Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fantasy-Greek Mythology-RP (OPEN-NEEDS PEOPLE....BADLY!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:54 pm
PendragonX9
(has anyone here read the Percy Jackson series?)

yups!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:57 pm
*I let out a sigh of relief, then nodded at Strike, all the while thinking to myself "Thom? So, that's what Apollo goes by these days?" Then I felt a aura spike coming from what felt like, right next to me, then I turned and looked at Mikki, and wondered who she was, then it hit me like a Hellfire rush from the Pit of Souls, she was the girl from the prophecies, but all I could remember from it was "And with that evil comes a new hope, a hope in the form of a girl, whose aura shines brighter than all those around her, who will free those whom have been chained for eternity, but evil will take her, friends will save her."*

"An aura that shines brighter than all those around her? So you must be the girl from the prophecies, I hope you have a lot of friends, because if not, you're doomed to be chained like the Titans for all eternity, not like Kronos though, who carries Pandora's Temple on his back and has to wander the Desert Of Lost Souls for all eternity. No, I think you'll be bound to much harsher chains then that, I fear you will be the undoing of Good and Evil alike, whether it be intentional or not. So, make as many friends as possible to prevent that, okay? For I still have work to do, with my collecting souls and all."

*I sigh and shrug as if saying "Oh well" then my eyes turn serious, for I was waiting for a fight, I fight I might enjoy, like the Battle Of Athens, when Ares was terrorizing Athena's cities...again*

"So, anyone up for a fight? "Thom", was it? You up for a fight since the last time we met? I assure you, I have been collecting souls for at least 125 years, and that's only from my second life."

*As I said that my eyes grew black as a moonless night sky, and I lifted up my hand and my sword came flying to me so quickly, in fact, it almost looked ungodly itself, and I began to lift my sword to my face, when I made a circular motion with it, and just then, my expression changed, the expression of a madman, one who was tainted by the smell of blood, the sound of cracking bones, a person who would have been considered a Demon, rather than a God, then, what looked like multiple swords aligned to look like a clock face appeared, then they all pointed at "Thom" with my Samurai style stance, I swung at Apollo, with the other swords following the original one I was holding, much like a whip.*  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

infinite_personalities101

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:48 pm
I was speechless. What was he talking about? I looked over at the girl questioning her expression, but she looked just as clueless as me. Suddenly the air felt thick. I cringed back instictively when a sickening scent rose in the air. A rustic, chilling, smell; blood, i'm smelling blood. I clutched my mouth and nose, hoping to block it out as best as possible. Suddenly, this newly acquainted cousin of mine turned into some sort of demon. His eyes as pitch as night, staring hungerly at Apollo. A cold shiver ran down my spine, I fell to my knees and hardly felt any part of my body. I felt as if I was staring death in the face. I couldn't bring myself to look at Apollo. It seemed impossible to look away from the demon's eyes. They weren't even looking at me and yet I had to look at him.

"We have to stop them," someone whispered in my ear.

I assumed it was Strike, I didn't careless.

"He's going to kill him," the voice hissed.

He was right, we had to stop them. Would Apollo fight back? I didn't wait to find out. I stood up and closed my eyes. I ignored everything around me, and the world fell silent. The stench went away, and the air became still. I drew my staff in front of my body and stabbed it into the ground. I began my chant.

"May the wind be my shield,
The thunder my cry,
Lightning my weapon.
May the skies be my ground,
And the Earth my target,
May my attack be strong and swift,
And this poor fools death be quick!"

((grr it was supposed to be written in greek....))

The wind began to howl and form a tunnel around me. the air became warmer as the clouds blackened, lightning struck from every direction, striking my staff. My eyes flew open and the storm disperssed. All was still, then one final flash, struck the Earth, just in front of Gyro's feet and his weapons shot backwards into the empty fields.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:29 pm
You have a weak stomach, deal with it
*I saw the sky blacken and I just kept going towards Apollo, I wasn't going to kill him, just hurt him to near Death, but would bring him back to life with my father's staff, but I would have some fun, and as the lightning struck my face turned even more twisted, and I ran through the lightning bolt, dispersing it when I went through, then stuck out my hand again and my sword came back to me, but then my expression changed to a sad face, then I clutched my head, as if in pain, then I screamed*

(Demonic Voice) "No!! Stay in!! I have this covered!! Get back in!!"

(Gyro's Voice) "You're not going to kill again!! I won't let you!! I have sit back for far too long!! Daimon!! Get back in!!!"

*As Gyro's voice could be heard from the body, the aura of the Demon felt like it was leaving, but it was still slightly there, the Demon was merely asleep, waiting for a moment when he was needed again*

*I sighed, then looked over at Zahra and Strike and said "Sorry, Daimon gets out some times, he can be quite the menace, even if I don't want to be, but rest assured, he's asleep at the moment, only when there's another huge aura strike, will he come out." Then I went over to the girl and said "Try to keep your aura level minimal, for your sake, as well as mine." Then I leaped to a nearby tree and went to sleep for a bit*
I like potatoes

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:00 pm
How did he...What was that....who was just talking.....aura strike....who...WHAT IS HE!!!??? I shouted in my head over and over. I clutched my head and fell to the ground. Everything was spinning, the sky, the trees, the dirt, my head.

"Zahra? Are you alright?" said a concerned voice. I again couldn't care less who the voice was coming from.

"I'm so confused! Who is he? What does he want? How did he reflect my lightning? Why were there two voices talking? Who or what is Daimon? and Why is he sleeping!!!?" I shouted through gasps of air.

((what's with the random sentences, like "I like potatoes?"))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:10 pm
(BTW I meant aura spike)

*My eye opened as I heard Zahra say that, then I jumped from the tree and landed right in front of her and simply replied to her questions*

"Daimon is a spirit who has possessed my body because I made a deal with him, anytime I get into trouble, or there's an aura spike, which means someone's aura goes crazy and starts spiking up with power, Daimon is a very powerful Demon from an alternate dimension, he feeds off auras, and Daimon can deflect magical projectiles with just a look at the projectiles, it's something his eyes do, I haven't quite figured out how they work...but that's all there is to know, or that I know about, also, he came to me about 126 years ago...Also I have to sleep in order to energize the seal I put on him..."
I like potatoes

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:23 pm
"Ah" was all I could respond with.
I need keep an eye on this guy. I don't trust him. I thought to myself. Realizing I was still kneeling, I quickly jumped up and brushed off my pants and stood up straight, trying desperately in vain to appear mature. I gazed straight into his eyes trying to prove that I wasn't afraid of him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:59 pm
*I looked into her eyes with a stare that even the most hardened men couldn't look at, but that was my sweet stare, if I was serious, even the most hardened Demon Kings would be frightened of me, and I just held her by the shoulders and said*

"You don't have to pretend to not be afraid of, or that you don't trust me, I know am I not trustworthy enough for anybody, much less you, any time I try to trust or be trusted, Daimon messes it up...I really wish I didn't agree to that deal, even if my father's life was in danger."

*I let out a sigh and let go of her shoulders, then began to walk off, but I didn't know where I was headed*

(Btw, the messages that you keep on seeing at the beginning and end of my posts are from the Gaia Toolbar...)
I like potatoes

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:49 pm
"thanks Gyro" said Apollo, his voice dripping with sarcasm "after all these years all i get is a brief hello? and by the way I'm not sulking, it's called being under cover which by the way you just blew."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:43 pm
Your Lord and Master has arrived
*I stopped in mid-walk, then a ghost version of me popped out of my back, then my body caught up with it, and I was about 2 feet away from Apollo and said with a questionable expression*

"Undercover? Undercover for what?"
I like potatoes

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:39 pm
I felt like screaming. As soon as he let go of my shoulders I wanted to run up to him and kill him right then and there. I didn't. I just stood there and stared back at him and watched him as he walked away. I'm such a coward! I screamed at myself. But I was right not to fight him. It was too risky, especially after watching him repel my lightning like that. I still wanted to kill him. I was furious. I bit back my tongue in restraint. Anger tastes bitter. I realized my fists were clenched, the knuckles were white, they were clenched so tight. Strike must of noticed it too, he was laughing at me. As soon as I elbowed him the ribs, Apollo spoke.

"Huh?....."

Why was he undercover? As much as I hated Gyro, I was just as curious.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:06 pm
*I looked over to Zahra and tilted my head slightly and then said*

"Why are you clenching your fists? Did I do something? If you hold your fists like that for too long they'll start to bleed, now we wouldn't want that now would we? There's no need to be angry, unless someone did the inexcusable, and I have yet to do that. Daimon has though, so get mad at him, not me."

*As I said that the ghost came from my body again, and with that I was off walking to the mountains in the east, also known as Spirit Peak, because it is said that that is where the spirits rest, and a legendary item of unimaginable power, I was going to get it, not for me, but for someone I cared for. My father, who was killed by Ares in the Battle Of Athens. The item is said to bring back the dead, but could only be used once for each person that holds it*
I like potatoes

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:14 pm
I felt my mouth drop. Strike started laughing even harder. I pushed him over and stared after Gyro. Where's he going? I didin't care what he said about hating him, I still wanted to kill him. Should I follow him? No! We have to find the Oracle! I reasoned with myself. Mission first, curiousity last! I turned and stomped over to Apollo.

"Alright, it's your Oracle, where's Delphi?" I asked, trying my best to keep my voice even, and older.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:33 pm
*I thought to myself Good thing they didn't notice Hido Then I smiled as they said "Oracle" and then started to laugh, but not one that could be heard*

(Whispering) "So, they are after the Oracle too, huh? Well, we'll see who gets there first, won't we, Shi? And Hido? Try to keep a low profile?"

(Mysterious Voice) "Alright! God! What are you, my mother?"

(Another Mysterious Voice) "Gyro, give Hido a break, why don't you?"

(Gyro's Voice) "He needs to learn how to stay calm, you should no that better than anyone, Tsumi"

(Metallic Sounding Voice) "Yes, Tsumi, you should, but he does have a point, Gyro. You need to be less bossy, and over parenting, and when was the time you spoke to Aquila?"

(Gyro's Voice) "Shi, mind your own business, she's my family, not yours"
I like potatoes

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:54 pm
((grr I can't post much, Pendragon needs to first....and where did Mikki go?))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff