Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Field #2 (Rainbow Glaciers) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fanoto

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:13 pm
"You're watching the legendary Jono Akako, at least his clone, and Yahiko Sano, boy wonder." The clone presented himself with a proud ability, Sano's question coming in a moment later. Turning towards him, he launched his hand into his gut once again. Ripping out a scroll in a savage manner, he handed it to Sano speaking in a slightly more serious tone than before, "Careful. This pair of jutsu takes up a lot of chakra, but can be a lifesaver."

Contents of scroll:

Both Chuunin

Name: Suna no Kyuutai (Sand Sphere)
Description: The user slams his hands down on the ground, bringing up a large amount of sand around him that will form a thick, powerful sphere around him, protecting him from all incoming attacks for a short remainder of time. This sphere will withstand almost any attack. While inside the sand sphere, the user is unable to perform any technique that requires the use of their hands and unless they use daisan no me, are not able to see outside of the sphere.

Name: Suna no Hangeki Kyuutai (Sand Sphere Counter)
Description: This technique was intended to make up for the purely defensive nature of the sand sphere technique. The sand sphere will automatically react to any people that are deemed to be enemies by projecting large spikes of sand from the sphere itself. These spikes move very fast, requiring great reflexes to dodge completely.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:20 pm
Well Mr. Jono Akako's clone, from these jutsus i guess you are from the sand? Listen, Im from the mist, but Ill probably be rejected for failing the exams, so you might expect a renegade nin in the sand...if thats where your from. *smiles under the hood. coughs blood*  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Fanoto

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:23 pm
"Yes, we are indeed inhabitants of the sand, but are you sure you would be rejected by your fellow Mist? Failing the exams is not something to be embarrassed or ashamed of, simply something to look back on for future guidance. Learn from your mistakes, don't let them dwell. And if Mist is so harsh as to turn away one for such a minor failure, then Sand will gladly welcome you." The clone spoke, trying to reassure her that her failure was nothing to be feared. Noticing her cough, he was forced to beckon the question, "Are you okay?"

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:30 pm
*coughs again this time with blood* Yeah, Ive been like this for a while, ill be fine. But my sensei is one of the seven swordsmen of the mist, hell more likely kill me for my failure than welcome me home. And ive always done this, every time i fail i move on... its my way.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Plexilate

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:35 pm
((Heh, don't know Third Eye))

Sano sat down to take a quick break and looked on as Jono talked to the girl from the Hidden Mist. After a few minutes, Sano stood up and began to perform the hand signs for the Sand Sphere. {1/7}
The sand began to slowly form above the ground, and Sano stepped into it, causing a small chakra strain. The sand dipped down a bit, but he recovered and began to continue forming the sphere. {2/7}
The sand began to rise about his knees, but the composition soon began to fail. Bits and pieces of the sphere began to fall back to the earth. So, Sano paused again to focus his chakra better; the sand stopped falling. {3/7}
Now, there was enough sand for Sano to sit down. So, Sano copped a squat in the semi circle and was able to focus better now. The speed the ball grew increased. {4/7}
The darkness began to close in on Sano and he smiled to himself. It was now pitch black and Sano searched around looking for leaks. Then, what seemed as if out of no where, the light began to poke itself back into the sphere and Sano cursed. {5/7}
Sano began panicking as more and more light filled his little alcove. His head was now sticking out of the ball of sand and Sano cursed again. He closed his eyes and tried to focus his chakra back into the Sand Sphere. {6/7}
The sand rose back up and it was pitch black again. Sano felt more confident this time, and even ventured to punch the interior. Flawless. He smirked again and tried to recall the next part of the scroll. {7/7}

((Also, what is that Kyuu, thing?))  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:38 pm
((Sabaku Kyuu = Desert Coffin It's the one where you trap somebody in a cocoon of sand, then the follow up crushes them to kindgdom come.))
"Well that sounds like a rather scary teacher. In Suna, you can always find somebody to help you, but I wouldn't take that as a reason to go and blindly abandon your village. At least think about it first, also, you might want to go see a medical professional, cause coughing up blood normally isn't a good sign.

Fanoto

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:40 pm
*whispers* I am a bloody medic nin *smiles and wipes away the blood* Ill think about what you said..but continue your training. i wanna watch  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:47 pm
Sano remember and tried to think of the best way to force his chakra to move by itself. Deciding to wing it, Sano began to focus the remainder of his chakra before moving onto the next step. {1/7}
Sano continued to focus his chakra and tried to remember the feeling of his Exploding Sand Amor. It's going to take a lot of chakra...and a lot of focus. This wont be as easy as the Sand Armor, though...Hmm... His eyes remained closed, seeing as they were useless in this sphere anyways, and continued to focus his chakra before moving. {2/7}
His eyes popped open extinctively and he placed his hands on the walls of the sphere. He began to slowly transfer his chakra into the sphere and it seemed to respond, accordingly. {3/7}
The sand began moving under his hands and the ball of sand began to take on a life of its own. Sano removed his hands and paused trying to think of how to test his defence. {4/7}
An idea popped to his head as he raised both of his hands. He then tapped his left palm and heard a small shifting in the sand. "That didn't sound right...That sounded weak..." {5/7}
Sano placed his hands back on the walls of the sphere and placed more chakra into the sphere. It felt stronger, more powerful this time as he removed his hands. {6/7}
Sano then hit himself in the chest and there was a roar from the ball of sand. He felt the movement of the ball around him and smiled as silence filled the compartment once again.{7/7}

Sano smiled again but the sand began to fall around Sano. Soon, he was lying on his back in a pile of sand with a goofy look on his face. "That's useful, but how am I supposed to see out of that? I can't keep taking my eyes out, you know."

Plexilate

Fanoto

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:49 pm
"You could detach an eye. Or if you're feeling lazy, try this one." The clone spoke as he reached up into his right eye and encompassed it with his hand. Plucking out the eyeball, he revealed that it was the only thing not sand-colored on his body and he spoke once more, "The Daisan no Me. Simple jutsu. I'll show you the hand seals, then you repeat." Placing the eye back into his sandy skull, he went through a brief set of signs to demonstrate them for Sano.

It's Genin-ranked

Name: Daisan no Me (The Third Eye)
Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja uses sand to create an eye through which they can clearly see without fear of being seen. Perfect for spying or collecting information, or targeting an opponent while guarding himself with a wall-defense.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:59 pm
"Alright, seems simple enough." Sano sat up and mimicked the seals that the clone performed. {1/5}
Sano felt the chakra flowing through his hand as he raised it up and covered his right eye. {2/5}
Sand began forming in Sano's hand. The small ball felt weird, though he couldn't exactly feel it...{3/5}
Sano then pulled the eye away from his hand and examined it. He was still unable to see from it. He quirked his head sideways and tried to understand why he couldn't see. {4/5}
"Oh, yeah!" Sano remember he had to connect his optic nerve. So, Sano focused and a few moments later he was able to see through the ball of sand that was floating above his hand.{5/5}

"Alright, that makes sense. Anything else?" Sano rose up from the pile of sand he was sitting in and walked over to Jono and Luna, exhausted.

Plexilate

Fanoto

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:01 pm
"Nah, I think you're good for now. You can save the rest for after you become Chuunin. Don't want you to win by too much of a landslide." Jono chuckled giving a pat to Sano's backside.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:10 pm
Sano let out a sigh of relief and looked at Jono. "So, now what? Should we just head back to the hall?" Sano's sand armor shot up towards Jono's hand when he touched him and Sano laughed. "Heh, oops. Going to have to fix that. Hmm...wait! How do I get rid of Genjutsus? I've seen people do it, and I know a few, but I have no idea how to stop them. Do you?" Sano asked Jono as he began his walk back to the hall.  

Plexilate

Fanoto

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:12 pm
"Come to think of it...no...I never did learn Kai did I?" Jono laughed out loud at the fact that he had never learned how to dispel a genjutsu.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:00 am
*is interested by this fact* If you want to figure that out, i could teach you. It was one of the major mildstones in my academy student training in the sound, before i moved to the mist.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Fanoto

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:26 pm
"Thanks for the offer, but since I'm a clone, I can't really learn it. I'm gonna head back to the Grand Hall. Catch ya later!" With that, Jono gave a wave just as the wind picked up. Starting from the highest point on his body, he began to disintegrate. Fading into dust, he continued to smile as he was being torn apart, like he didn't even realize it was happening. Within seconds, his entire body was gone and he was scattered into the wind, but the course of the wind altered somewhat, focusing more towards the Grand Hall.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff