Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Geko Swamp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:29 am
(Sorry for not posting guys.
I have a problem.
I finally am addicted to a game
Mapelstory. I played 18 hour straight yesterday...MUST...PLAY...MORE...)
Gomamon glowed along with Dax's digivice.
"Gomamon digivolve to...
Ikkakumon!" However, he kept glowing.
"Ikakumon digivolved to.... Zudomon!"
And this is when it got insane. The water in the swamp rose into the air, giving Dax time to run down, grab Lance, and run back up, and went back down.
Zudomon was in the water, however he kept glowing.
"Zudomon digivolve to..."
"Neptunmon!" The digimon stood there, all majestic-like. Sure, he wasn't THE god, but he still had a good amount of power!!"
By now the attaack had hit him when he was Gomamon, and so part of his humoungus tail had a mark where it was.
Dax grabbed Kain by the collar and slammed him up against a tree, getting all up in his face.
"Look here you little a*****e evil spirit, if we fight here, we'll destroy their homes. Neptunmon is the guardian of the ocean, which means he can just as well kickass in a swamp. So if I were you I'd stop the little games. You don't want me dead." he let go of Kain's collar and looked around.
"I'm pretty sure I'm the only one here who's actually fought a demon lord. Damn! If I only had of chosen my Daemon to use! The only way we could defeat the demon lord is if we combined light and darkness. Who here has a light digimon that can join forces with Murmuxmon? AND I DONT CARE if we're on opposite sides, we need to defeat this guy. It doesn't matter if we hate eachother, we have to help these little Otamamon and Gekomon." Dax declared for everyone to hear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:38 am
Kain looked at him grinned then Seraphimon's voice resonated from his digivice. ''I should work.'' he said appearing beside him as a orb of light. ''Next time you touch me ill kill you.'' he said grabbing Dax's neck and slamming him against the tree, he drew his gun and put it to the boys neck. ''Got it?'' he asked.  

Cephalon Kish

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:01 pm
Shadow Ran out of the cave, the second he heard, Dax. He ran outside, and went to a point where he was able to get a good view of them. Shadow reached into his jacket and grabbed the frame of his desert eagle, but he saw kain, already had it covered. He let go and grabbed his digivice instead and pressed down on the middle button. (now, the little unified, digivolution scene, if this were the anime) Shadow's digivice began to glow and he smirked, placing his palm on the top of the digivice, and bringing it infront of him.

Luna now stood with her back right up agianst shadow's.

Shadow slowly, moved his palm away from the top of his digivice, and as he did so, a blood-red beam of light emited from the top of it, like a sword blade. He finished and the red beam was about three feet long by then. Shadow flipped his digivice, the other way, in his hand and then plunged the beam into the ground, screaming,"Unified, Double Warp Digivolve!!!!"

As the beam disappeared into the ground, Shadow and Luna disappeared and changed into small, little red balls of energy. They combined into each other, then expanded, and transformed into Luna's mega level. They now stood as one, as Sakuyamon, the The Princess Konohana no Sakuya Monster.

(yes I know, this might be a tincy, bit sexist... that's if you look at how Renamon and rika merged to become sakuyamon, and then compare it to this, espicially since I added in the title/nickname... dont critisize me or try to correct me please))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:03 pm
''Thank you Dax , now if that Demon Lord wants a challenge I can pack a punch thanks to my spirit of light.''Lance coughs up a Bukamon , ''You got to be kidding me I swallowed a digimon down there .''Lance throws up.(Maple Story gets tireing)  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:09 pm
Kazuki was amazed at how violent it could get between the Royal Knights and Spirits team. Working together in this mission wasn't going to be easy. They all thought of defeating the demon, but Kazuki also had a couple of other thoughts in mind. "Could it be possible that Ghoulmon is looking for something? After all, he usually stays neutral until the final battle is near or here." If Ghoulmon was looking for something, then what could it be?

The Gekomon and Otamamon showed the way towards the center of this swampy land. They all began to cheer in their mumbling talk. What they were saying? Who knows.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:19 pm
''These Spirits get on my nerves especialy that guy with Emperorgreymon.''Lance throws pebles into the water.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:26 pm
Kazu was amazed at how the Otamamon and Gekomon knew their way around such bland samey surroundings. He didn't like how many of the Tamers had firearms,
"No skill whatsoever..." he mumbled, he bent down and picked up a tough looking stick, he spun in round his arm then round about his neck before pointing it straight ahead.
"Looks like you could put up almost as good a fight as me"
"Yeah I wish, hey with all this tension I need some form of protection right?"
"Good point, come on we need to keep up."
The two followed the water digimon further into the swamp.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:29 pm
Sakuyamon hear lance and looked over to him, saying,"Although we may hate each other, we've got to push our hatred and differences aside untill ghoulmon is defeated and shogungekomon is saved, he's our only lead to the digimemory right now." It said at last, and then touched down on the ground, after floating in mid-air for a minute or two. They began to follow the other's,the gekomon, and the otamamon.

(when shadow and luna are together like this, I wont call them, he or she, just an it, and by name: sakuyamon; and by 'they' it's complicated..)  

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:51 pm
Sheriti was in the middle of scratching her forehead. She only did this to distract her from the ragging tamers. No matter how tranquil one area is, the tamers always brutally attacked each other both physically and mentally. Things were following exactly like it did in the Dark Ocean. Though most of the behavior was expressed by the majority of the male tamers. Sheriti had yet to see any other females. Not that it was a problem or make a large difference for this event.
She wiped her forehead clean, returning her eyes on the trail. When she overheard Kazuki, she smiled seeing as it would be a team mission for the first time since this whole event happened. Sheriti kept quiet, keeping distance from Kazuki. He hadn't spoken to her or made any contact with her for a long time. They were friends, but lately there has been a large gap forming between them. Since Argomon's first encounter, he hadn't even appeared to be thrilled to see her. Perhaps he had forgotten about her? (I remember last time your character had amnesia.)
Although now wasn't the time to be distracted by that. Sheriti continued to follow behind the group of water base digimon.
It was a quiet walk. Only sounds of sloshing mud and the shifting of leaves seemed to echo around them. The tamer noticed how awkward a few Otamamon and Geckomon acted around her and Murmuxmon. Heat began to spread on her cheeks as she over-heard other tamers discussing about her and Murmuxmon. She could feel eyes staring in her their direction; it had always been this way for her.
Murmuxmon ease dropped from the conversations the Royal knights made. He found it vapid to hear them appoint him with a Vaccine digimon, one from purity. That's when he mumbled, "Might as well get Pride." He said so low that only he understood the meaning of it. Then he rose his voice, "I don't think so. I'm not compatible with fusing or working beside a holy digimon. No thanks." His demonic-virus nature made him sour at the thought of being next to Seraphimon.
"S-sorry guys." Sheriti hesitated, excusing Murmuxmon's objection. "Look, we're sticking together right? Look around you, beside you! You all have powerful digimon, as long as both teams work together and we stick to the plan, then there's no need to depend on some cliche strategy." Sheriti had thought this through but she thought there was no need to. By the looks of their attitudes and powerful digimon, then she believed there was no need to stay with one another that close. Beside, she did not feel too comfortable with the other tamers that she barely knew as of this moment. She may have seen them, but everyone has been to occupied for small talk.
She stopped once the rookie digimon began to change their mood. They had arrived at the center of the swamp. Not wanting to be a burden towards her team, Sheriti motioned across the center, attempting to spot anything odd. Murmuxmon followed behind a minute later after he avoided from stepping on the little digimon. Agreeing to the words from Lance. "Obviously. Well let's scout the area. Being clamped together won't help." He said, lifting draping moss for Sheriti.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:49 pm
They happened approached nearly the center of the swamp. It was large, wide and big. The center was almost, just almost better than it's surroundings. It was domed by tall wood and dead trees to create a scenic home for the digimon. As they entered the center, a scream far off could be heard.
------
"Release me this instant!" ShogunGekomon exclaimed, no longer frightened of the demon. He knew what was wrong with Ghoulmon and why Ghoulmon had come. ShogunGekomon could not be trusted though, the Ghoulmon thought. He was hidden in the shadows and lurked the swamp, trying to find a plan that could bring Murmuxmon to him. No other way was thought of. The Ghoulmon whispered in a soft, ghastly tone, "Muuuurmuxmon... Muuuurmuxmon... Cooooome to me... Myyy brother." Only Murmuxmon would be able to hear those words. A quiet laughter came afterward as the Ghoulmon silently watched the tamers as they made their way to the center.
-----
Kazuki trudged along, keeping pace with the Gekomon and Otamamon. "Soo... Where's your leader again?" "The last we saw of him was here, but the shadows of this land seemed like they were eating him... And then he disappeared along with the shadows." An Otamamon spoke. "Oh..." Ghoulmon must have taken ShogunGekomon for a reason and Kazuki was sure it was looking for something. He noticed Sheriti, a familiar face from before. (He got his memories back. xD) It would seem she was trying to put a distance from him. Kazuki didn't understand why as they were old pals, but if she didn't want to be near him, he didn't want to stop it.

[The two posts per 12 hour rule shall be implemented starting now.]

You may post twice between 3PMPST-2:59AMPST and 3AMPST-2:59PMPST. If you are unsure what that is in your time, ask in the OOC Chat thread or PM me.

Teh Soupreme

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:24 pm
(It's a miracle! :'D )

Sheriti had her back turned towards the group now as she scavenged the swamp. So she did not see the proverbial glint that came from Kazuki's eyes. Though, by now, the group most likely began to separate after receiving word from Otamamon. Sheriti jolted once a screamed ran through the ears of everyone. Alarmed, Sheriti moved at a quicker pace, veering through small obsticals on the ground. She was sure that everyone else would mobilize and attempt to locate the source of the voice. The swamp made it difficult for Sheriti to know where it came from since the environment was large. It seemed it came from all angles, judging from her point of view.
Distracted by the screeching holler, Murmuxmon paused as if he too had listened at the same time everyone else did. Although, another voice coursed through his mind. Everything else was tuned out as a strange voice called him. Like a melody, Murmuxmon appeared in a trance. He and Sheriti were already hidden by large blades of grass and trunks, so from a distance it seemed as if Murmuxmon was scanning a part of the ground. Engrossed by the voice, Murmuxmon walked in an opposite direction, parallel from Sheriti's path.
The tamer heard Murmuxmon take his leave and looked over her shoulder only to see his tail sink behind a boulder. Sheriti stared for a moment before returning to find anything odd. She guessed that he was simply looking towards the other end, rather than have two people check one area.
The large blue toned digimon strayed far from the group of both Knight's and Spirits. The area shadowed the suns rays, making the moss appear gray- yet toned with a deep green. It wasn't completely incapable for a regular human to have difficulty seeing; it was just dark. Murmuxmon's expression was intricate to make out due to the robes that covered his head, in addition to a mask. He turned in both directions, scanning the area as he continued to venture forward. His three toed feet sunk into the ground. Murmuxmon's thoughts were silent.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:35 pm
Sakuyamon stopped mid-walk as both shadow and Luna felt something, due to the abilities of their current form.
"I sense corruption... something...more." They said loud enough for everyone in the group to hear. Then they tensed up and Sakuyamon's evil purging staff, appeared in their hands. They walked up toward's the front of the little island the stood on in the center, and stopped, searching, the swamp, in front of them, to the left and the right, but always on guard and ready to defend or attack.

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:40 pm
''Shogungekomon , we ask for your assistience for the future of the digital world .I am the warrior of light , now Shogungekomon whom shall you assist.''Lance sees many familiar faces , ''Sheriti over here .''Lance starts waving (which looks like dancing).  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:05 pm
Dax twitched.
He slammed his fist into Kain and swiped the gun from him. He tossed it in the air, and Neptunemon used his triton to turn in to dust.
Dax then repeated what he did earlier with the collar and shiznit.
"You have an attitude. You little bastards say the knights are evil!? You're the one with the smallest temper in the world, almost as small as your **** (Buuuurn) and your also the one using guns. I am much older than you, my digimon are much stronger than yours, and I am much stronger than you. If I were you I wouldn't cause a god damned scene!" He had started whispering and finished shouting.
Dax looked around. the others were gone.
"Oh, see!? Now we're the only ones in sight!"
"Well...I'm here" said neptunemon.
Dax rolled his eyes. "You're like twenty feet tall, your sort of hard to miss."  

City in Slumber

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:09 pm
"we are not getting anywhere by walking" said Dusk

"guess you are right" said Dawn

Dawn then bioemerge with Dusk into Gallantmon and flew up in the sky searching for his other members

because it was quite dark it was hard to spot the others, then he saw a large shogungekomon, Dusk and Dawn landed and saw Lance there talking to shogungekomon

Dawn and Dusk seperated the bioemerge

"hey where are the others?" asked Dusk to Lance  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games