-eights of the towns Gold at any given moment, and it was the Engines duty to deter any would-be robber from hijacking said wealth.

'Is this all I am meant to be?' The thoughts of the construct always seemed to return to it's own existence. 'All that I'm built for? All that I live for? Surly there must be more out there for me.'

Even though it dwells on these philosophical ideals none would know it's "Face" always blank periodically scanning the area for anything out of the "Ordinary"

Tryig for someUniCreatures
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:02 am
The girl approached the bank cautiously, glancing around at the surroundings from under her gold mask. In front of the large, luxurious bank was an even larger and more splendid beach, with palm trees dotted around and several beach-goers going about their business: swimming and surfing, soaking up rays; there was even one girl making flower leis. If her business had been less pressing, she might have joined the girl. How long had it been since she'd touched flowers, had actually taken even a minute to just enjoy herself...

Which great reluctance, she turned her mind back to the matter at hand. Getting into the bank would be easy enough, even in her outlandish attire. A festival with great floats and many decorations was going on somewhere, and she'd seen many people dressed even more extravagantly than she. That must be why they'd let her dress like this when they sent her. Her enchanted violin would take care of any people inside: they'd fall asleep almost before she began to play. But she still felt uneasy, even as she stepped inside and began to play.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:48 pm
A sensor alarm brought Daedalus, back to the present, there was some sound interference in the Upper EM band, and already the people in the bank were gripping their heads and loosing balance. Being a construct the sound didn't pose an immediate threat to Daedalus, but he chose to play it safe and shut off the receptors of the higher bands.

Knowing that something or someone was posing a threat to the people of the bank, he drew his first weapon a pitch black and rather intimidating spear, leaving his sword sheathed at his left side. But does not move from the door of the vault.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:29 pm
The people inside all fell asleep around her after just a minute, the guards didn't even take out their guns. She began playing her violin faster, in a frequency impossible to make with a normal violin, which shut off the cameras. She sighed and began to go through the bank, following a little tug she felt that was pulling her along. Her masters said to just follow her instincts. She knew that she was getting closer.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:53 pm
Daedalus was thankful that he jammed the frequencies because once the people fell completely unconscious, the Cameras shut themselves down, leaving all the bank shut down, including the locks on the Vault. He knew at this point he should act.

Stepping forward and around the corner Daedalus saw the person responsible, a woman dressed in rather peculiar clothes with a very large mask covering her face and head.

"Who are you?" He said curtly, his voice, just loud enough to get over the violin, having that metallic ring that nearly all voice synthesizers have.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:13 am
The girl continued to play as she looked at the large sentry before her, and grinned. Ah, so this is why they chose me. I hope he likes conversation. "I am me, thank you very much. Were you hoping for a name? I'm afraid I can't give that to you. Mostly because I have no name, or have never known it at least." Her smile almost faltered at that, though it was only for a second. It was a bit of a sore spot for her, having no name. "I suppose... one could call me... Ashoc." Her smile widened as she thought of the name. Her masters would be pleased. "And who might you be?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:44 pm
A grotesque figure that was so heavy the ground shook at his footsteps walked into the bank and let off a low hum looking at the scene. it seemed to be examining the two. the ...thing then started gathering the unconcious and sitting them against walls and then afterwards came near the two and stood at attention and didn't even budge  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:12 pm
((Sorry Elcia, I don't mean to neglect your post. I just can't think of anything to go with your post))

Sitting in his apartment minding his own business, Roland had fallen asleep watching tv. Suddenly, he was awoken by the lack of sound. The earplugs that were part of the headset he always wore had auto-sealed as they automatically do when any loud sound is detected, such as a gunshot. No loud noises were present, he could tell that from the eyepiece hidden behind his glasses. The mic had already ran a diagnostic on the earplugs, and had determined that a dangerous frequency was the cause of the seal. He switched on the sound filter, which would protect him from the danger while allowing him to still hear properly. Such was the rewards for being a modern-day mercenary. Upon enabling the sound filter, he heard an odd tune drifting from a nearby bank. Seeing an opportunity for some work, he stood up and grabbed his gun.

Upon walking into the bank, he saw three people gathered near each other, seeming to be conversing. At least, he assumed they were people. One was enourmous, and seemed to be standing still. Another seemed to be either wearing a mech suit, or was purely robotic. The third appeared to be a female, and was strangely garbed. Keeping his eyes on the one who looked like he could cause the most trouble, the big one, he started to walk towards the group.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers