Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Donate to create My Dream.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate My Dream Avatar
  Eew.. meh..
  Fugly Az!
  Daw! So pwetteh!
  My ain't you jus teh cutest lil thang ever?!
View Results

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heheh... no big 4laugh
It's pretty cool to share info xD

But WOWZAS!! eek
You did way better than expected! xDDD
Banzai for Chibi!! xD ... *(^O^)/*

I loved the fact that you included our avvies xD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:54 am
Awts, thankies koro!
It means alot to me to get that type of approval from you girl 3nodding
I'm still trying to make it spiffier but idk how to.
I don't have cool banners and sparkly and dancing fonts like all y'all.
They're so cool, haha blaugh
But ah well, i think it's good enough for now.
I can always edit it again xp  

ChibiMo0n

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haha yeah xD
Hey hey, do you think I should go for the duck beak and ditch my scarf? O_o
(ditch as in, place it back into my inventory for safekeeping sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:07 am
eek w0w0w0w a Duck Mask? Lolx i'm not sure as i haven't seen what it looks like yet lah whee
Although it would suit your Avi outfit, hehe 4laugh
It's always good to have alot of options to change your Avi too, so i'm thinking.. why not?! Haha blaugh  

ChibiMo0n

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:51 am

Haha yeah xD
It occurred to me to try use a beak when I was browsing the new shop items xD
It wasn't really a full-faced duck mask wink

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:31 am
heart If you PM me with your fav colors and what you want, I can make you a banner or two...  

Pinka-Boo-Boo

ProjectPIKA

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:15 pm
>>If I were to live life, my very own way...

User Image

User Image

Good luck!

User Image

>>..I'd need gentle conversations..User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:39 pm
Koro~ I'd say go for it on the duck beak!

Chibi~Hey girl the thread is looking good.  

Symphony of Serenity

kailiax

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:53 pm
pumb  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:24 pm
Lalala. I'm bored so here is a bump for you!  

Symphony of Serenity

kailiax

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:39 am
Bump you to the moon~ heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:38 am
Hihi everyone! Thankies for teh bumps lah heart

Dyu get the duck beak thingy yets Koro? Haha i reckon it'd look pretty awes on you xp
And yeah i try to minimize my shop browsing otherwise it tends to tempt me to spend stressed And i don't have that kind of money yet to waste on leisure items. I'm still trying to build my money so i have enough to spend plus extra to still buy and sell.

Awts thankies Pinka for the offer of making me a banner. Ima brainstorm some colours and such later on. It's no rush and no biggie 3nodding

Thankies Serenity for teh compliment on my thread. But i couldn't have done it w/o teh help of Koro!
heart j0o girl! heart

Lolx Ryan, i was gna quote you on the 'pumb' post and say..
"Uuhh.. are you drunk or something Ryan? 'Cause idk what you mean by pumb, i think you meant to type bump.."
Then i looked at it again and saw.. ooohhh it's bump backwards! Doh'!

I know i know silly me redface
La la laa rofl  

ChibiMo0n

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:32 am
Symphony of Serenity
Koro~ I'd say go for it on the duck beak!

Heheh... I can't remember which shop was the beak sweatdrop
And now with the omg boxes selling like crazy, I'm like a hungry hawk, scouting the mp for a lower priced box >.<

Maybe I should just go find the beak first sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:49 am
ChibiMo0n

Lolx Ryan, i was gna quote you on the 'pumb' post and say..
"Uuhh.. are you drunk or something Ryan? 'Cause idk what you mean by pumb, i think you meant to type bump.."
Then i looked at it again and saw.. ooohhh it's bump backwards! Doh'!

I know i know silly me redface
La la laa rofl

Lol glad you realized~ I was having fun, it is pretty difficult to keep all of the quest threads up...O well I am having fun anyways rofl  

kailiax

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:53 am
Yeah i know. I thank you all so much for bumping me so much [yes all the bumps hurt but i heart y'all for its]
Thanks to all of youse my thread stays alive and bumped up all the way to teh moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!
Heheehe heart  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces