Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:04 am
*He jumped and glided after them and got next to Kerrigan* how are you doing so far? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:24 am
Kerrigan smiled happily at Viral. "Pretty good, thanks. This is a lot more fun than I'd thought. You wouldn't believe how boring it is to spy on secret government bases."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:38 am
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan smiled happily at Viral. "Pretty good, thanks. This is a lot more fun than I'd thought. You wouldn't believe how boring it is to spy on secret government bases."
I've tried but they always follow to where i'm spying on them. so they're spying on me spying on them xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:51 pm
"I'm sorry that I seem disjointed, but that book could be the most important thing in Athlaena. If It falls into the Legions hands, we will never find peace, and what's more we'll never know what all this is about. Our new powers, why we of all the realm were chosen to use it. But more importantly they would be able to find the rest of the Ice Wielders."  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:13 pm
*Appears in front of the group*
I will taske that book, so that my superiors can get rid of all you white jacketed fools.
*Makes numerous versions of himself. His shadow dragon multiples and enters each body. All of them breathe in and spit out large amounts of black fire. Others appear and shoot large black fire balls. One of the versions changes into a dragon and shot a black ball of shadow magic.*

(I know me popping in and out is annoying, but I am fighting like itachi from naruto and the other ninjas. You think that you nailed the guy but you didn't.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:36 pm
Being in the front of that onslaught startled Cthugarai, so much in fact his fighting instinct took over yet again, and in a blink of an eye the spear he was holding turned into the ice shield. the first volley of Dark flame fireballs hit the shield full force, and froze instantly. leaving a wall of suspended magic and a wall of of ice blocking the passageway.

The second volley hit that wall, knocking Cthugarai to the ground winded, splinters of ice jutted from his legs and arms, unable to to get up or defend the sphere of Dark Mana closed in.

((I understand your style, but give a little more taunt lingo, you're playing the "Bad Guy" it's almost tradition that the villain has the rub it into the hero's faces. IMHO.))  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:17 pm
*He glided faster and picked Cthugarai and helped him support the shield* I hope this thing is durable!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:44 pm
"You and me both!" The Dark Energy hits the shield hard, and over the top Cthugarai could see the clash of two magics, the power of Ice being drawn into eddies of Shadow Mana, the Dark sphere steaming in the atmosphere. thinking quickly he poured his own energy into the conflict, all the power he could muster to save his only friend and most powerful ally.

He could hear cracks coming from the shield and feared the worst. Then it was over.

The Dark Energy sphere lay there frozen on the ground, it's energies expended, but the damage was done, a crack ran down the very center of the shield, and Cthugarai could do nothing to change it's form back to the spear no mater what he tried.

"Thank you so much Viral, but I've overdone it now... I can't move."

"Elcia! Stop him! Stop all of them! Get my book!"  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:56 pm
Kusaragi
"You and me both!" The Dark Energy hits the shield hard, and over the top Cthugarai could see the clash of two magics, the power of Ice being drawn into eddies of Shadow Mana, the Dark sphere steaming in the atmosphere. thinking quickly he poured his own energy into the conflict, all the power he could muster to save his only friend and most powerful ally.

He could hear cracks coming from the shield and feared the worst. Then it was over.

The Dark Energy sphere lay there frozen on the ground, it's energies expended, but the damage was done, a crack ran down the very center of the shield, and Cthugarai could do nothing to change it's form back to the spear no mater what he tried.

"Thank you so much Viral, but I've overdone it now... I can't move."

"Elcia! Stop him! Stop all of them! Get my book!"
*He picked up and Ctugarai and threw him over his shoulder and ran back a bit then with his free hand he whistled down Draden and as Draden landed he put Cthugarai on Dradens back and secured him to make sure he wouldn't fall off* There you go buddy, good luck.

*Draden took off towards the town quickly with Cthugarai to go after the book*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:35 pm
Cthugarai was a little nervous, to say the least, the last time he was this high, he was falling from the grace of his clan, and the recovery time was years, not hours.
Taking a breath to steady himself, he tapped the dragon on it's neck and pointed to his cot, which had 6 soldiers outside, looking alot like a security detail.

"That's good, if they're not on the move then they've not found the book." He thought to himself.

"They won't find it," Blot's voice wheezed in his mind. "I was protecting it. I should have protected you."

"Are you still protecting it? How much longer can you hold on?"

"No longer, but it's still hidden right where you left it."

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:49 pm
Meanwhile, Kerrigan had shrunk again as soon as they were attacked. Ugh, this guy is getting on my nerves, she thought angrily. Why can't he just stand and fight like a man. A tinge of sadness ran through her as she watched Viral and Cthugarai struggle with the shield, feeling guilty for her inability to help, her weakness.
"You could always ask," Ithna whispered to her, now the same size as Kerrigan, also hiding under the dragon helm. "I mean, you want to help people so badly and all, why not?" Kerrigan shook her head sadly.
"But it's wrong to take the easy route, and you know I can't control it. I could end up hurting a lot of people by accident."
Ithna sighed. "Well yes, there is that." Kerrigan barely caught Ithna's words as she watched Viral run off a little with Cthugarai and toss him on the dragon.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:26 pm
(Kusaragi those are typical villain and I am not a fan of gloating villians. I prefer action. But will talk a bit more. xd )

You are both quite powerful to be able to stop medium powered dark mana.
You ice is amazing, but you forget that fire melts ice and my fire is not regular fire.
*Dragon copy changes from a fire breathing European styled dragon to a large and fast wyvern. It speeds off after Cthugari and the book. The other copies meld into one large balrog creature that startes to shoot fire balls.*  

Kire Kaysan

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:38 pm
Yeah but your forgetting some details outside the ice you little kryll ********. *He flies up into the air and begins evading the fire balls*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:48 pm
((Seriously Kire, it is extremely fun to be one of those ridiculous villains that never shuts up. I had a character once that tortured their enemies by tying them up and then letting them listen to my characters excessive rants. It was hilarious.))

Kerrigan sighed as she saw the villain appear again. "Aw man... not again..." She took a deep breath and grew back to size.  

Kerrigan_dragon

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces