Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
magic rp players needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:25 am
Leon thought, and got confused. "A pentagram?...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:47 am
"ya know demons and stuff"  

PendragonX9

Bloody Alaska

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:45 pm
loretta:"hey Leon, not to be nosy or anything but has your uncle ever mentioned stuff like that? you know, demons? and the moon goddesses?" loretta was courious to know. the least we could ask for is the help of an insider.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:49 pm
"Geez, Loretta, just what do you think is going on here? Demons and the Moon Goddess?" Alia raised an eyebrow. "I mean, that's pretty big for us, don't you think?"  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:37 pm
Leon scratched the back of his head, and said "Well, one day he asked if I believed demons were real and if I thought the legend of the Moon goddesses was true"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:14 pm
"well they are"  

PendragonX9

Bloody Alaska

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:20 pm
loretta just stood there. at the moment, she didnt know what more she could add or ask at this point.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:44 pm
"I suppose I wouldn't doubt their existence either." Alia said slowly. She glanced at Loretta wondering where all this was leading, but was unable to read the expression on the other girl's face.  

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bloody Alaska

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:04 pm
loretta noticed alia looking at her but didnt change her expression. she wanted to say she belived as well but stopped herself; she thought she would seem kind of stupid saying it now concidering that everyone else already said it so she went back to just standing there;the expression on her face completly blank. loretta looked up at the sky, wondering where the moon goddesses could be... if they really were even still alive...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:58 pm
"well the blacksmith had to learn about 'black magic' somewhere the question is where?"  

PendragonX9

Bloody Alaska

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:28 pm
"at the librairy maybe?" it made sense after all: the librarian died, the blacksmith checked out the book things could add up...loretta didnt say this outloud because she didnt want to jump to conlusions...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:45 pm
"what kind of library would carry books on black magic?"  

PendragonX9

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:13 pm
Jade thought and said, "I know that the library has a secret section that they barley let anyone back to."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:46 pm
"Sounds like the right place to start then." Alia thought for a moment. "We just need someone to get in to this secret section unnoticed. I think all of us in there at once might be a little too noticeable."  

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bloody Alaska

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:52 pm
" if only we knew someone who could help us, like an insider." loretta thought maybe Leon could help but then thought it might be too much to ask of the guy.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff