Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Wild Fantasy- Closed! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:15 pm
Roger woke up on the branch and fell off when Annie called to him he got, up and wipe the brown dirt off himself and said, "sure its fine with me, we got plenty of room." Roger rubbed his head where he got a bruise from falling off of the tree and said "OW!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:12 pm
Annie smiled. "I know an herbal medicine to fix that. 3nodding " She flys off to gather the necissary ingredients.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:06 am
Ayu turns back into her wolf form and goes causiously into the cave. She whimpers and backs out of it and sits down. "How....How nice are....these people..." She whispers to Annie.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:23 pm
Annie called behind her, "We'll talk about it after I come back!"  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:14 pm
Ayu nods. "Alright.....then....I will try and talk to them..." She walks up to Rodger and turns into her human form. 'He....hello....I am Annie's friend....My name is Ayu....What is your name."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:59 pm
"Ryu, pleasure" he said coming out of the shadows "dont worry i mean no harm too you  

technoninja14

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:38 am
Ayu nods. "Oh...ok...I kind of believe you..." She whispers But I dont know you that well so i got to get to know you... She thinks  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:06 pm
Annie looks back and sees Ayu talking to Ryu. "Oh my gosh! NO!" She turns around and appears in front of Ayu and looks sirectly at Ryu. "You tried to kill me." She said flatly.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:14 pm
Roger looks back at Ayu and says "the names Roger." Then he turns to Ryu and withdraws his sword placeing it under Ryu's chin on his neck and looks at him saying "what do you want, do you want to leave her alone, and make peace or to fight?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:30 pm
Annie gently pushes Ayu backwards a little.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:39 pm
Ayu gasps then turns red. "Wha...What do you mean he tried to kill you? Whats going on here?" She asks  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:19 am
can someone donate some gold plz i need it bad  

darth technique

Sincerely Ophelia

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:52 am
Name: Lina
Race: Branch of Elf that has wings
Appearance: human with elven ears but with an enchanting aura. pink eyes. a white flowy dress. gold anklets and bracelets and a white flower wreath on my head. white wings of course. no shoes. i have the pinkest lips and the whitest skin (without looking artificial or albino or whatever) that you'll ever see. and I have curly pink hair. gold pendant and earrings, with diamonds of course. could I look any more mystical? of course! i simply sparkle in the sun blaugh
Bio (optional)
Magical Abilities to survive: strenghth, speed, beauty, immortality, intelligence, heals fast, can see in the dark, is incredible in any physical anything (jumping running swimming you name it!)
Other: my only weakness is my own gentle and kind heart. It is also my dream to spread happiness (;

_Secret_Angel_3 heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:56 pm
name:mason
race:demonic angel
apperance:this
bio:born from hell loves someone and will protect her no matter wat the cost thats right i'll bite ur arm off
ocupation:who wants to know if u do i"ll tell u one thing shove it a$$ wipe  

Dead prophet

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:00 am
Ayu sighs and sits under a tree. I hope i can do some thing soon...its boring here  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff