Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

Celestial_Lust

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:23 pm
I'm StarGoddess06
I'm 17
I love to write (you can see my works in my journal and other random things), video games are the best, I love to talk to my friends on Gaia and I hate school (well doesn't everyone, lol).
What I dislike is mean people and complaining.
My favorite color is pink
I hope to be a writer when I get older. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:43 pm
My name is Mark, I'm 13, I like to sleep and play games all day, and I like to chill with my homies.  

Flip_Demon

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:46 pm
Let's see, you can call me Ace and I'm 14. I write and draw and like to make anime music videos. I love polls! And I'm always questing for something. Right now, it's the NM Scarf. I don't like listing dislike but if you want to know anything else about me just check out my journal.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:54 pm
Hi. Im Mike.
I spend most of my tine working on my computer but i spend any free time playing video games or waching anime. Hell I'm waching inuyasha right now.  

Demonic_Rain

Loveless Ties

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:00 pm
hi i'm crystal i haven't been here long but its great to be herei'm 15  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:02 pm
Um...hi, I'm Valonia. I have mental problems and like to think I'm 2, come from faerieland and I pick on pixies. 3nodding Actually I come from Aus, I'm 15 and I spend too much time on the computer, I like to draw, do anything that involves creativity, I love anime and horror movies and that's all I can think of for now.  

Valonia

Torn Wings

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:06 pm
'ello.

I'm Torn. You can call me Mimi if you like.

I'm a freshman in high school, and I'm loving it so far. I've been on Gaia for a while and I like it just fine. I decided to join this guild, just because I felt like it. 3nodding

I can speak limited Japanese. (I'm learning)

I have a boyfriend. (So back off boys.)

ANd....I think that's all I need to say. Yeah..

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:17 pm
Name: Michelle Minor

Nickname at school: “Manson” (please…don’t ask lol)

Nickname on Gaia: You can call me “Captain Spandex” for all I care… stare

Obsessions: Mohawks, Rammstein, and Sascha Konietzko (google him!)

Likes: Academics, the German Language, reading, studying about previous world wars and my German-Musik *heehee*

Dislikes: TV, Cliques, Big-crowds, loud rooms (like lunch rooms), talking on the phone, and immature people (joking is one thing but acting half your age is another) Ignorance and Stupidity (I’m just impatient sorry….)

Things you should know: I’m a computer-nerd and a bookworm, I am eloquent at hostile times, sometimes it is hard to understand what I’m trying to explain (people say I use too “big” of words but they are usually not too bright of people) and if that happens just tell me to repeat it…

Unstable Isotope

SnowCherry

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:56 pm
Hello, my name is Tara and I'm an akward excuse for a 19 year old. I work at Wal-mart and I'm a university student. I love animals and I'm a tin bit insane not that one has anything to do with the other...I think blaugh . I looking forward to seeing what the guild is like and meeting new people.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:49 pm
i'm loki, yo.  

Loki the Foxchild

GrayWolfShadow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:55 pm
Hay biggrin
Just call me Gray...or Wolf...or Shadow...
i'm 14
I love anime and know some Japanesse (mostly random words that don't really come in handy in any situation, animals, colors, stuff like that.)
I can draw anime really good (so says my easily impressed friends)
I get obessed with computer things very easily, witch is why I spend as much time possable on this very website! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:59 pm
Hi
i'm angel
age 16
i love to darw write my stroys and meeting new peoples. ^_^
thats all i guess sweatdrop  

love_n_hope

Manga_Monster_2000

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:47 pm
Hi I'm isaiah i'm 12. I am an artist an art collector and a banner maker! (A crappy one but still a banner maker) I like to hack into the [adult swim] main fraim! I also like to rp! and please donate to me.!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:27 pm
Hey peoples. How y'all doing? I'm Anaisa, I'm a jesus freak. I love to meet new people, and help them. I love the way people are nice to others. I love how people can help people without them having to ask.

Much Love From,
Anaisa
heart

God_Rocks

fatherofflame

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:30 pm
pirate hello there i am new here ninja  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash