Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Drop Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fun?
  Yes <3
  No </3
  Gimme Gold :B
View Results

ArletaMagic

Hygienic Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:57 am
I pick up the paper plate, and cut myself on the finger. The paper cut cannot be stopped so I bleed out and drop dead where I am

... I drop a bottle Cap  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:18 pm
I pick up the bottle cap, and realize that I've won a new car with it. I throw my arms up in joy, and the bottle cap flies from my fingers into the small stream of running water running next to the road.

"No, please no!" I shout as the water carries it into a storm drain. I bend down and am about to stick my arm into it to fish around for the cap, when I hear a loud, cheerful call from the drain.

"Hiya, DE!" A strange clown figure is looking up at me from the storm drain, and I look back, dumbfounded.

"Aren'cha gonna say hello?"

+++

A paper origami boat is left near the storm drain; I am nowhere to be found.  

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

ArletaMagic

Hygienic Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:21 pm
((O.O I really hate you sometimes))

I get in the boat to try to escape the Storm Drain flood, but the current is too much. Upon hearing the phrase "we all float down here, AM" I have a heart attack and die

---

I drop a black and white Cat named Ranger

((I cannot STAND clowns -shiver-))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:07 am
The cat flails it's enormous, clawed feet, scratching at my skin trying to get a grip... dripping of blood from various places on my body, I chase the cat into on-coming traffic and am hit by a tourist... I muster up enough strength to stand up and throw my shoe at the tourist who successfully hit and killed me with his 1982 Jimmy.

My shoe falls into the next post ( missing the tourist ) xD  

XxShadowxStalkerxX

Nigelbusa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:34 pm
I pick up the shoe and put it on ( shoe is rigged with explosives ) *BOOOOOM!* my foot is blown off and i bleed to death.

I drop pure water into the next post.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:49 am
User Image
Sadly I drown a horrible and violent death as the water mutates and throws itself at my face, forcing itself into my lungs until I cant breathe.

My poor foal stands next to my dead body as the water slides away down a drain.
Good Friends are like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.User Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Nigelbusa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:12 am
( did anything drop?? O.o, I'll use your body then )

Walking down the road when i see a dead body, i stand next to it examining it. the corpse is reanimated and it uses it's hands to rip open my neck and starts chugging down on my blood, using my carotid arteries as straws.

I drop my headphones....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:17 pm
I pick up the head phones thinking I could use them. I put them on listening to music when it got unusually loud. I couldn't hear my friend shouting to get out of the road. A car hit me and flung me 17 feet Right off a cliff!

I drop........a candle!!!  

Sonic Dancer

Dachrinne

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Candle Spins Around While Dropping, The Lit Side Hitting My Hair, My Hair Catches On Fire. While I Run Around Screaming Like A Maniac It Melts My Brain, And I Die.

I Drop Batteries!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:43 pm
The batteries plummet and lodge themselves in my pee-hole. My bladder explodes weeks later and I die.

I drop a piece of dust.  

area51l

Avzel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:30 pm
I am walking along a wooded avenue, pensively ruminating on matters dark, difficult and personal. Someone's words about pee-hole and exploding bladders hit me as so absurd that I burst out laughing. I choke on a bit of dust and die, still laughing.

I drop a shark's tooth.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:13 pm
I pick up the shark's tooth and hold it up to the sun. The sun shines in my eyes, reflects off the tooth, and burns a laser like beam into my eyes, blinding me. I stumble upon a herd of easily excitable Mall shoppers, and get trampled to death in the stampede after a large sale at Macy's is announced.

I drop a sharpie  

ArletaMagic

Hygienic Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200

area51l

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:21 pm
The sharpie falls and somehow finds it's way into my mouth O.O It makes it down to my stomach and explodes. (Y'know how everyone pees a soon as they die?) I pee out this strangely black urine.

I drop a drop of water.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:25 pm
Standing on the rooftops (wait until the bomb drops), this is all we've got now (scream until your heart stops)

the drop of water comes crashing down to Earth, somehow transforming into acid. It drops right on the center of my head and goes into my brain. The acid leaks throughout my brain and causes me to die from brain damage.

I drop a television. User Image

Never gonna regret (watching every sunset), we'll listen to your heartbeat (all the love that we found)

iToxicMoon

pppinkyyy

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:11 am
I turn on the television and start watching Yo Gabba Gabba, the dancing kids entrance me causing me to dance without caring, and without watching where I'm goign. I dance into the street and get run over by a Best Buy truck.

I drop my Ipod  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces