Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:39 am
Undakai
"Ah, hello my sweet La Belle, and how are you doing?" He said, phasing out and in right in front of her, ignoring the fact that she obviously trying to put distance between him and her. "Tell me, as an outside source," He said before she could answer, phasing out of La Belle's sight and appearing right behind her, whispering creepily in her ear, "What do you think of this little...predicament? Tell me, what would you do, hmmm?" He grinned devilishly. "Whats a poor little person like me to do?"

Belle had been slightly unnerved by Undakai being so close to her. She knew his strength and failed to reply in time before he vanished completely, lost in her own bundle of nerves.

Undakai may have left her feeling more than a little goose-pimply but she knew he had the power to win this war single-handedly if he so chose to. "Skrat, you should know better than to trouble Master Undakai in such a distasteful manner. He'll be sure to make you suffer for such insolence."

With that she left for UndaCorp headquarters.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:29 pm
He reached up and placed a hand on Tsuji's chest, pushing him lightly yet with adequate force from in between Lady Slim and himself, dropping his arm as Tsuji came to a stop beside him, and replied quietly, "I suppose so." Undakai's nod went unacknowledged, as the corporation owner disappeared before he could, or indeed even wanted to, do so...  

Xanatos Forever

124-C

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:09 pm
Tsuji puts his hands up slightly to show that he doesn't mean any harm while taking a couple steps back. He pulls a Black out of his pocket and lights it, "It's like quite people, you just never know what they're capable of, what demons they hide. Not to mention that the loud ones tend to make more enemies. Now, take Slim for example," Tsuji wanders over to Slim, "Slim doesn't make any real enemies because she's so nice to everyone. Well, except for that whole thing with the crazy flower lady..."

-Tsuji  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:25 pm
"Hmm, the others seem to be angry. No matter, they work for Undakai. Their anger means nothing," Silver said, with a slight sigh. "And besides, sir, you just started organizing it. These things do take time, you know."  

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Grim Undertow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:38 pm
she had found a nice courner to seat herself in, crossing her legs, sitting upright and taking a meditative pose. its been sealed...that can be dealt with later... she gave a pause in her thoughts, reminding herself she is not doing this alone anymore. later if he allows me. be patient, your time will come, its just a matter of when. she took a deep breath, letting the air out slowly, smiling once again. maybe we did act a little bit too preemptively. hopefully he'll forgive me. she continued to meditate, seemingly completely unaware of anything going on around her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:00 pm
Slim stood completely still for a moment, staring at the spot where her had boss appeared moments before. "Was he just.....On his face..."

She tugged on her hair ponderously, then shrugged and turned to Tsuji and Xan.

"One second, fellas," she chirped, snatching both of them by the collars. "Let's continue this conversation in my office."

And in but a few seconds, all three people imploded till there was naught but the scent of sulphur and obnoxious black smoke left behind. Reappearing in a shadowy office with seemingly neverending walls, she released both men and blew a stray lock of hair out of her face.  

Slim95
Crew

124-C

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:11 pm
Tsuji brushes some ash off from his hat, "Such a dirty way to travel... and where did my cig go?"

He looks around with a slightly perplexed expression as he reaches for his Camels and lighter...

-Tsuji  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:57 pm
Xanatos watched Tsuji search for his missing items with a bemused expression, the smoke and sulfur scent not bothering him at all. Such things held little importance to someone who doesn't need to breath, after all. No sooner did Lady Slim release him from her hold did he walk past, taking up guard once more...  

Xanatos Forever

124-C

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:15 pm
Getting frustrated with his search, Tsuji begins emptying a pocket onto a nearby table: a lock picking kit, a deck of cards, a flashlight, a set of throwing knives, a rope, a towel, a change of clothes, a saber, a shotgun...

"Aha! Found my lighter!" He holds it up with a triumphant smile, "Now, to find my cigs..."

He begins searching another pocket...

-Tsuji  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:30 pm
Thaliat wanders in the room again, munching on a bowl of steaming ramen noodles. She slurps a mouthful of noodles and glances around with a bemused grin.

"Chaos as usual."

With a shrug she slurps up another mouthful of noodles and makes her way over to a chair on the other end of the room to watch the antics of the Undakai followers. She was starting to find them rather amusing, even if they were the enemy.  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:27 pm
Slim shook her finger at Tsuji, pursing her lips sternly. "I'm sorry, but no smoking in Undie's office, friend."

She clapped her hands, observing with satisfaction as two desks, one huge and one small, emerged from the heavily carpeted floor. Trotting to the tinier of the two, she sat criss-crossed on its mahogany surface and smiled at her two guests.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:40 pm
"Well, that would explain what happened to my cigarette," Tsuji said as he waved a hand over his pile of supplies causing it to disappear followed by putting his lighter in a more convenient pocket. Despite Slim's admonishment he pulls out a cigarette, rather readily, from his shirt pocket and Bogarts it (wishing it was lit, of course).

"Sorry about that little display, Xan, but I like to keep people I haven't really met off balance till I know what they are capable of," he continues with a demeanor equally serious as his previous playful one, "I have to admit that flower lady has some... interesting talents. Despite her lack of control, she could prove useful. Although, it is amazing how quickly Skrat seems to have lost control of a member. I would hate to see his organization grow too much, as he could easily have the whole fall apart around him. I always hate to see such opportunities wasted..."

-Tsuji  

124-C

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:29 am
Slim fished through her briefcase till she produced a piece of bubblegum, then popped it into her mouth absentmindedly. As she chewed, she tilted her head back and closed her eyes.

"I hate to see opportunities wasted as well, but I don't see this organization of Skrat's having much opportunity to it..."

She opened one eye, popped her gum audibly, then allowed a grin to spread over her face.

"That being said, wanna hear my proposition, Tsuji-kun?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:34 am
A thin, snake-like smile spreads across Tsuji's face as he settles his on Slim, "I'm always willing to listen to a potentially profitable or entertaining proposition."

His eyes flit about the room quickly, "Do we need to be concerned about the walls at all?"

-Tsuji  

124-C

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:38 am
Arriving at UndaCorp headquarters in the completely un-fantastical manner of on foot, Belle entered through the main floor doors with her ID card, passing through a few security levels to reach the nearest staffroom, where she promptly seated herself. She wanted to be alone for a moment just to think about whether or not she was sure of the side she wanted to take. A sigh escaped lips her as she thought, I can't believe he's trying to take on Undakai. This is going to be a total waste of our resources. Oh well, better to be on the winning side.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff